Jow
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batch_file#Examples
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dude, watch some utube vids!

>pajeet pajeeting
no thanks

suck on my pee pee and i'll tell you

why does you chinese cartoon have a cleft lip

You can't. It's impossible. Go flip the burgers.

Stop posting anime

learnxinyminutes.com/

Attached: 1520811322691.jpg (960x545, 62K)

Attached: 1507212634643.jpg (638x746, 69K)

you cant. your either born a hacker or your not

Attached: 1468346055262.jpg (499x562, 41K)

automatetheboringstuff.com/#toc
This is how.

You go to college or university like everyone else.

theres a bundle for that too
humblebundle.com/books/linux-geek-books

Attached: 1529109126199.png (80x53, 3K)

you turn an the compooter

kys boomer

learn basics of python and think of something you could write a script for to automate some task. read automate the boring stuff with python, i dunno.

Are you older than 12? If yes, it's too late. If not, you still have a decent chance but get out of Jow Forums you underage fuck.

maek video gaem

Attached: 8b1.png (1126x845, 666K)

>go to college for an electrical engineering degree
>learn programming and a lot of other useful skills
>get a job
It really is that simple.

step 1. go to google dot com
step 2. ok google python tutorials
step 3. try using it
step 4. inevitably fail
step 5. use that opportunity to gain the invaluable skill of properly searching for errors and such
step 6. Repeat 3-5 until you're good

Just try making something silly and you'll slowly learn how it all works.

Attached: aichan-retarded.png (451x546, 247K)

1) Get some programming socks

Do. Or do not. There is no "begin to".

Attached: yoda.jpg (1600x1920, 969K)

>meet with klossy
>???
>profit

Nah he should definitely start with >

Who /given up trying to learn multiple times/ here
I just want to make video game cheats

Attached: 1531862363065_0.jpg (739x734, 270K)

Go here, read these:
>wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Programming_resource
>Jow Forums-science.wikia.com/wiki/Programming_Textbook_Recommendations

Attached: 800px_COLOURBOX7233792.jpg (800x532, 29K)

Attached: animu.jpg (320x240, 24K)

S-source, asking for a f-friend?

That sounds tedious how do I skip the latter steps and just become a good coder I don't want to go trought trial and error bullshit because I don't really need that

anime website

Attached: fart.gif (292x290, 31K)

>wanting to do something fun
Nope, you start with something boring. Fun is the reward.

read a fucking book, nigger

Anime is still offtopic content, and will get you b& in some cases

Attached: 1529957671437.png (1439x2029, 289K)

weebs tend to be insufferable people with mental issues. I hate them and I don't care if some boards on this site are about anime.

you are too stupid and too double digit monkey gorilla nigger iq to understand that you need to have an appropriate image corrosponding to whatever OP you make, not individual posts

anime website

Attached: FUCK YOU.png (850x482, 628K)

This place was founded to discuss anime, this place was founded to share anime, and this place is owned by someone who likes anime (and also happens to be Japanese).
Why would you purposely place yourself in a community who majority enjoys anime and Japanese culture? Why? Just to be a fucking stupid little contrarian fuckhead? If so, get fucked you absolute amoral cunt.

Attached: hiroyuki_nishimura.png (287x424, 80K)

how do i learn cyber security code

hating anime posters =/= hating anime
anime posters outside of /a/ and /jp/ are usually absolute cancer

Learn networking.

Didn't even read my post or pic, why reply to me?

This is the source.

Attached: 1528926245770.jpg (440x440, 55K)

That is the foundational culture, you fucking newfag. Why don't you hurry back along to the Jow ForumsThe_Donald?

Because this needs to be stamped out. If you don't like the board culture, or chan culture, don't post on a fucking chan. Go post on Reddit, or something.

I don't know where else to go. I only like coming here because I can be a dick without consequence.

I didn't fucking say I hate anime or chan culture, I just wanted to make it clear that mods sometimes ban anime when it's not related to the posted content

Lean Python. It's not a perfect programming language, but It's a good way to get used to thinking about computer programs and solving problems without having to juggle all the extra baggage that most other languages bring.

