416th Happy day

Does sacrificing moral standards kills the righteousness of cause?
How low is too low~?
Should inhumanity of opposition prove enough to do even worse?
̷ʸ̷ᵒ̷ᵘ̷ʳ̷ ̷ᵉ̷ˢ̷ˢ̷ᵃ̷ʸ̷ ̷ʰ̷ᵃ̷ˢ̷ ̷ᵗ̷ᵒ̷ ̷ʰ̷ᵃ̷ᵛ̷ᵉ̷ ̷ᵃ̷ ̷ᵐ̷ᶦ̷ᶰ̷ᶦ̷ᵐ̷ᵘ̷ᵐ̷ ̷ᵒ̷ᶠ̷ ̷2̷⋅̷5̷ᵏ̷ ̷ʷ̷ᵒ̷ʳ̷ᵈ̷ˢ̷
ᴱᵏʰᵉᵐ⋅⋅

Aeiou user

Attached: .jpg (1920x1051, 846K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmoPMiCJ10A
battle-cats.wikia.com/wiki/Valkyrie_Cat_(Special_Cat)#Holy Valkyrie Cat
youtube.com/watch?v=5CrwA8F-yM8
youtube.com/watch?v=L5v9cJpg6s8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first

saged

*rude comment*

Attached: shit and piss.jpg (689x795, 24K)

hello :-)

pooland

(╯°□°)╯ Dang, what are those tricks Maggu!
I will buy you a lolipop, just bring old Aesthetic back /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
Hahah, yes I will do anything for a rude comment!
youtube.com/watch?v=lmoPMiCJ10A
ᴵᵗ'ˢ ᵃᶜᵗᵘᵃᶫᶫʸ ᵒᵈᵈᶫʸ ᶦᶰᵗᵉʳᵉˢᵗᶦᶰᵍ~
Oii, is that the not-anymore-drunk Aussie poster? (゜▽゜)
Aeiou my friend~
Maggydon'tchangeid'sinthemiddleofthethread /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\

Attached: .jpg (600x754, 217K)

Sacrificing moral standards kills the righteousness of the cause, but a cause can be not right but beneficial to some group of people.
Like stealing from the riches to give to the poor is a chaotic good situation that benefits some people.
As in blogposting, i guess its monday after all, we should vent our beliefs and say what we want, then we start the week anew and try to seek the good its and bits of our daily life
Have i told (you) that bland everyday lifes are the true treasure user? Its like a clean nose and a normal throat, we only care about those things when sick and in internal war with strange bodies. Having a calm daily life is a blessing we only have due to our ancestors somewhat fixing the errors of their ancestors.
And becoming tired of the bland and daily life is another blessing, understood by few.

Hello thread, i couldnt write more then 2k words tho, stick with this

Attached: 1530698509006.jpg (900x1194, 143K)

cute mari I take

i have some cute maris for you too

Attached: lemonade.jpg (400x533, 83K)

dumb r*Ssian tr*Nny

never it's fun

>How are you doing today?
Heyyyyy
Kinda crummy because I keep getting sick on and off. Like will have a small fever and sore throat one day and then it's gone the next day. It's not even severely sick feeling more annoying than anything.
>Why Can't We Be Friends vid
we can be :3

Attached: uuu.jpg (260x260, 16K)

tranny

Heckin rude :(

Attached: 1539426676558.jpg (900x1280, 98K)

nah, I haven't seen him in a week or so.
I'm the aussie that's not notable for much, since I don't have a set posting style.
How are you doing today?

dumb cr*Ss dr*Sing sm*Lly M*Ggy

the time has come
post maris

Attached: Marisa riding a fishe.png (800x600, 68K)

Attached: 1538533227118.jpg (368x519, 48K)

Wait a second..
Are you two different Spazzies?
ᴰᶦᵈ ᵐʸ ᶜʰʳᶦˢᵗᵐᵃˢ ʷᶦˢʰ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃᶜᵗᵘᵃᶫᶫʸ ʷᵒʳᵏᵉᵈ⋅⋅
>[..] but a cause can be not right but beneficial to some group of people.
What if there's 100 children that are gonna to be purely under one man's whim - he will do whatever he pleases with them ᵃᶰᵈ ʰᵉ'ˢ ᵃ ʳᵉᵃᶫᶫʸ ᵇᵃᵈ ᵍᵘʸ
v.s.
You bite to death that guy ʕ•ᴥ• ʔ
Plus two children ~
ᴵ ˢᵘᶜᶜ ᵃᵗ ᵐᵃᵏᶦᶰᵍ ᵗʳᵒᶫᶫᵉʸ ᵖʳᵒᵇᶫᵉᵐˢ, ᵖᵃʳᵈᵒᶰ ᵐᵉ ᶦᶠ ᵗʰᶦˢ ˢᵒᵘᶰᵈˢ ᶦᶰˢᵃᶰᵉ ᵒʳ ʷᶦᵗʰᵒᵘᵗ ᵃᶰʸ ᵖᵒᶦᶰᵗ⋅
>Like stealing from the riches to give to the poor is a chaotic good situation that benefits some people.
Alright, but what if..
1. Rich is so rich it didn't even notice the change.
2. He didn't know about the poor dudes, so nobody can really tell if he would ever help them.
3. Poor peeps live so far there's no way it will anyhow affect rich's economy / surroundings / anything, money's literally evaporated, gone, nada, only thing is hapiness of people knowing about a certain rich saviour (who doesn't even know about them).

