Anyone using/used this bad boy?

Anyone using/used this bad boy?
I can get one for very cheap and I want to use it as a temporary phone until I buy something legit, but every review of this phone says it has battery problems/bootloop. The battery thing I can fix, I've replaced countless "non removable" batteries, but the bootloop thing kinda scares me. I didn't do a lot of research but what I understand is that, if you get a bootloop, the only way to fix it is to downgrade the android version and disable half the cores.
Now, I'm not sure how big of a problem this really is, what % of the phones are actually affected. Maybe it's just confirmation bias.

Attached: huawei-nexus-6p-6.jpg (660x454, 27K)

I loved it. Had two of them, both died due to shitty batteries. Never had a boot loop issue. If your that worried get something else.

Also, the phone is running 8.1.0, so if it survived this far, it will work for a little more
right?

i had it liked it had a good camera i only dont have it anymore cus it fell on a rock, didnt have battery or bootloop problems even had it rooted

my girlfriend's 6p just started bootlooping about a month ago. she was just using some social media apps on a stock rom when it decided to shit the bed. the bootloader was locked and we couldn't get it to start up again by heating/cooling the battery. bricked and 6 months out of the warranty. i do not recommend.

No because I still use my Nexus 5.

Get the Motorola Nexus 6, it's built like a tank and will literally last forever.

Of my sample size of two phones, both were affected by the battery issues. One not too terribly, dying at about 5-15%, the other very severely, at >75%. The latter also had the bootloop problem.

I've had two, first one was amazing and died by getting lost at the beach when I was pissed. Second one only got replaced to buy a Pixel 2. Highly recommend them but most that are still around these days probably are close to dying.

I just replaced my battery not long ago, massive fucking pain in the ass. If you're going to do it, make sure you have one of those suction-cup pliers-things, it's dammed impossible to remove the screen without one.

Aside from that, great phone. CPU is a bit on the slow side, and it has locked up on me before, but for the pricetag? It's not bad at all.

Blessed with a shitty battery life through

I have it. No battery or bootloop issues. Rooted, no gapps. Battery life is good, but I'm comparing it to other nexus devices. I guess I get 3.5-4 hours sot.

>I want to use it as a temporary phone
Are you fucking kidding me? Dude. Get the phone, install rom (8.1). Will last you forever. This phone is still beter than most new flagships. Trust.

I'm about to get a 3rd, battery life sucks but it's such a good phone that it's worth it.

Attached: IMG-20180718-WA0018.jpg (1200x1599, 87K)

Google has patched it quite a bit. Battery life has actually gotten better over time. When I first got it, it was pretty much empty by the time I got home from work, now it lasts 2 days on the same charge.

Max screen brightness is 270 nits, and I've seen it tested as low as 258. Doesn't support LTE-A, so unless you live in a third world shithole that's yet to even get LTE it's fucked.

Their best phone. I can't believe the amount of shit the pixel is compared to it.

>Not just getting a Pixel
oh wait you're poor LOL

I use headphones

>HuaWei
Come on. Literally all your data goes to China.

>oh nooo I have to use a uhdaptor
Strawman is strawman

Mine has been working good for a few years. Probably will never need a new phone