What ruins your hobby?

What ruins your hobby?

Attached: 476.jpg (635x476, 39K)

Women

Vidya? Nothing at all.

Work

Doing it as a paid job or studying it in school.

Minorities and women. Gamers rise up!!!!!

My hobby : Trolling

What ruins it? : Mods

A handful of men with mutilated penises and their defense squads

this

Idiots.

Attached: 1510005835993.jpg (1920x1080, 289K)

Most of my hobbies are expensive and require significant labor. I'm not a total poorfag but i don't like spending money, also I'm lazy as hell, though I'm trying to work on that.

Does anyone have any good "a woman ruined my MMO guild" stories?

Attached: 1525228049655.gif (800x1138, 580K)

Phone Games

Attached: 1505534750286.jpg (1440x900, 305K)

Incels

SJWs.

My hobby, by the way, is freedom.

I was in a guild where the (female, married with kids) GM had an affair with another girl in the guild.

that didn't ruin everything though, we kept on trucking until Cataclysm raiding ruined everything.

this

>le Trolling
Global rule number 2: You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18
>Plebbit spacing
Get out

no u

neckbeards

The reddit spacing was ironic, it was for the authentic immersion

Sauce on this image??
I want a cute daughter like her to teach me linux basics.

CIA niggers.
Also, cute inaba OP.

wtf

brainlets

my mind

normies, this is true for every hobby

I have a pretty funny one if you will listen.
>high school, pick up Aion on release with a classmate
>we end up getting into some guild, it was pretty comfy and we quickly started using vocal
>turns out GM is a 45yo woman, and another guild figurehead her husband. They're both unemployed and spend the vast majority of their time playing the game
>Said husband is depressed (borderline suicidal) and doesn't really care about the game, but his wife makes him play it anyways
>GM was honestly a complete bitch to him and almost abusive. For example she made him do the vast majority of housework, the only thing she was taking care of was food and she'd always make raw pasta because laziness
>They always got into massive arguments AND almost never muted their mics when they did, sometimes we'd be ~8 guild members on the mumble channel awkwardly witnessing their daily hours long fights
>After a while husband ends up leaving the game, never heard from him again (he was actually a really nice person, hope he's ok)
>By that point GM was pretty well-known on the server, not in a positive way. She was notorious for being really bad at the game even though she spent so much time farming content
>She starts venting pretty badly on guild members (which she never did before), gets to a point where key guild members progressively start to leave
>One day I log in only to discover that she dissolved the guild without telling anyone beforehand, I thought she's had enough and quit the game, turns out she decided from scatch on the other faction

I didn't really care because I pretty much quit the game by this time, but it was still a shitty move considering a great amount of guild members remained faithful despite her shitty behavior.
For shit and jiggles I contacted her one year later (I had her number) to see what she was up to, turns out she left her husband and was about to marry her african """boyfriend""" to get him a belgium citizenship. Never had such a good laugh.

>decided from scratch
decided to start from scratch

Jews.

other humans existing.

Proprietary software.

you have nothing to blame but yourself.

lebos

Attached: 1498820148112.jpg (2560x1600, 847K)

Liberals.

>that autism inducing video of a girl who clearly did everything from a rehearsed script someone 10 years older than her came up with
>nothing she did was actually that impressive to begin with
>all the comments under the video praising her for being such a smart cute little angel she has le bright future in le industry lelelelelele
why is the general population so fucking stupid

>Retro games
Having to look through 90000 copies of fifa 06 and pes to find decent ps2 games in thrift stores.

>be railfag
>no railways in a 50 km radius from me
>no actual railway (ie not historic or touristic) in a 200 km radius from me
>no passenger service within a 300 km radius
JUST

choo choo

Argon user

I had it coming for being a slightly evolved male ape with sufficient testosterone levels to constantly lust for women.

A UTI. I want to hang myself rn :(

How is an urinary track infection affecting your hobby?

This.

You're too young to understand the reference to Jurassic park.
Now get off my lawn.

I have a constant urge to pee. Even now. But nothing would come up because I've just been to the toilet 5 minutes ago. And when I go hurts like hell. Imagine someone shoving barbed wire dow your urethra as you're peeing and when you're done it starts twisting it. Awful. I took off some days from work too, now I'm on antibiotics :(

Do it, faggot.

