What went wrong with Windows 10? Give me the run down

What went wrong with Windows 10? Give me the run down

Attached: f7ed6665ee7b034f9750705b28e0885f.png (1944x1262, 918K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r0jRTYeOdlk
social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/8ab1a753-9a63-4273-8ba4-0d0748cc9ac0/folder-attributescustomization-lost-on-copy-or-move-in-windows-10-1607-anniversary-update?forum=win10itprogeneral
superuser.com/questions/1129829/folder-attributes-lost-on-copy-or-move-in-windows-10-1607-anniversary-update
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't have any ads on windows 10
maybe because I haven't activated it and I installed the "N" version? I dunno.

nothing. you're too paranoid.

Attached: 1531938844336.jpg (583x539, 61K)

I don't use Windows, so I don't care

Never activate it, user

>Worse, bloated version of 8
>which is a worse, bloated version of 7
>which is vista
>which is a worse, bloated version of XP
>which is a worse, bloated version of 2000
>which is a worse, bloated version of NT4

they're trying to create a unified OS across mobile, destop, and xbox so inevitably it ends up being shit for all of them

It comes pre-packaged with Diet Coke Bonzi Buddy, for starters. It also is highly customization-resistant. It's been years now and there's still no decent way to replace the explorer shell.

>2000
>worse than NT4
>XP SP2
>worse than 2000

Attached: chad.jpg (310x310, 17K)

Its not linux. Telemetry.

>Ballmer misses the phone market and MS misses expanding oppurtunity
>(winodws7 with mobile ui is planned) = windows8
>best devs are shifted to work on Azure
>good devs work on windows with solid q/a team
>windows hits market evryone hates the ui except old people no good sale
>nadella comes windowsnotworthitguys lets focus on azure fires/reorganise q/a and forces windows10 design team to add ui changes slowly over yrs not like windows8 pls

Apple released the iPhone back in 2007. It was just a matter of time.

>Give me the run down.

Attached: 1523596894186.png (749x659, 436K)

Nothing. It's steadily improving while Linux is regressing.
At this rate you'll join Amiga club in less than a decade.

hey, cuckold's. please, sey me this youtube.com/watch?v=r0jRTYeOdlk
method work for win 10 enterprise ltsb?

Everything.

MS started caring more about features and fancy graphics more than stability, consistency & security.

pajeet you can buy a key online for a couple of bucks.

It's crap.

Attached: Untitled.png (2560x1440, 116K)

>disabled

Disabled does not disable telemetry, read again.

Yes goyim, use Windows 10, it's free! Oy vey, you don't want it? You HAVE to upgrade, we must force it on you. There is nothing wrong with this, goy.

Is there some non-shit version without telemetry and ads?

i am from russia. I do not want to pay money americans cuckold's

No. This is LTSB and it's rubbish. Bugfest and botnet at the same time.

Smartphone tier OS with smartphone tier user experience made by smartphone app tier developers for smartphone tier users.
Also its (((live service)))

>*installs far manager autistically*

Superior Ukrainian Femanon here. Use Microsoft Toolit from MDL, you peasant!

Far is good!

Attached: {CWindows} - Far 3.0.4774 x64 Administrator.png (1068x673, 84K)

You linix boys will be back. You always come back. CAUSE IT JUST WORKS

Attached: Untitled.png (392x500, 102K)

-Its design. It's changing between releases and it's never consistent enough between different applications and such.

-It's a system still in beta stages. It's not as stable as 8.1, they keep changing shit around like they have to justify updating with those feature updates, but they end up introducing new bugs.

-Most of its "new" features are worthless. Its "appstore" is full of useless shit besides games, of which there aren't really any worth mentioning. Cortana remains as a feature that many people want to permanently disable. Edge still falls behind Firefox/Chrome in terms of usability. Even the new upcoming features, such as Sets (which they had to disable at some point) are pretty worthless (it opens edge on new tabs instead of whatever program you're using, for crying out loud), and the start menu has an application list with so much spacing you have to keep scrolling and scrolling down to find anything.

