Third worlder here. any cheap in-ears with decent sound? thanks!

third worlder here. any cheap in-ears with decent sound? thanks!

Attached: beyerdynamic_byron_05[1].jpg (790x530, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

audiobudget.com
thephonograph.net
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Which country user??

argentina

Panasonic Ergofit

Philips SHE3590

Get xiaomi capsule earphones. They won't cost you more than 15$

Use headphones.

Xiaomi capsules

I thought the capsules were downgrades from previous iterations?

MEelectronis

Not sure how available/cheap they are where you live I recommend the Final audio e3000 or 2000. They have extra small housing which means they actually stay in my ears, unlike 99% of iems.

1more Pistons

Xiomi pistons from gearbest

Skullcandy Jibs

Argentina isn't third world... Not even close.

Look up 'KZ' earphones.

Lol

so it's fourth world? Yikes!

Rock Zircons are good, but the cord is shit.

audiobudget.com
thephonograph.net

If you have $50 to spare, tin t2. $30 when it goes on sale.
None of the other chi-fi shit that people posted in this thread is actually good, but if t2 are out of your budget then I would get whatever cheap xiaomi or KZ iems.

The difference in quality isn't big enough to justify the difference in comfort and convenience.

While we're on the topic, how reliable are the ones with removable cables? I'm thinking of getting ZS5 since I keep breaking the cables on KZ ATEs

2 pin ports are pretty reliable. mmcx ports are more universal but actually more prone to breaking. Still not really an issue unless you keep unplugging like a maniac.
I would not recommend any KZ iems but I guess they sound good to you since you come from ATEs.

soundmagic e10 or e50

I got these and they are a notable downgrade coming from XIaomi Hybrid Pros

And for some reason the medium-sized hurt my ears as well, and the smaller ones are too smal, and don't have any inbetweens laying around.

Sould have stayed with Panasonic 100s

How are the Earphones HD by Essential?

Attached: E842F71B-FA11-416B-84DE-B6D29D5D2786.png (2000x2000, 994K)

Don't by headphones from companies making phones, they are all garbage. If you want good sound for chep look Pioneer. Pic related are very good and cheap, if you don't need microphone. Durable too, Ihave mine for about 4 years.

Attached: SE-CL522_all_newest.jpg (664x304, 52K)

Panasonic Ergofit

KZ ZS3 are my headphones of choice
sounds great, cheap as shit, can't go wrong

I don't know of the reputation but mine are surprisingly great - moreso if you've installed Viper4Android / Viper4Windows

>If you want good sound
Good compared to what? Your $1 phone earbuds?
Stop giving advice in areas you know nothing about. Anything sounds good if all you ever owned was shit.

>Good compared to what?
Anything boundled with any phone. And also compared to pretty much anything in its price range.

ATH CLR-100 if you can find them. They've been discontinued for a while but I was lucky to still find some on the store shelves where I'm from.

Piston 3 Original, Pitson 3 Dazzle, Piston 3 Youth, they all sound the same and they never got better after 3. You can find them for a few bucks, i'm still using my first pair years later even though i ordered a bunch the first time.

I'm from argentina too, I bought a Sennheiser Cx300ii and I'm pretty happy with it, although I'm not very demanding about in-ear earphones, if you want quality headphones you should head to /hpg/

xiaoshills shitting up this shitty shite too, fuggshakes.

See this right here?

>I keep breaking the cables on KZ ATEs
Just how in the fuck?

Looking at all these xiaoshitters up in this.

>tfw kweer for kransens but each day = unobtanium +1

mid-cheap sony ones are good, like not the bottom tier but the tier above that

XDDDDD

Posting best value

Attached: panasonic_rp_tcm125_k_inear_headset_black_1001752.jpg (500x500, 26K)

the trips compel you, OP

Wanted to post these ones.
They're so fucking cheap I buy 2 at a time in different colors so I have an imediate replacement once I lose one pair/cut through them/they break/they snap/my dog bites them

>in ear
Enjoy your tinnitus.

go get a pair of klim fusion. they works pretty good and costs only 20€. i highly recommend them. also, the package are great, it include a pocket for the earphone and some other stuff which i don't know how to say in english. so, go watch some youtube review and see by yourself.

How is that even related you retarded brainlet? You don't get tinnitus by stabbing your ears with silicone dildos, you get tinnitus by being a lukewarm IQ moron and not knowing that setting volume levels too high damages hearing.
IEMs are actually less likely to cause tinnitus than any other kind of head/earphones because they isolate better, therefore let you listen to music at lower volumes.

>tfw hate iem ear dildos
>earbuds fall out of my giant ears too easily
Kill me Pete

I don't use the ones with the little rubber cups that go in your ear. One of those came off in my ear and almost made me lose my shit

Tried ear hooks?

1more piston fit