Note 9 Leak

Note 9 Leak

>screen already cracked

Another limp update from Samsung

Attached: DiUdci4UwAAGirB.jpg (1661x1125, 508K)

>REE21442

Attached: 1500999606249.png (581x581, 210K)

>top and bottom bezels

lol samsung really got hurt by notches and full body displays

they only had 1 year really

Attached: Screenshot_20180717-190947.png (1080x1920, 1.55M)

>still buying shitsung phones
i guess broke people remain broke

I guess retarded burgers who are irresponsible with money remain retarded burgers

>samsung is expensive now

I actually had three other phones in between my old Samsung and my current Samsung. I went back to Samsung only because I wanted IP68, big screen, big battery, 3.5mm jack, wireless charging and absolutely no notches. Couldn't find something better from other brands.

>Knox
Ew

samsung is just Xiaomi but for retards who are afraid to buy anything that they don't see on tv

Now that the rate of innovation in personal computing has slowed down so much I wish theyd try to release a "long term" phone with a replaceable battery/etc

The s10 better be fucking amazing design

Riiiight... gotta get the iFail status symbol*

* Financed for 2 years, of course.

That is bad business for them. It is better from an economic standpoint to stick to the planned obselete model. But by all means they should give us hotswappable batteries if they can. No reason not to, considering how much the power bank market shows that people are willing to buy more batteries. The trick is to get it to work with waterproofing the phone. Customers will pick that feature over a swappable battery.

What is the ideal phone thickness? 8mm and under is just bullshit. Give me a 1cm phone with a 3500mah battery. And use the other space for more memory.

>samsung phones dont' come on contract for exactly the same price

Fucking hideous.

The gooks at samsung ought to take notes from the chinamen.Phones with front bezels are a thing of the past.

I have note 8 and it's the best phone I've ever had

I concur
I've won mine after purcharsing a $3 article in a raffle last December.
>installed custom oreo rom
>rooted
>De-knoxed
>De-touchwizzed
Excellent camera, good battery life and great performances.

Attached: Screenshot_20180705-120116_Nova Launcher.jpg (1440x2960, 1.76M)

REE

Attached: 1529817789129.png (800x800, 72K)

>Coming soon for $1299 RRP

I bought my s8 outright
Lol

>i don't want essentially a 2 years interest free loan on a contract

Fuck that disposable piece of shit.

I'm sticking to my note 4 for the rest of my sad life.

Attached: D I E THRU.jpg (480x379, 15K)

I reformat and get a new battery every year, but my note 4 is starting to slow down. Sad really

Not him, but the financing thing also allows you to trade up to a new phone, meaning you lease the phone for cheaper than buying it outright.

Why wouldn't you do that?

>The have note 4.
>Love it but my battery is dying and the ones on Amazon all seem to have bad reviews.

Kill me. I just want one with nfc for my Google pay.

Blame Samsung for using low quality EMMCs.

>meanwhile in China

>all screen phones is the norm with popup selfie cam

Attached: Xiaomi-Mi-Mix-3-leaks-out-once-again-reconfirming-new-design-approach.png (680x453, 166K)

S10 in September is going to be amazing

which phone do you use?

i just wanna say - im not shilling for samsung (i own an iphone x) but; this device might be from a QA area where they do durability testing and as a result of it being broken by the durability extreme testing, it probably had to be taken to a scrap pile somewhere by a worker and then the worker decided to snap a photo and leak it.

this image does not at all mean samsung is intending to ship out their latest flagship with a weak panel.

REE21148

Attached: 1523905010282.jpg (274x274, 10K)

I like it, looks more blocky that older samsung phones.

>cracked
fucking edge display meme. I swear, I have not seen 1 (one) samsung with edge display out in the wild that was not cracked

Just what I want. Some shit to break off in my pocket.

Note 8 was the same price as iPhone X you absolute asshat.

Those are easy as fuck to break. A guy who works with me dropped his while removing it from his pocket while seated, onto a floor which had this linoleum shit on it and the bastard cracked.

>Please take photo
>Please sell to gawker
>Plllllease leak info we are desperate

People only care about Apple's fake leaks.

At launch, but they were BOGO several months later.

I have an SGS8. I heard they crack easily so I bought a case and screen protector for it, one of the name brands. The fucking thing still cracked randomly in my pocket.

Attached: 20180625_142013.jpg (1926x3862, 3.14M)

>tylko połączenia alarmowe
give it back Sebastian