OH NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Attached: Capture.png (101x378, 4K)

Attached: 1531846216017.jpg (341x104, 13K)

kek

Just ban them???

Anyone else block seeding to utorrent clients? If enough people do it I wonder if it could really affect all those fuckers and make them change.

No because I'm not autistic enough to care about which client other people use

I only bother to block xunlei because the client is programmed to only seed to other Xunlei peers.
So if that's how they want to play then they can have their own little bittorrent space, away from me.

I don't get it?
Are we still living in 2010? Why are people using torrents still?

Decentralized

Because all static direct downloads of copyrighted shit are either survey adware scams or raped via DMCA complaints.

this nigga is a stream fag yikes

I bet he watches all his movies on a laptop hehe

>he thinks the alternative is streaming
Jesus, what happened to this place?

uTorrent 2.2.1 > *

Summer.

The tone of the post implies a mechanism that is either newer or one that wasn't functional in the past due to limitations.
What "alternatives" do you have to torrents that fit that criteria? (post 2010, etc.)

Why do all the top dogs use rtorrent then?

Guys what torrenting client should I use? I haven't torrented in years, since the XP and Vista days when I used BitTorrent.

qtbittorent

How about Deluge? Sounds fine?

Transmission is good if you don't need any fancy features.

It's pretty basic, but has all i need.

>kids on Jow Forums are still to stupid to use usenet

Attached: joker2.jpg (300x450, 52K)

look at me im a hacker!!!one1!
back to alt.binaries

Not as good but fine.

How do you block a client? I use qbittorrent.

>paying to pirate
>still succeptible to DMCA

You don't, you just block each peer you see using that client when you have nothing better to do with your time.

>seeding ever
I'm selfish

Is there some new vuln or something?

what's the alternative newsgroups? I'm really just curious I dont want access to your secret club. There is nothing I want that I can't find with private trackers if there was I would have been there already.

>too stupid
yeah...keep telling yourself that gramps

That is very inefficient, I want to do it automatically.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

i dont block cause im a ratiocuck

But also autistic enough to seed?

>He doesn't know that uTorrent has been compromised since 1.8.3, and sends data to NSA/Mossad owned server farms

lol

Attached: 2D10881BD47549E8AA357F73347D5150.jpg (1024x584, 43K)

Seriously tho, why would I want to use usenet over torrent?

How else would you get your movies and anime? Surely you don't stream, right user?

It's really easy to find full discographies when searching with a magnet search engine.

I use webtorrent for normal torrents and streaming

Newsgroups

what respectable tracker allows utprrent

I don’t get it, what’s the problem? Angry that people aren’t using your botnet infected new adware?

You are familiar with utorrents shady history, right?

>used to be fine
>got shady after version 4
Yep.

>>after version 4
wut

only if we thought like that at more aspects in our lives

I know for sure I've gotten stuff from chinks that were using Xunlei before.

>GOY SHADY AFTER VERSION 4
there, if you still don’t get it please increase your font size

u got any salsa to put on that claim?

not op but how do I do that, I want to ban any post 2.1.1 utorrent friend

>qStalled better than deluge
Hahahahaahahahahaah I hate the Boomer meme but holy shit you are a Boomer. Qbittorrent is babbies first torrent program switch from uTorrent. Deluge is miles ahead of qbittorrent in nearly every single way. It has a classic look unless qStalled, doesn't stall, ever, unlike qbittorrent, and just werks. I only recommend qbit for retarded users who are technologically inept because it's easy, but it has so many more issues. I've had a seedbox for 4 years with deluge and since then it's never had an issue, not once, no failed or stalled torrents, no errors, no restarts etc. Can qStalled even have multiple seeding options automatically? (Torrent a: public, seed 1:10 ratio limited at 2mbs while torrent b: private seeds 1:100 with unlimited upload speed, automatically without your input?)

It's actually worse. Bittorent you can download sequentially and watch the videos immediately.

Imagine being this autistic over a torrent client. It's like being autistic over the brand of dish soap, or over the brand of tooth paste. Absolutely pathetic.

>Be wrong
>Call someone else autistic
I wonder which one of you actually has autism.
Probably both.

Attached: 1367106766.png (848x1019, 307K)

I remember seeing a post a few years ago about a based user figuring out how to block all apple connections.
Does anyone know how to do that?

>n-n-no it's y-you that's the autistic one

Attached: 1524082788411.jpg (761x1024, 51K)

>Too autistic to see that I'm a third party.
Deluge is the better client. It doesn't stall and you can edit the libtorrent features directly with a plugin.

Attached: 1367106505.png (921x1055, 349K)

Attached: OHNONONO.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

Well, at least you found something in life to be loyal to. You make a great lap dog.

