Can someone post that meme where its a girl 'programming' but its actually a just a terminal window open with cd cd ls...

Can someone post that meme where its a girl 'programming' but its actually a just a terminal window open with cd cd ls ls cd cd?

Attached: zuck.jpg (589x1024, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

appleinsider.com/articles/18/07/18/tested-thermal-conditions-in-the-2018-i9-macbook-pro-dramatically-hampering-performance
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that picture is going to give me nightmares op

Attached: 8A5F8320-6BDC-4B2B-A640-36E843F3DC94.jpg (700x661, 115K)

Attached: koding.png (500x4564, 613K)

>posted from an iToy
kys

>made a career out of being a 'girl coder' despite being unable to even use basic shell commands

She's incompetent, but not stupid.

she's a model, not a developer

the point of the picture was to advertise that juice and maybe score some brownie points with the geek crowd

Kek at the cucks thinking a world famous model will join their "startup".

WHAT THE FUCK

She's a supermodel bruh

>not being able to afford a decent computer that's actually attractive and not some pawn shop virgin piece of shit
actually kys loser lol

Funny you talk about money yet bought an inferior product
kill yourself itoddler

>trust me, I know women

Attached: b93fe4316cdf23ed799d6176666d98f7a4ed5824_full.jpg (184x184, 9K)

lol buttmad poorfag :^)

says the one with a phone on contract

thanks user

lol, I buy iPhones outright and unlocked.
Stay buttmad tho poornigger ;)

No one cares that you bought an unlocked 4s, you'll always just be another dumb thirdworld currynigger

you do bby
buttmad poorfag ;^)

Why’s everyone in this thread have to be so mad. Is only memes, why you have to be mad?

I have the money to buy iPhones too, not that hard...Unless you're poor, which you seem to be.

Nothing wrong with treating oneself to Apple products, the best product on the market.

Why do you have to be a nigger?

Fuck off I enjoy being mad.

>best products
appleinsider.com/articles/18/07/18/tested-thermal-conditions-in-the-2018-i9-macbook-pro-dramatically-hampering-performance

CALM THE FUCK DOWN ANONS STOP BEING SO GODDAMN MAD

She's a model, which is all about selling a fantasy. It's not like you'll become this beautiful, confident, sexy person if you buy the product she's selling you, and it's not like she looks that perfect when she's not had her make up done, professionally styled, lit, photographed, retouched etc., anyway. Why is it so bad if she pretends to be a "coder" to try to sell that idea to girls, instead of some cosmetic product?

she definitely visited Jow Forums though, that terminal and... Sublime? look riced as fuck

Wow, this site is really infested with normalfags

not even and not sure why hes arguing for me, but yeah pretty much what he said. how often do you usually snoop around for iphone file names just so you can act like a raged retard? :^)

Attached: 81A9AEF5-97BE-407F-AED5-26ABD2087832.jpg (768x432, 66K)

Retard

it's only smellz

How did she take the picture when both her hands are on the keyboard?

she used a distro before that aliased cd .. to cd..

found the whiteknight

her mouth is big enough to hold a camera

i'm not kidding, suse and all of it's derivatives did that.

how did she take the picture with both her paws carefully posed on the keyboard?

>via 9gag
kys

>tfw friend unironically uses 9gag
He's not even a normie, which makes it worse.

seeing this makes me physically ill