What now? /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\

>And becoming tired of the bland and daily life is another blessing, understood by few.
Verry nice, good words from a good poster =w=
Have a cookie (,`;.)
cute mari I take ʕ•ᴥ• ʔ
smart Russian trainwielder
Aww, sounds comfy though /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
Stay under blankets and play some antibacterial vidya, should help~ ᴵ'ᵐ ̷ᶰ̷ᵒ̷ᵗ̷ ᵃ ᵐᵉᵈᶦᶠᶦᵍ ᶠʳᵒᵐ /ᵇ/, ᵗʳᵘˢᵗ ᵐᵉ
>we can be :3
:3
>I'm the aussie that's not notable for much, since I don't have a set posting style.
Then I shall distinguish you by being an Anonymous Aussie~!
My back hurts as heck, barely moving but it should go away in two days.
Stretching is dangerous =w=
Nothing more than that, you? c:

Attached: .png (838x796, 244K)

moremoremore

Attached: gun.png (800x1200, 518K)

Say one more r*de thing and I'm going to sell ᵗʰᵉᵉ self in the town.

Attached: .jpg (854x480, 104K)

yes we're both spaz

no you're just getting closer to insanity

I already love both of you~
Dual post more.

Attached: .jpg (641x600, 335K)

Attached: 1538321234917.jpg (300x300, 22K)

If the rich guy don't even notice and the peeps become happy, its a equals / win situation and this is (arguably) better then any situation involving losses

If a bad man is going to be bad to 100 children, you remember the final boss scene from Bioshock 1.

And thanks for the cookie, now i must go work, even on teacher's day, and i will sadly lose my GM id

Before that everyone give me your ID and Password for Jow Forums social media Login so i can check your accounts consistency, im seacrhing for bad guys and we GMs must comb everyone

Attached: dcb2.png (200x200, 19K)

wow gay

teen

wow gay

I hope that back of your's gets better soon.
Me, myself? My day was an average day off. I woke up, had bacon, potatos and beer for breakfast, had a nap, got up when a freind came around for a late-lunch, we drank for the rest of the day, the I sobered up and had dinner, so here I am now.

the ends always justify the means.

hello poland!

You're playing with fire, put that boot down..
>remember the final boss scene from Bioshock 1.
(╯°□°)╯Never played nor watched aaaaaaa
Alright, lemme just spoil it [spoiler ignore="Oracle"] Happy day #}r}-WI|Q [/spoiler] pls don't ban me.
Literally one second difference
Best day of my life ʕ•ᴥ• ʔ
>had bacon, potatos and beer for breakfast
Based /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
>had a nap, got up when a freind came around for a late-lunch
Double ebin ( ´ ▽ ` )b
>we drank for the rest of the day, the I sobered up and had dinner, so here I am now.
ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ alright, day off is also nice.
Everybody has their own way of managing their finances, I hope you're doing alright though~
Well, that's an idea :p
Allo Runner \o/
How are you doing?

Attached: .gif (540x413, 118K)

doing fine, the moon has been conquered! and now enters chapter 3 of ITF "The Ancients Arise: Take Back Earth!"

Attached: myre internet friend ______ is so pretslel.jpg (474x547, 52K)

boobe

Attached: 1534526861844.png (924x1200, 682K)

Blep
Didn't do anything today worth mentioning

Attached: 56645645645.png (900x1024, 223K)

smart spanish poster

This is the most uncanny thing I've seen in months, that's it, we are going into the basement.
>Moon has been conquered
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ freakin' finally~! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
What's the next step? What was the bounty?
You drew a blep Anzu, seems fair on my list /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\

Attached: sleep tight.jpg (1920x1080, 398K)

next step, do it again. and the reward was that my valk cat has reached it's true form! it's attacks now can freeze anything (but metals) in their place!

