/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID i.imgur.com/Xb6bazc.jpg
- INVITE FORUMS imgur.com/a/jmAJNyN
- RANKING TIPS pastebin.com/qviqpzQK
- TRACKER LIST docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zYZ2107xOZwQ37AjLTc5A4dUJl0ilg8oMrZyA0BGvc0/edit#gid=1357476050
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

News:
- RED tokens are still unavailable.
- PTP STILL fucking up
- GGn STILL fucking up

old thread →

Attached: AOM.png (1280x536, 810K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/1058076
youtu.be/LV0wTtiJygY
rutracker.org/forum/tracker.php?nm=Naxatras
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WTF!!!
new thread at 273, jesus
calm the fuck down OP

Attached: 22 - YKxlNHL.png (680x497, 235K)

Yssa's cuteness scared him

nyaa.si/view/1058076

>nyaa.si/view/1058076
Is this any good, user?

Is endoftheinternet worth joining?

>ptp is still fucking up

they removed they tracker is having problems sign its all good now

I didn't watch it.

wtf, Thread made 40 posts before bump limit, false news, no edition, namefagging

Where'd the fucking weebs go? Christ.

its better than the autist that keeps saying google it like hes some how saving /ptg/

I don't watch tv, is it worth getting into btn for the goth tiddies?

>its better than
Not good enough. Just about anything is preferable to Google it autist. The weebs at least made an effort. This is shit.

Remember when I said I'd fuck off? Oh the beautiful irony of the last two breads.

Attached: 1531412069404.gif (500x455, 496K)

>imagine actually making a effort on Jow Forums or 4chn...

>he isn't on AB

That's on AB?

I miss you based OP

Attached: f3ll.jpg (3072x2304, 872K)

youtu.be/LV0wTtiJygY

Any GGn buffering tips not in the OP? I'm not trying to get stacked, I'm doing my climbing on other trackers, I just want a bit of ratio for when I want to download games every so often.

Turn on 2 factor authentication
Loiter on irc
Download what's currently the featured torrent
Download whatever the freeleech pots are offering

First two are a no brainer since you can gain gold 24/7 with minimal effort. No reason not to

The other two can help you gain gold without hurting your ratio. If you are early you main even get a decent amount of upload out of them

the tiddies are a meme

>been slowly joining most tracker sites I want. Only really missing PTP regarding things I care about
>heard people saying that while everything about them is shady iptorrents is the best general tracker out there
>despite apparently everyone having an account there I didn't
>ask and get one on one of the trackers I'm in
>they have everything I wanted in terms of movies and tv shows
>suddenly feel no motivation to reach PTP despite being close to being able to request one
I didn't know I was neon guys. If I joined ipt back when I first started getting into private trackers I would have been happy with that and AB

Honestly IPT or any large general tracker should be anyones first tracker as it fills 90% of peoples needs. If after that you can't find certain things or want to get into the tracker of a certain internal encoder, that's when one should pursue other trackers.

Should I snatch 320 cbr or v0 when there's no lossless version available?

kg vs tik?

I think hdb closed up invites everywhere because ptg kept posting which forums they recruited on

v0
CBR is bloat.

>yfw ptg has the power to stop cabal

Can someone do me a favor and download Naxatras full discography in highest possible quality and upload it to mega or something. I tried looking into some of the trackers but couldn't find anywhere full albums. I would be happy even if it's one or two albums, but in higher quality like flac.
Thank you in advance.

Oh hi mark

It's on fucking rutracker.

/marked/ enjoy your stay in the gulag

Are you talking about these?

Attached: 101.png (1093x549, 82K)

No, it's not.

Do you even know what rutracker is?

Attached: Capture.png (1900x279, 41K)

Post that url, user.
I know I'm a brainlet.

APL still down well time for bed. Good night PTG

Attached: 1530552449150.jpg (842x960, 174K)

Good night user
sleep well.

rutracker.org/forum/tracker.php?nm=Naxatras

fuck, I've to register to download.
Anyway thanks for your effort.

How do autists handle album art in music libraries? Which player and what method for retrieving and organizing it do you use?

foobar2000
google
mp3tag

Full-sized folder.jpg placed in album dir, ~500kb resized image added to each .flac file.

Use misicbrainz to save art to the album directory. If you want to be super-autistc, you can save cover art to each individual file.

neon sack of shit

THC invite forum?

Yes?

Is there anything worth while?

hdbits

How many trackers are you juggling right now /ptg/? Only post a number you retards

the only place I've seen hdbits is blu

eight

congrats on being out of your fucking mind! cheers!

some

when using deluge on windows 10, I end using like 10gb of ram if I use it for a few hours
Qhat should I do other than switching to qb? I would like to stay on deluge
Also, if switching to qb, is there any way to merge torrents with path and such? I don't want to manually check all of the torrents.

