Do we have the technology to upload someone brain?

Do we have the technology to upload someone brain?
I don't mean creating a shitty copy, I mean literally uploading my mind and be an exe file

Attached: 84e.png (680x421, 303K)

Other urls found in this thread:

source.android.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm guessing yours would be more like a .bat file.

I have a spare USB KILLER if you want to test

>Do we have the technology to upload someone brain?
Yes, and we've all underwent the copy process already. There's a big scheme to keep you in particular from following the rest of us into digital paradise

Who made the (((scheme)))???

No. I believe the closest we will get to anytime soon will be to simulate a brain as a program in a supercomputer. Even then, not sure if we have the kind of power yet.

Amadeus, then kill your real self.

>I don't mean creating a shitty copy
>I mean literally uploading

Attached: durr.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Do we have the technology to simulate a human brain? Yes.

Do we have the technology to do it real-time? Hell no, and we won't for a very long time.

tfw script brain

Attached: helpmin.png (251x211, 72K)

Already happened.

Someone posted a robot/cyborg/android general, with an open source android project. Does anyone remember the name or link?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (763x1000, 181K)

Science fiction. I would however love to recover some lost memories for the hell of it.

sure user source.android.com

Attached: stop it boner.png (298x279, 34K)

you'll never be able to upload, it's always going to be a copy. so it will be more like a clone of your consciousness is running around in the matrix having fun while you whither and die and wonder why you wasted so much money on uploading yourself

it was project galatea or something
but it uses python so it will never go anywhere

The best kind of file

Attached: batmangasp.jpg (427x640, 32K)

No, we don't. Nothing exists that can accurately survey your thought process and faithfully recreate it. I assume you mean something similar to what they do in Westworld. We're far from that.
Even then, you can never experience your new copy. You experience awareness as a function of that 3 pound mass of neurons in your skull, and no way will ever exist for anyone to keep living their own experience once the brain dies, not even a 100% faithful copy. The copy will live on separately from the original, not that anyone else might notice the difference, but the original will cease to experience life if they die.

Thanks user. Still unable to find it, but the name was something like that indeed.

Attached: serveimage.png (1920x1200, 1.11M)

go to cyberia and get psyche

Attached: lain-dancing.gif (87x100, 29K)

What a shame.
Is there anyway to keep a body alive while being plugged into the matrix?

This is why Altered Carbon is actually a horror series.

Everybody with an implant is literally dead, leaving behind only an artificial copy of their minds.

the only way for you to live longer is keeping your body from aging and that while hard, should be possible