Have you ordered your zozo suit yet?

Have you ordered your zozo suit yet?

It might look strange, but it ensures that clothes ordered online will fit. The Zozosuit lets customers make precise body measurements with only the help of a smartphone and some white polka dots.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRH0uVgokfk

Attached: post_23354_05.jpg (550x385, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-japan-retail-zozotown/japans-zozo-using-measurement-taking-bodysuit-expands-bespoke-service-idUSKBN1JT0ED
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

can it measure my dick?

>it ensures that clothes ordered online will fit

does it give measurements that the user needs to match or are we in the glorious future where you upload your profile and get tailored clothes in the mail?

probably just picks the rack size that is as close as possible to your measurments, would be interesting to stretch it in weird ways and see what they send when your calves are wider than your torso

>are we in the glorious future where you upload your profile and get tailored clothes in the mail?

Yes

reuters.com/article/us-japan-retail-zozotown/japans-zozo-using-measurement-taking-bodysuit-expands-bespoke-service-idUSKBN1JT0ED

>Buy bozosuit
>Can't fit in
Oversized clothes is it then.

Looks like the dots are a couple inches apart, so no

How the hell do you preorder this? I tried even going to the Japanese site but there's no button or link to preorder one of these.
How much does it actually cost? It can't be just 200¥ like they advertise

>botnetsuit

wow this is great! now the Government and my favourite companies can track every inch of my body and get a full scan of my biometrics!!

Attached: 1514194624755.png (553x598, 614K)

thats right you fucking basedboy poltard, get fucked in the ass baby cause nwo is a cuming all over your face.

>tfw the government knows about your pepperoni nipples

hahahaha oooooooh! somebody call the burn squad because OP just got rooooasted~!

Oh shit

nah, government doesn't care about how avg your pee pee lenght is.

they want women to use this so they can snipe algorythmically perfect 10/10 bitches and stalk and sex them.

basically.

>clothes ordered online
Who the hell does that? Go to the store and try them first!

if you buy clothes online or with a credit card they already know how fat you are

Attached: ra,unisex_tshirt,x2200,charcoal_heather,front-c,267,146,1000,1000-bg,f8f8f8.jpg (1000x1000, 92K)

why the fuck would i do that when i can order online, try it on at home and then return it for free?

Attached: asosjulyblogphoto.jpg (1685x1123, 585K)

lol

Because your procedure takes you a couple of days at least. And I don't think you'll be able do this infinitely. At some point you'll get blacklisted.

>caring whether your clothes fit

>And I don't think you'll be able do this infinitely. At some point you'll get blacklisted.
nope, they build it into the price of the shipping

Lol, god luck with that. I prefer going to the store, pick everything I want, then go to the change room. Also sometimes a piece of clothing looks nice when you look at it, but when you try it out you realise it's not that great. Also you can't feel the material it's made of.

it's really awkward especially so when you're buying clothes of the opposite sex

Yeah, well, I think people like those should be euthanized.

bitch please

Attached: tron guy.jpg (662x1024, 339K)

so you'd rather have people who do it openly without caring

What? I don't understand what you mean.