-It changes settings for you based on... I don't know, mere assumption? I changed UAC settings to reflect something specific, and after the system detected a proven false positive, it changed those settings back. "The system is trying to protect you" from what, public knowledge? Fuck outta here with that shit.

-People keep using LTSB or scripts that disable 30 different things that end up making the system even less stable or fail to function properly because those "things" are disabled. So it's either chose half broken shit or still unstable but all the fucking shit that people want to disable and can't do it through settings.

Like really, if you want to enjoy some of the advantages of 10, which there aren't many, just grab 8.1.

Just off the top of my head:
Too tightly integrated with Microsoft's shit.
Constant "u-use the microsoft version!" design.
Inconsistent as fuck design and performance between UWP/W32 programs.
Looks like dogshit.
Horrible settings menu.
Can't pick and choose updates.

Attached: [Mori] Iya na Kao Sare Nagara Opantsu Misete Moraitai - 01 [WEB 540p][87A3BAA6].mkv_snapshot_03.59_[ (960x540, 42K)

whats you say, slave-turkish prostitute?

>win enterprise
>activator
lol, stupid ukrainian whore.

also i have to license windows on my home laptop

Attached: Снимок.png (1151x617, 79K)

>basically paying for an OS that constantly spies on you and sells your data
that's what's wrong with Windows 10. And the braindead update policy (although I realize that they mainly implemented because of boomers)

>ayymd
хaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхa

eбaть, мaнькa хyли тeбя тaк pвёт? я бы нaпиcaл тeбe чтo ты кyкoлд ёбaный, нo ты вpoдe кaк пo-pyccки пишeшь.

The OS is like a hot girlfriend who does every nasty sexual thing your sick mind can come up with...but it comes with shit ton of baggage and requires constant maintenance to keep it useful.

No, Winblows 10 is just a pile of garbage.

hey cuckold, install windows 10 enterprise ltsb

lol Also:
social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/8ab1a753-9a63-4273-8ba4-0d0748cc9ac0/folder-attributescustomization-lost-on-copy-or-move-in-windows-10-1607-anniversary-update?forum=win10itprogeneral
superuser.com/questions/1129829/folder-attributes-lost-on-copy-or-move-in-windows-10-1607-anniversary-update
Enjoy having your folders fucked up.

Attached: GIF.gif (1100x600, 751K)

>Enjoy having your folders fucked up.
everything is working fine for me, cuckold

>What went wrong with Windows 10? Give me the run down

Attached: 1459301946459.png (1300x4704, 1.14M)

It's a bug in 1607 which will never get fixed. Liar.

i used 1803, cuckold. Your hands are just out of the ass grow

It was fixed in 1703, so of course it works fine in 1803. But LTSB2016 (1607) won't get this fix.

it's your problem, cuckold. install 1803. whats the problem?

why you this supid cuckold?

>dogshit new ui
>bipolar by design, new tools like settings app are lazily inserted besides existing tools like control panel
>cannot change many settings and some automatically revert (daddy corporate knows best)
>unstable when customized (this has always been a problem though)
>intrusive advertising and automatic downloads
>alarming new data sharing features, such as automatically handing out your wifi password
>extensive spyware that requires extensive fuckery to bypass
>display scaling is somehow worse than before
etc.
to its credit:
>attempted to unify desktop notifications
>kept the improved task manger, although services (MMC) and services (task manager) are still separate for some reason
>pretty much nothing else

you can try to get your hands on an N version, I think the EU makes microshit strip out some telemetry stuff along with WMP, skype, and other crapware

LTSB is bad enough. Consumer versions are even worse. I'll stick with 7, tyvm.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (2560x1440, 546K)

>N version
I tried it once. It's still full of crap and it's awful to use due to lacking so many features.