Today will be the day that I test the emergency screaming system
*inhales*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
This has been a test of the emergency screaming system. Thank you for listening, and have a nice day

thanks Satan

Attached: ertre.jpg (840x706, 230K)

yeah, I'm doing quite well with finances, unlike the other drunk aussies I tend to have a stable income.

>This is the most uncanny thing I've seen in months, that's it, we are going into the basement.
Is Yuuka gonna take SSP into his sex dungeon for punishment?

Attached: 1538710306700.png (516x573, 680K)

I wonder where that nice GM went
Never tell anyone your login information anons!

Attached: 1530802951491.png (8000x4560, 866K)

battle-cats.wikia.com/wiki/Valkyrie_Cat_(Special_Cat)#Holy Valkyrie Cat
Is this the coole staff lady with big shockwaves?
Also how many maxed Nekolugas do you have?
Thank you GipFig ᶰᵒᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵐᶦˢᵗᵃᵏᵉ ʷᶦᵗʰ ᴳᵃᵖᶠᶦᵍ very cool, caring about the safety protocols and such.. ( ´ ▽ ` )b
Nobody even tried testing my tripcode, I'm disappointed =w=
ᴺᵒᵗ ᵉᵛᵉᶰ ˢᵖᵃᶻᶻᶦᵉˢ⋅⋅

Attached: Why would author do such uncanny thing, I can't unsee this aaaaaaaaaaaaa actualy wait, I kinda (1200x978, 145K)

Hahah, but of course~!

~\ʕ•ᴥ• ʔ
It's play time.
And what's that if it doesn't bother you telling? c:

Attached: .jpg (850x638, 210K)

You're welcome
What tripcode?

yep, that's the one! ...still only have two nekolugas, but the nekoluga itself (not tecoluga) has a bonus level now! (from rolling it again from the gacha) both are pretty gud levels

Can I watch?

Attached: 1515264300491.jpg (349x348, 45K)

satan

!
Bonus levels, what do you mean..?
I thought they are just cats from a lottery, are there any Nekoluga themed stages?

Attached: .jpg (1024x1024, 243K)

The tripcode that was given to you a good while ago? Who cracked it, i dont remeber but i remember being there

Attached: 1528226328703.jpg (450x532, 61K)

I hold shares I a few companies and co-own a small business with my aforementioned friend also I invest in farming and live stock.

when you first get a cat from the gacha, you can use it for XP or to unlock said cat, if you roll that cat again later from the gacha, it grants a "bonus level" that doesn't count with the XP levels while still giving stats, this is shown as a +[bonus levels here].
the normal cat capules should be a good introduction to this concept.

i napped for 8 hours today and i still feel sick

>who cracked it?
Iran user gifted it to me, same with a Spanish fella (albeit he got slightly other variant ᵃᶰᵈ ᴵ ᶜᵒᵘᶫᵈ ᶜʰᵒᵒˢᵉ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵇᵒᵗʰ~ I hope it wasn't too selfish)
I was talking about a
>[spoiler ignore="Oracle"] Happy day #}r}-WI|Q [/spoiler]
..which only you can see *wink, wink*
You what /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
If you're somehow gonna sleep at night, that should be a big punch into the sickness~
Stay hydrated and in a ventilated enviroment o/
Are there any limits to such bonus stacks?

Attached: Spazzy Alpha and Spazzy Omega.jpg (512x384, 35K)

Always rember happy day, user

Attached: keep it warm~.png (900x1174, 1.71M)

I dont think it works like that but lets give it a go then

Attached: 1347945397453.jpg (482x401, 47K)

depends on your user rank (total cat levels). starts on +19 max for normal cats, +10 for base upgrades, and +9 for everything else obtainable. but it can go all the way to +80 on normals and rares, with +70 on super and uber rares!

Rembered

rembered!

rembered

Attached: drums.gif (1200x1200, 32K)

remb

Rembemberd

Attached: 1524627550034.jpg (800x800, 119K)

Haha looks like i got bamboozled
Well played

Attached: 1535166190722.png (1024x1024, 981K)

poles are just discount ruskies
t. sven

Attached: sayori_47.jpg (1024x1024, 137K)