I'm in 8 but only use 1.

maybe in 10, but frequently use 2, 3 maybe

/marked/

Lost the count desu, probably 20

Can anyone explain to a brainlet like me what the 'filtered' screenshot is supposed to mean in comparison shots.

After AviSynth processing but before encoding. Usually involves debanding.

I see, so the Encode would be encode+ filtered+debanded. Thanks for clearing that up.

>AviSynth
sup grandpa. the cool kids use vapoursynth these days

debading is one of many filters.

GGn https tracker finally stopped fucking up?

Attached: a bomb.jpg (224x225, 10K)

guess people are donating then

Next time be fucking prepared.

Attached: 142314134.png (480x477, 90K)

The last thread was one of the best in a long time

never mind.

it just werks

Attached: 1482893605769.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

Oh you

Who is this

I used to donate when I was all new to this faggotry.

Don't feel relieved just yet..

I forgot the pic... I'm still waking up anons. 9:10am here..

Attached: nogood.png (597x130, 34K)

>search for an album I want that's not common
>2 results for 192kbps
>3 results for 320kbps
>1 result for FLAC
>FLAC result is locked
>view user info
>"i'm not here to give music for free, I only share if i get something in return :)"
>find it fucking rutracker right after
Anyone else just want to fucking smash the skull of these "people" on soulseek?

Attached: 1509675904032.gif (470x360, 2.34M)

In a field, there was an oak at one end, and a willow-tree at the other. Whenever a wind moved through the field, the willow swayed in the wind, while the oak remained unmoved.

When this happened, the willow said to itself, “I wish I was as strong as the Oak, instead of bending over with every breeze“ then one day a large windstorm whipped through the field.

When the storm passed, and the darkness lifted, the willow looked across the field, and was shocked to discover that the oak was laying on the ground, broken. When the Gardener came into the field, the willow said, “Oh sir, what happened to the Oak? How is it that I survived the storm, weak as I am, and the Oak fell?”

The Gardener said, “Oh little willow-tree, do you not understand what happened? When the winds blow, you bend with them, while the oak remains still. So when a really powerful wind comes along, you can bend with the wind, and survive it. But the Oak cannot bend, and so if the wind is strong enough, it will break. For the Oak had a secret, a weakness within that no one looking at the outside could see. And the Gardener went on his way, leaving the willow to ponder what he said.

Moral: Strength within and strength without are not the same, and one should cultivate strength within first. Also, when the winds of life blow, bend, and you may survive the real storms when they come. Try and resist them, and when the real storms come, you may break instead.

Attached: bee.jpg (550x370, 167K)

the control freaks are not the people you want to be sharing music with. also stop shilling soulseek, i see that shit all the time here, this is for private trackers, not kazaa-era P2P

I'm not trying to shill soulseek, I have nowhere else to throw my frustrations

>when the winds of life blow, bend, and you may survive the real storms when they come. Try and resist them, and when the real storms come, you may break instead.
Thank you, user.

Attached: 13143143.jpg (228x221, 7K)

>APL still down
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A really famous actor

Report soulseek for copyright infringement

Attached: do it phatggot.gif (259x200, 624K)

ggn is run by fucking retards

What happened now?

>tfw qbitstalled is not a meme

Attached: wtf.png (256x49, 2K)

>Which player
plex
>what method for retrieving and organizing it
plex

Intel Core i7-2600
2x HDD SATA 3,0 TB
2x RAM 8192 MB DDR3
This hetzner server is $20 euros
Why is it so cheap??

>thinks he offer a better alternative
xDDDD

fuckoff, I will BTFO google it OP too, dont worry,
we dont need either of you scum

Judging by the CPU and RAM it's at least 7 to 8 years old. Still an ok processor though.

shut up they're upgrading the site

Attached: 1511875419251.png (500x500, 170K)

>still this mad over 2D cartoons

Attached: topkek.png (689x720, 523K)

>they're upgrading the site

Attached: 12223563.gif (400x240, 1019K)

mad?! well memed, kek
i still lurk, looking at your posts. shit like
"hurr durr look at this OPs, mine was top notch xD"
thinking you amount to shit by your own set of standards. you are not smart.
you keep telling yourself that, perhaps it will justify your existence.
trying to make yourself relevant, its pathetic, even for 4chin.
and please, fuck off completely :^)

>writing essays but not mad

Attached: 1530991421842.png (1280x720, 673K)

Dude...if you're trying to equivocate Google it OPs and this one to the weeb breads, you're honestly delusional. Not a weeb but it's pretty obvious the quality difference.

Weebs didn't fuck with the OP, didn't make a thread 40 posts before the bump limit, no google it shit, accurate news. I'll take a anime picture over this bullshit any day of the week.