>I am the white knight of pedophile cartoons and I will defend anime to the death!

>I only like coming here because I can be a dick without consequence.
Try /b/ or Jow Forums, although you'll still find anime and Japanese culture there too.

It's a hot button issue, I don't have time to thoroughly read a reply before spilling my vitriol.
If you doesn't apply to you, just ignore it.

>I don't have time to thoroughly read a reply before spilling my vitriol.
Okay, if you don't know or care what a post is even about then how about you don't reply to it in the first place

How about you back down, before I ground and pound your ass, bucko?

Attached: kaz.jpg (2464x1388, 161K)

>It's a hot button issue
>some people not liking what I like is an issue
See? Narcissism. As I said, all weebs have mental issues.
>Try /b/ or Jow Forums
There are no programming threads there.

Go find out what you'd enjoy the most and what aligns with your current knowledge

if you are just memeing around and think it's fun then go spend a few days going through something like codeacademy or freecodecamp in whatever language you think suits you.
After that if you haven't realise it's just 99.9% sitting at your PC typing the same shit over and over and over again:

>start with CS50, it will probably be too hard and put you off, but before it gets too hard you'll hopefully pick up all the fundamentals from the first 3/4 lectures.
>Go to Udemy and look for "bootcamp" style courses with lots of reviews, usually like 20-30 hours long, but will take you more like 100 because you'll get stuck at every fucking step even though the code is right there, and you need time to take notes and let it sink in.
>Repeat these courses until you feel comfortable with the curriculum, try build something using what you've learned after each one
>Read books and docs,
>Figure out what you enjoy the most, then look towards more advanced things

Repeat this every day, write out a roadmap (some probably already exist if you want to do something popular) and stick to it, knock things off 1 by 1, build shit every month, do at least one big project that takes 2+ weeks every month (or take a month off in between each one, whatever) and push yourself to learn stuff and figure it out on your own.

If you're not sure what to pick, just pick Python.
If you're not sure what database to use, just use PostgreSQL

Write everything you find confusing down in notes, literally everything. Even if you think you'll remember it, you won't. And writing it down and being able to go over it yourself is like a second layer of learning in itself, because while writing the notes you'll figure out things.

Oh and for fuck sake don't pick a meme language just to look hipster or impress Jow Forums, if you actually enjoy it and find it the best looking syntax that you "get" the most then go for it though.

Attached: pepodance.gif (1027x731, 111K)

The fact that you're an idiot who completely missed the point shows that I've been here longer than you. Again, a lot of faggots who feels the need to add unrelated anime picture to their post outside of /a/ and /jp/ tend to be cancerous. Hating them doesn't mean I hate anime. Are you that new that you don't know about popular "ironic anime culture"? Hint: the pictures in the op is a part of that new canerous culture, and it sure isn't a "foundational culture".

>See? Narcissism. As I said, all weebs have mental issues.
Implying that's unnatural. It isn't.
>There are no programming threads there.
Good thing I doubt you're intelligent enough for them. Sounds like you'd fit in perfectly.

>The fact that you're an idiot who completely missed the point shows that I've been here longer than you.
Projection, no.
>Again, a lot of faggots who feels the need to add unrelated anime picture to their post outside of /a/ and /jp/ tend to be cancerous.
Agreed, it should be a reaction image. Congruent to the topic of discussion.
>Hating them doesn't mean I hate anime.
Then shut the fuck up, before I parry your so-called attack and apply a rear naked choke.
>Are you that new that you don't know about popular "ironic anime culture"?
[Insert: missing_the_point.jpg]

you can't
You get good at things by failing and learning why.

>implying i have the big brain required to make stuff on my own
i can just rewrite what the books tell me to

fine, you win. I don't care enough about this.

Attached: smug_anime.png (300x300, 96K)

Wise shit.

Attached: smug anime.png (720x540, 336K)

People IN THIS THREAD are trying to argue against those digits of truth. How did we allow our culture to devolve like this?

