Which one should I get ? 50% of my time is spent watching videos...

Which one should I get ? 50% of my time is spent watching videos, 30% is spent playing vidya and 20% is spent video editing and some photo editing.

Attached: r7-2700x-i7-8700k.png (600x314, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Signstek-SOIC8-Socket-Adpter-Programmer/dp/B00V9QNAC4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Idk mane You should ask your mom after I finished fucking her

If you use adobe buy intel its faster. If you dont still buy intel because poozen is shite

I use premiere pro and after effects and a lil bit of photoshop

Buy AMD. Intel is for n00bs.

>AMD
>Assemble PC. Doesn't work because BIOS doesn't recognize CPU. Order single-core CPU from AMD, install CPU, flash BIOS, install Ryzen, send single-core back to AMD.
>Now can't install OS because no drivers. Slipstream drivers into OS install. Now you finally have a PC

>Intel
>Just werks.

Since this is Jow Forums, AMD is your only route.

You have to do the same shit with Intel if the CPU is newer than the motherboard

This happens with tick-tock Intel.
Buy a tock CPU and pair it with a tick MB with a compatible socket that didn't have its firmware updated and it won't post.
But Intel can get around that with a new socket for every new refresh that put out.

>Order single-core CPU from AMD, install CPU, flash bios
lmao

You are an idiot, next time get a SOIC8 with a programmer so you can flash your bios without ordering another fucking CPU.

Intel is pretty much worse.
AMD only happens if you get an 350/370 socket and try to install 2000 series CPU with an old bios MB. And this would be dumb as f, since you have 450/470 available with ootb support.

>SOIC8 with a programmer
Not him but what makes a programmer quality? Can you show me examples from aliexpress please?

So basically buy AMD if you're not a dumb fuck who buys old motherboards with older chipsets that need to be updated to support newer gen cpus instead of getting a new motherboard with the latest chipsets that accept newer gen cpus from the get go?

got it

Attached: 1420565690261.jpg (274x321, 26K)

That follows like saying you should install Linux for games if you're not an idiot who can't get VSYNC working.

If you do all that all at once, then the r7 is for you. Even if Jim Keller is finally onboard Intel, it will take at least 5 years before you see anything really new from Intel.

Attached: dis spooder aint taking your shit faggot.webm (720x720, 1.72M)

>get Intel
>get hacked

Attached: 1507621390783.png (1066x600, 429K)

>common sense now means hacking

1) watch some benchmarks on the programs you use
2) check prices
3) decide which to buy based on the price

Do you want better hardware that will be future-proof?
Do you want to alt tab between applications?
Do you want to keep multiple tabs open on your ram hungry browser?
Do you want your gaems to have good picture quality and smooth performance instead of just pushing everything to ultra on 1080p?
Do you want to jump on the 7nm bandwagon later on with the same mobo you can buy now instead of waiting for newer 14nm++++++++ on a new socket?
Do you prefer dx12 or vulkan?
Get AMD.

Or, if you want to be a good goy and buy into all the memes posted here daily by rajesh shekelbergs, buy shintel.

I'm pretty sure an 8700k can handle alt tabbing

>I'm pretty sure a $8700 CPU can handle alt tabbing

/thread

8700K, supports 4K streaming, better gaming performance, and Adobe software works much better on intel CPU's, having lot's of crashes and stutters on ryzen.

Consider the 2600X and save some cash, spend it in a nicer motherboard. Keep the option to upgrade to 7nm when it comes out.

fuck off kike.

Go check benchmarks for your programs and don't listen to Jow Forums. They will recommend amd everywhere just because of >'muh kikes'

amazon.com/Signstek-SOIC8-Socket-Adpter-Programmer/dp/B00V9QNAC4

Never been a problem for me