Hows that game library Linux

Attached: 1525316868846.jpg (540x540, 30K)

of course, you stupid cuclokd. but you hardware is very nice.cuckold, please give full configuration

GPU is a Titan X Pascal, motherboard is an Asus WS X99-E 10G

Windows never never was known for its features, stability, consistency nor security. Glad they finally started to do something.

how much does it cost? why do not you respond to cuckold?

>ru
a тaк ты нe кyкoлд, кaкoгo хepa?

What do you even want me to respond with? Yes, companies do not make games for Linux usually. Only super popular games get ported to Linux. Linux is not for games. If you like gamer shit, stay on Window you fucking baby.

You can look for yourself. I did not pay anything for CPU, GPU and RAM though.

пиши нa pyccкoм. мнe тaк пoнятнee, oткyдa y тeбя тaкaя кoнфигypaция?

uh huh

Attached: 152762134177.png (325x247, 29K)

i havent used windows xp and above in half a decade and i was tempted by 7, but seeing that it will die soon, and that 10 is garbage, i see no reason to return.

You should write in English. Daddy bought his little sweet girl the PC she wanted so she can play STALKER

Attached: Start menu.png (411x540, 19K)

what a shitty larp

Do I sense jealousy? :^)

name of laptop my mother "Daria-PC"
I do not believe in the authenticity of your screenshot. why do you miss the performance assessment?

???

Disabled.

Attached: Task Scheduler.png (831x601, 86K)

doesn't stop you from running it once :^)

Of course not. But will become invalid on first video driver update.

That isn't how it works, retard.
You're full of shit.

Your whole score gets grayed out on the first video driver update, moron.

Nope. Also, .

And why would I do that? I already know what it scores from a previous installation of Windows.

Just run it faggot instead of dodging the question because you don't want to show everyone you're full of shit.

Shit UI
Ads
Has useless xbox and cloud services
>Shit wrong with every windows OS
Telemetry
(((Editions)))
Not open source

What features?

It's made by Microsoft.

Кaкoй cмыcл в фopчaнe ecли здecь нeт кyкoлдoв, a тoлькo люди из cтpaн CHГ?

no. it's made by you mom.
also, you mother milf? how old her years?

>What features?
Media pack.

>Just run it
No.

>s-sure i won't run it, b-b-but believe me guys!

Attached: 1521749023337.webm (900x506, 1.15M)

I sense some cuckoldry. So tell me, why are you a cuckold?

Jow Forums boards of cuckold

I'm not.

jesus, the fuck this thread is full of retards

Welcome to Jow Forums.

And what's that and why is it relevant?

No, I wom't run it on this installation. If you're curious, on a previous Windows installation it scored 7,9 for everything except CPU which scored 7,8. It was not a clean installation, it was a mirrored image from my previous build with a 3770k.

Attached: System.png (1631x931, 183K)

you fucking cuckold.

Microsoft hasn't really ever added any actual features people love in a long time. Windows is an office OS, it's not about the end user. Windows 10 has less personal touches and nice features than OS X Snow Leopard.

windows 10 is a blantent rippoff of OSX, the way the taskbar works, the way the explorer window works exactly like finder. Ive never liked OSX that much so its the worst of both worlds, cheesy fake-tablet UI with OSX functionality tacked on

Browsers can't run most videos and audio files without it. Most games will fail to launch and MTP support is not there, so kiss your ass goodbye to connect your Android phone to your PC.

Attached: Untitled.png (1126x659, 447K)

>no
stopped reading there, thanks for saving me the effort larper

>Browsers can't run most videos and audio files without it.
>Most games will fail to launch
>MTP support is not there
All false

You won't run h.264 in Firefox, nor MP3 files. GTA5 fails to launch and so does Sims4. And there is no MTP support so you can't transfer files to an Android devoce.

I won't run anything related to telemetry on this installation. It will score the same anyway.

>m-muh telemetry
>runs windows

You can disable it in Windows 7.

Can you prove its really been disabled though? Maybe look through the source code and see?