Only the dark side deals in absolutes.

Attached: ben.jpg (519x816, 54K)

The Plebbit infestation of 2015 onward.

and functionalcs (prog/3034 is a godly thread)

Try pic related

Attached: 1493225851439.png (1273x717, 1.29M)

heres how i started
grab the book c++ primer and start reading it.

I think you mean C.

Apostol Calculus

Principles and Practice is a better choice for a beginner. It also teaches some of CS while teaching you C++14.

>but 700k priced hipster 24 hour bootcamps

don't listen to this bunch of coding prodigy who thinks you need to start at young age. I really doubt any of these fags have a job. I learned the basic "hello world" at 14 , joined school robotik team and learn some basic phyton to program the robot and now at 20 I'm on college trying to get computer programming degree while getting paid doing web development on the side. As long as you understand the basic and have passion and dedication to learn you'll get a hang of it. I always love programming, you'll be able to learn the basic but without that passion you won't get far.

Install Linux
Learn shell scripting
Go from there

write code
more write code
more more write code

Attached: ai chan ahegao.jpg (799x1200, 161K)

Disgusting 3dpd

this is how asians see themselves, understandable because all empyrical evidence suggests that they can't see very well

lmao
still a win

fuck shits util

daaamn, after a short research over that manifold I've got minfucked

Is the Windows Internals series still the best to learn the Windows API? MSDN is shit desu

Attached: 045.jpg (678x643, 187K)

Attached: inter-universal_teichmüller_theory.png (1114x550, 88K)

NOT AN ANIME WEBSOTE! 2HU WEBSITE ONLY. ANIMEFAGS NEED TO GO BACK TO R*DDIT!

Attached: __kasodani_kyouko_touhou_drawn_by_twumi__sample-f2f0970f250b77061bdb32b1c63caa7d.jpg (850x850, 134K)

>Images depecting the technology of past, present, and future are all welcome here.
>Thinks this means all other images are not allowed.
I pity those who can't even into logic.

MSDN isn't shit. You are probably retarded.
Also, learn Linux. It has better docs. You are just a man page away.

See 3. and 6..

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-19-10-14-52-785_com.android.chrome.png (1080x1920, 349K)

Same, finally I don't feel alone anymore

If you wanted more anime posting, all you had to do was ask

Attached: 1458177808145.png (830x720, 814K)

Can confirm. I was top coding officer for a big tech startup in my country until I posted an anime pic once.. all downhill from there

Attached: 131209574.png (627x891, 724K)

Batch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batch_file#Examples

>Disgusting 3dpd

faglord

>tfw this really exists

Attached: f8c2b4b27c04c3d2d2afb12cd136ac7c56e81861_hq.gif (500x281, 834K)

gross

install gentoo

we /jpg/ now

>amoral
>Jow Forums
>implying thw two don't go together like bread and butter
if you want an anime website go to 2chan you obnoxious self-entitled pedo-faggot

easy, just start over 20 years ago when you were a toddler and you'll get good eventually.

>hating anime makes you a racist nazi drumpf bigot

Attached: ebd.png (540x527, 161K)

>implying the foundational culture is the current culture
s o y l e v e l s a b o v e 1 0 0 0 0

Attached: thisisntevenmyfinalform.webm (400x400, 1.94M)

it gets better that he used trips of truth to beat those dubs.
is it still summer ?

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] 15. Welcome To The Fantasy! (00:14:30.201) 0004.png (1024x576, 368K)

>Kizuna Ai
>anime

the way I see it there are only 2 routes to learning programming
1. pure autism. the kind where you start when you're 7 because your brain is wired to enjoy the logic of it.
2. practical application. you need the computer to do something, you want to do something that can only be achieved by learning programming. you it fun/interesting/challenging but ultimately it's a means to an end.
you're probably not 7 so either find a reason to program or do something else

How much of a terrible idea is staring learning coding with C++ ? A lot of people recommend Java for beginners but in the long run I can only see it as a waste of time since I'm not going to use it