Can't pay for anything new

>can't pay for anything new
>always looking for the best value and hours of reviews even for a $25 jean.
>can't even seed other clients.

Who here /poorfag/ ?

Attached: tumblr_nzb3nnROKH1v0pigno1_1280.jpg (1280x800, 186K)

>tumblr
You're not just poor but also a zoomer.

it took me 3 months watching youtube reviews, forums, review sites, plebbits to justify spending 300 usd on a phone

Well-off still do the same , you just want a lot of bang for your money. You should be proud of that.

>make 150k/yr
>still drive a shitty civic
>still wear cheap cloths
>use a raspberry pi as my main desktop
>live in a small apartment in rural town

If I buy a meal over $20 I feel ripped off

Attached: jz2PCCIr7N1r5jhdIuKB.gif (540x440, 93K)

I have this mentality too. Mainly 'cause I've been taught not to waste money/stuff when I was a kid.

This everyone should do it. I go by only buy something if you need it and you will use it. Only spend a large amount on something you know you will use regularly and benefit from.
>use a raspberry pi as my main desktop
Come on mate the rest is fine but buy a better computer ffs

>zoomer.
Nice meme

>>use a raspberry pi as my main desktop
Just buy a secondhand workstation for cheap

what did you end up buying?

>spent $2300 on a new computer case (murderbox)
>spent $800 on 2x new lv limited edition holographic wallets (surprisingly its in stock right now)
>spent $2700 a few days ago on a 18 mbp

Attached: IMG_7857.jpg (1200x1200, 316K)

i know those feels

Yeah that's probably a good idea. There's like 5 backup pcs at my business so I can just use one

>>>/tumblr/
I don't care which, just leave. This isn't even tech related.

That's just common sense, you can spend 1000 dollars and get a shitty one, with some research you can get a great one for 200-300

>he doesn't buy a newer and bigger tv yearly

This. I'm a full time NEET but own more than 5000 € of hardware and have a decent flat.
>Still no BF
I finally understood no money can fill the void beneath me in my bed.

You should get the McDonalds app. They've got insanely good deals, they practically give away food.

>it took me 3 months watching...
That just means you are retarded on top of poor
I'm a poorfag too and decided in a few hours, got one for 250 that so far is pretty decent, I expect it to last at least 3 years.

>not using the CRT TV you inherited from your parents
pleb

whu haven't you failed for the thinkpad meme yet?

How do I make 150k?

I don't go on Jow Forums will have to look into it

Run your own business. I don't even show up at my office anymore I just email people

Why buy the $100 shit when $25 does better, last longer and just works. If a large brand cant keep ahead of the curve then they are going to fail, plain and simple. "Oh but we had to give info to China to sell in China" is an absolutely shit poor excuse.

>Who here /poorfag/
everyone who works and lives here

Attached: p3285743438.png (531x608, 253K)

so what do you do for fun or with your money
what's your end game

>6
I buy a lot of China stuff, it takes weeks to ship, but they are basically the same articles I would get in my country. They just cost 1 € with shipping instead of 7 € with 2.5 € shipping.

Pay for my father's medical bills. Put it back into my business. Books+working out+sports. I don't know, at a young age I had to learn how to save money. Go to school without lunch. Dig through goodwill for cloths. I guess I'm just saving up so my future kids don't have too what I had too

>Make $80k net every year, could do $100k if I actually stayed out and ran my truck
>No debt
>Can literally buy any car I want cash if I buckle down and saved up for it
>1950x Threadripper build, no expenses spared
>5-year old Dell E6520
>Own 3 front-wheel-drive Fords from 1991, 1993 and 1995 respectively

You legitimately do not need a new laptop to browse the web, shitpost on Jow Forums and do Photoshop and Lightroom. There's nothing wrong with older tech, despite what shills here say. I didn't need a Threadripper, I wanted one. I could have bought a new BMW, I wanted a 1993 Ford Probe GT instead, and a 91 LX V6 5-speed after that, in immaculate condition. I got them because I wanted them.

Do what makes you happy, if a 12-year-old IBM T61 makes you happy then get that sumbitch, do the Middleton's BIOS upgrade and T9500 and 8gb RAM. Fuck it.

I'm not a poorfag but I also buy things used because it is better for the environment.

Is this mental illness

Are those fords manual? Ford cannot do automatics at all ffs

You could have spent all that time researching working instead and saved enough for a flagship.

>Richmond
more like poormond

I am not poor and dtill do that. Not always though, somrtimes it's just jetter to spend a bit more and use the time to do some work instead.

Who the fuck spends $25 on pants?

You're not poor from earning little, you're poor from spending a lot

Attached: received_300106890479436.gif (420x420, 376K)

nothing wrong with purchasing fewer, better quality clothes

>being stupid and poor
> bad combination

>there is only 1 bill gates

$25 is pretty inexpensive by the way

>NEET
>doesn't have Money
>main desktop is for all members of this house
>can't install others systems or uninstall some programs cause people

I've had a notebook but he is dead now.

Try getting out and making money so your life isn't suffering. If you're eligible for pell grants consider school

>make 45k
>drive new suv
>have really high rig
>buy whatever I want

God I love the midwest...

yes all 3 of them are, Mazda can't into automatics either

Sell drugs

Isn't Mazda essential a japanese subsidiary of ford? They share so many parts

Attached: 1524133069579.webm (728x546, 2.52M)

And what does anons larp llc do for business?

>bill gAIDS is spreading

Attached: YEP, DAS NUKLEARER HOLOKAUSTعن نفسك بصور.png (440x398, 277K)

Construction

what happens in richmond?