Hi Spaz
And Ruskies are just discount Swedes :^)

o shit OJ stuff is on sale
based but also wrong and fuck you, stop being gay

stop tracking me cia

HA!
̷ᵂ̷ʰ̷ᵒ̷ ̷ᵃ̷ᵐ̷ ̷ᴵ̷ ̷ᵏ̷ᶦ̷ᵈ̷ᵈ̷ᶦ̷ᶰ̷ᵍ̷,̷ ̷ᵗ̷ʰ̷ᶦ̷ˢ̷ ̷ᶦ̷ˢ̷ ̷ᵇ̷ᵉ̷ʸ̷ᵒ̷ᶰ̷ᵈ̷ ̷ᵖ̷ᵃ̷ᵗ̷ʰ̷ᵉ̷ᵗ̷ᶦ̷ᶜ̷ ̷ᵃ̷ᶰ̷ᵈ̷ ̷ᵇ̷ᵉ̷ᶜ̷ᵃ̷ᵐ̷ᵉ̷ ̷ˢ̷ᵒ̷ ̷ᵒ̷ᵇ̷ᵛ̷ᶦ̷ᵒ̷ᵘ̷ˢ̷ ̷ᵃ̷ᵃ̷ᵃ̷ᵃ̷ᵃ̷ᵃ̷ᵃ̷ᵃ̷ᵃ̷
youtube.com/watch?v=5CrwA8F-yM8
I can't stop listening to this ʕ•ᴥ• ʔ
Once a day is enough, just like I had with Sakuya
youtube.com/watch?v=L5v9cJpg6s8
aaaaaaaaaaa ʕಥᴥಥʔ
Is there like a golden combo that can pretty much beat any content in the game? Or counters will always be counters~
That's not how you post Sayories, you're ruining all my connections in brain (゜▽゜)
How's your stay in Swede?
We are literally in one lobby with 7 people for over an hour now /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
ᴬᶰᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᶫᵒᵇᵇʸ ᵃᶫᵒᶰᵉ'ˢ ᵒᶰᶫᶦᶰᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ~
Gotta make a second room if there will be so many peeps.

Attached: .jpg (1000x1412, 324K)

there will always be counters...

No.
No.

It does kill righteousness.As a result, I disgust utilitarianism.
I am having pathology exam in 5 hours, so am not clearly not doing great lol.

forgoted

I'm not in Sweden, nor do I intend to go there at any point in time. He really did say that though, although I've taken the quote out of context.
And stop playing OJ without me.
I urge you to reconsider.

Sometimes you need to pretend to be tricked
Its the tricks and treats month after all
Also look behind you

Attached: 1511712186766.jpg (1408x918, 168K)

Why?

because it's good for you and I want good things for you

Attached: S0329.png (1126x1273, 633K)

rebmered

Attached: 1512129072120.jpg (1920x1080, 163K)

Rember and yes it’s getting cold

Attached: B3B1250F-1719-48A4-A2BB-87B6DBA39D91.jpg (540x650, 64K)

Oi, a psychologist..! ᴵᶰ ᵐᵃᵏᶦᶰᵍ~
>utilitarianism
We ain't robots, but as long as morality's on our side, I could get behind some justice.
ᴵ ᵗʰᶦᶰᵏ⋅⋅
Nevermind, I misinterpreted the ideology /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
Good luck wise Korea mindreader \o/
Take some time to relax and remba to take it easy

Attached: Stage 2.png (530x398, 38K)

I see.
Hello smooth brain :^)

enjoyee
enjoyee
enjoyee mushishi

Attached: nice try doxfags.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

I'm going to play fun modes in DotA with Maggy ˢᵒᵐᵉᵈᵃʸ so I'm not sure if I will be able to do some OJ~
We really are in that lobby for over three hours now and I'm spectating at least half the time.
And by spectating I mean doing anything but watching the game, just taking a peak once in a while ʕ•ᴥ-ʔ
>EuaL
Imagine getting an "equal" id
/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ that would be amazing.
>filename
Whawt.

Attached: .png (800x800, 379K)

memebe

I have rembered c:

Hey smoothskin~

Attached: 1512636635354.png (1304x2146, 1.93M)

I'm not smoothskin anymore, but I want to be.

Attached: 1538187734891.png (504x585, 445K)

love me too

Attached: 69953503_p22.png (644x791, 353K)

You should sacrifice some morality if it means achieving your goals. Ends justify the means and all that.

>You should sacrifice some morality if it means achieving your goals
"Dude, I want to sex that girl so I'm gonna rape her because the ends justify the means"

I meant that you should sacrificing moral standards if it benefits the wrongly accused.

Sacrifice*

Good. Then I hope you'll stop being gay at once.
>I'm going to play fun modes in DotA with Maggy ˢᵒᵐᵉᵈᵃʸ so I'm not sure if I will be able to do some OJ~
What?
>>filename
the automatic filename from that screenshot had certain details in it

I see. Fight fire with fire?
>you should sacrificing
Don't fix this. I love it when people post like Russians with a basic understanding of English.
No

More like fighting fire with a blizzard

Ola Polinshkij!

Attached: sayori_273.jpg (727x871, 43K)