Nice argument, oh wait.
The lapdog would most likely be the one defending the inferior program.
Let me know when qbittorrent becomes useful, then I'll switch.

Attached: Lain.png (598x1021, 402K)

>haven't mentioned any program at all
>like an angry laptop, starts attacking in the hopes you're defending master
Kek, sounds like someone needs their chain tugged.

>laptop
lel dumb phoneposter
all makes sense now

Wait, you post on a desktop or laptop? Kek no wonder you're so pathetic, you're a boomer.

Qb or Deluge

Me using usenet doesn't make me a hacker
You being too stupid to use usenet makes you a retard

>paying to pirate
You already pay to pirate. It's not like people get gigabit home internet (versus a lower tier) because they need it for youtube. Also it's only like $10/month
>still succeptible to DMCA
I've never had a DMCA takedown on a file and no notices either
Too poor to afford $10/month?
>no DMCA notices
>can saturate connection
>don't have to worry about ratios
>don't have to deal with private sites' drama
>can use immediately instead of begging for invites
>easier to find old content (10+ year retention)
>easier to find old content that you can actually download since a lot of really old stuff isn't seeded
>clients for downloading movies, tv series, etc work better with usenet
>tv shows and movies usually appear first on usenet, since that's where the scene groups rip them
etc
A 2 gigabyte TV episode can be downloaded in 2m40s by somebody with a 100mbps connection or 16 seconds by somebody with a 1gbps connection. And usenet will give you full speed without worrying about seeders, leechers, etc.

Why does the download speed matter if every torrent I download downloads over twice as fast as the video bit rate, so I can start watching within 30 seconds?

>Too poor to afford $10/month?
This is exactly what streamfags say.

Does this usenet contain any... Material of questionable legality..?

Attached: lurp.png (652x518, 45K)

>BOTTOM TEXT
*snap*

Attached: image_1.jpg (1536x2048, 680K)

You could probably downgrade your internet to a slower speed and save more than $10/month. Why don't you?

Newsgroups because I'm not a fuccin retard.

You could be spending that $10/month on Netflix™ and getting all the hottest movies® and television shows streamed directly to all of your devices®. Why don't you?

>that 30 year old boomer who uses newsgroups

I don't really do it anymore outside of legit things like linux distros because Charter Spectrum got incredibly pissed at me, can't afford adding a VPN right now. Copynazis are all over the shit now.

It's OK I didn't understand how to use it for a while either.

Like, is there a subreddit or something pls help I am a little slapdick babby

because I get everything Netflix offers and more.

Mega made torrent obsolete in my opinion. Especially if you live in a country that is hard on torrents. A friend of mine was torrenting music, had to pay 3000 euros as a fine

I wish I had autism, I am lazy and want neetbux, instead I'm a semi-normie (don't lack social skills, can get with women, just hate people when I'm not high and into nerdy things) wagecuck druggie.

>Imagine preferring something that works better, doesn't have issues, and having more features. You must have a mental disease to want the best for yourself.

There's a difference between arguing over arch distros and using 10mb more of ram on your desktop with 16gb of ram, and not letting a computer with 6/8cores, 500gb SSD, 5tb of storage, have more than 800packages. That's autism, but preferring better software for more genuine reasons isn't. It's like saying it's autistic to prefer Firefox over internet explorer, or not wanting to use a service that datamines you.

Attached: Is-this-irony-.jpg (700x1058, 120K)

pirating for me means getting shit as close to free as possible
some people don't give a shit about being the first to see a rip and it has to be in 4k and they need it downloaded in 30 minutes

I'm And holy shit you called me autistic yet you literally sperged out at now TWO people because we didn't like your program. I'm sorry user, qbittorrent is better, okay? I was wrong you are right. Just please don't beat up your elderly parents like Terry Davis, or hurt yourself, okay? Pretty please.

Pic related it's me right now.

Attached: 1524406161845.png (671x519, 146K)

if you don't use rtorrent, you're a retard

>calling people retards
>when he uses r(etard)torrent

torrents & static downloads are really the way to go. fa/g/gots throwing around usenet/nzb shit have never used it or are using one of the paid ones as any free ones are all shitty or taken down fast. paying to pirate shit is retarded and defeats the whole purpose of pirating.
your isp doesnt give a shit that you're torrenting shit. if you're caught they'll send you a letter saying stop it and thats all that'll happen.
static downloads are the best way and how i've been downloading linux distros the past few years

>your isp doesnt give a shit that you're torrenting shit. if you're caught they'll send you a letter saying stop it and thats all that'll happen.

notOP but mine shut my internet off once