OSCON

>OSCON
>Isn't about operating systems
How did this happen, Jow Forums?

Attached: oscon1.png (573x397, 54K)

Attached: oscon2.png (568x639, 324K)

SV h8 YT?

>badness based on skin color
given how the software industry caters to SJWs, I would be surprised if said "skin color" wasn't white... in which case this dude is based, otherwise a onions.boy.

uncool indeed

>I would be surprised if said "skin color" wasn't white
Of course it was white. Look at the slide on . He specifically didn't say "white" to get attention and make a point without being ridiculed.

Who tf is this Bryan cuckduke?

Most likely, though he's very protective of the "chosen people" because he's a "chosen one".

>How did this happen
Communists.

Also Lunduke is partially correct. He's wrong in saying that people are people. There are real genetic differences between races. But Lunduke is absolutely right in saying that people should keep thier politics to themselves at a non-political convention, and that things should be merit based. I'd gladly sit down to speak with a black man who has something to contribute, but he has another thing coming if he thinks he's going to fuck my daughter. I'd just take that outside to the parking lot.

Attached: 1531765080803.jpg (409x618, 58K)

>jews can be based
hi, Jow Forums

>A Jew calling out anti-white stuff
Did hell freeze over?

Attached: mpv-shot0163.jpg (640x480, 54K)

Based. I agree with this, and it's a hell of a lot less racist, and more reasonable, than giving people a free pass based on their skin color. Respect is earned.

I shouldn't have even used the word "racist" because it's dumb. It's less dividing as in everyone has an opportunity as long as they have the qualifications.

>open sores

Best example is Yarvin completely keeping his opinions to himself in Lambdaconf, but not everyone can be mature individuals.

>Communists.
They infiltrated through the HR departments and affirmative action hiring
Lunduke isn't spilling but I guess it's what said.
Lunduke is just principled, which is why he completely avoids mentioning the ethnicity they are being racist against. Same reason he supported The Daily Stormer when they were kicked off every platform on the web

Very original.

When they look back on our century, CY will be one of its most influential figures. And that's if Urbit fails.

>They infiltrated through the HR departments and affirmative action hiring
Nope. They are neoliberals, and don't give a shit about us.

Not sure I understand what you meant here friend
Because of Urbit, or UR? Either way, I can hope, but I worry that we're too far gone

>Urbit, or UR
Both. If Urbit fails, there will be other, probably less principled global computers. Worst case, he's still an influence on Land, who is guaranteed to be remembered as a philosopher, and will be rediscovered through Land.

I cant read shit on the slides. What does it say?

Some shit about filter bubbles, which are a more theoretical concept than most people imagine

Not that Im for or against the cencept but how is it racist?

When jews realize that other minorities see them as white, they quickly change their tune.

So are communists just smarter than non-communists if they could 'infiltrate' through HR departments?
It really gets me thinking...

It isn't hard to be smarter than the sort of people who work in HR departments.

>Respect is earned.
More like, respect can be lost. More like, trust can be lost easily.

You see Trump there? That's racist.