Thanks YouTube for actively destroying the world by spreading cancerous cultural marxism

Thanks YouTube for actively destroying the world by spreading cancerous cultural marxism.

Attached: CEAB8894-0F43-4898-A389-9A5BDA7E739D.jpg (1242x1138, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c7as0pFxPYc
youtu.be/hoxqtnI4I4c?t=8m49s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>cultural marxism
what the fuck does this even mean?

Attached: i get it.png (510x346, 242K)

It's pretty obvious all (((corporations))) are showing their true colors now, everything that we thought was entertainment was a lie, the end goal was political influence and money

Well Google basically hates manliness and wants to redefine it, probably by turning you into a vegan hippy

shit i dont like

You sound like someone who is insecure in their own masculinity and didn't have good, independent role models to get traits from

so cultural marxism is veganism?

Attached: kanbaru.gif (500x433, 276K)

what a retard

Social aspect of post-Modernism. Whereas Modernism is founded on the belief in immutable facts, logical consistencies, and universal morals; post-Modernism is the opposite, reveling in subjective truths and relative morals. So in this case, the notion that primal essence like masculinity can be 'evolved' and redefined is extremely post-Modern, read cultural Marxism.

Attached: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg (385x385, 28K)

It’s the bogeyman of the far right.

I just signed up for a YouTube Music family plan

youtu.be/c7as0pFxPYc

what's the video all about? not surprising from goytube

youtu.be/hoxqtnI4I4c?t=8m49s

Attached: Untitled.jpg (562x366, 56K)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-19 g - Thanks YouTube for actively destroying the world b - Technology - 4chan-o (1640x123, 10K)

What's this (((cultural marxism))) you speak of and why is it the only thing on the internet without a wikipedia page?

Attached: tumblr_oz8iher4IV1uvjvylo1_640.png (600x600, 143K)

Marxism but when it's applied to social interactions and done through entities outside of a government.
Leftists say they hate big corporations then turn around and give money to Google because Google helps them.
What they don't realize is that these corporations will absolutely not step down if their side won and the leftists considered the corporation's job to be "complete."

>Bonobos
>the ape that is most known for practicing adultery, incest, pedophilia, homosexuality, and other sexual deviancies
Fuckers aren't even trying to hide it anymore.

> not adblocking the shit out of Jewgle properties

you know jordan Peterson has no idea what he's talking about re: post-modernism and Marxism right
they are two completely separate ideologies

Logical fallacy

>Muh wikipedia
It's under Frankfurt School as a subsection and has been revised multiple times to fit the Wikis needs.

Attached: 449766ae5358412f969aaf924a23d84cdcea1b6acba0bbac31a320d9a543eafd.jpg (1202x1102, 167K)

just because you can't see it doesn't mean it's not there

>Bonobos
>redefine masculinity

They're not even trying to hide it anymore, huh?