When are you going to stop LARPing?

Nah it will go away eventually.

??

Attached: Untitled.png (370x180, 8K)

Just build your own

Attached: IMG_20180718_203601.jpg (2560x1920, 2.02M)

Thanks for the story user.

other people's shitty opinions

jews

fpbp

fpbp

Normies

Normies, liberals, women, pajeets

other people liking it

shills

normalfags. just anyone who thinks rhythm is necessary, or thinks that lolis and shotas are bad

>Daring to visit Jow Forums
>Plays basedcrush

newfags
mops
sociopaths

Attached: sociopaths.jpg (620x3300, 558K)

Just don't go near any schools

Freedom is a full-time job.

>just anyone who thinks rhythm is necessary
Explain.

lack of anything

>The sociopaths quickly become best frends with
>quickly become best frends
>become frends
>sociopaths

Attached: i.jpg (242x209, 9K)

No, you don't understand how sociopaths work.
They can pretend.

Lolicore.

The essay uses the term "sociopath" metaphorically anyway. What is meant is just "slick selfish unscrupulous people".

t. incels

I feel for you. Apart from a paper cut on your bell end this is the worst pain there is.

I was constantly getting them so my Asian NHS doctor once told me to abstain from anal sex with the wife as this was probably the cause.

Turns out it was a caffeine intolerance.

You're a fucking retard for blaming thots and not your beta-ass ""friends"" who will orbit a shapeless blob with a vagina.

For everyone who says "normies", it's virgins for me. I'm fucking fed up of spineless autistic men who can't fucking talk normally without having a seizure and I hate myself for not having more normie hobbies that attract people who don't spill spaghetti every 54 seconds.
Fuck computer niggers, fuck gaymers, fuck mouthbreathing math majors, fuck your beta ass and learn how to behave like a normal human being.

lol look at this assmad failure of a normalfag

Just get more normie hobbies you fucking easy life having normie

Go LARP with your foam swords.

I will. I'll be having fun with people I like doing things I enjoy. Have fun being miserable.

robbits

>>>/reddit/

based

What are your hobbies, wanna normalfag?

I don't have any hobbies man.

Attached: 1339550542709.jpg (700x525, 56K)

there have been TONS of wild rabbits in my neighborhood in the last 10 years or so. I see them more frequently than squirrels now. The problem is that people think they're cute so they won't do anything to combat their spreading.

I agree though, rabbits are too cute desu.

Work, school, girlfriend. Mainly work though, fuck I wish I could just work 20 or even 30 hour work weeks. I live by tight schedules, and even 10 extra hours is substantial.

Work

Woman drama (don't remember the details anymore) destroyed my guild when we were progressing in MC, Ragnaros down to 2% then disbanded a few days after. Took me years before finally getting him on a vanilla server.

Rebbit spacing is a very effective trolling technique.

Posters always take the bait.

Neurotypicals and autists whose issues manifest as transgenderism instead of just a fondness for anime.

Attached: 1504735534059.png (1005x768, 776K)

Muh

Reddit

Spacing

>that cuck who has to defend womyn's honor at any negative mention of them

Sycophants.

Fuck off to r.eddit you moron

>For shit and jiggles I contacted her one year later (I had her number) to see what she was up to, turns out she left her husband and was about to marry her african """boyfriend""" to get him a belgium citizenship. Never had such a good laugh.

This was the best part.

>women

Never, ever

Other people, especially those that turn it into a "lifestyle", or social accessory.

normalfags

3dpd is gross. also lolis are best when with a boy their age, but shotas are best with a mommy desu.
noise, field recordings, eai
Loli core isn't really my thing desu. like samples of things that make me happy aren't neat unless they're manipulated to be like an anxious sound desu
everytime a normalfag stumbles across one of my hobbies it's either, lol this is dumb anyone can do this, or it's your sick for enjoying this.

get the fuck out

Me.
I don't enjoy my hobbies anymore but I'm too poor and lazy to find new ones.

The Belgians are known for their kindness toward Africans.

My inability to sit down and focus for a few hours

fpbp

Sennhesier and Schiit shills