Any of you know when ReactOS is going to release a beta?

Any of you know when ReactOS is going to release a beta?

>inb4 2136

Attached: winzip.png (800x600, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reactos.org/wiki/index.php/FAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How is anyone supposed to know?

Never

Trip fags really are this dumb?

How the fuck can anyone know when beta will be release you stupid nigger

The correct answer is never, development will be dead before it reaches beta.

If you know the answer, why did you make the thread to begin with you fucking asshole?

>If you know the answer, why did you make the thread to begin with you fucking asshole?

Attached: 1531439746377.png (200x200, 6K)

When windows 10 dies.

There are people using win-zip unironically?

me

Attached: 1530109076954.jpg (750x631, 347K)

there is too much work needed to make reactos usable any time soon. wine project is far ahead, they don't have to waste their time writing a whole kernel, they get to focus solely on reverse engineering win32 api

saged

Isn't version 0.5 supposed to be the start of the beta phase? It was on the roadmap last I looked. So presumably, after 0.4.17134.

When microsoft drops Win32 compatibility.

I don't really understand ReactOS. Is it pretty much an OS that can run both Linux and Windows programs natively with no need for wine or anything like that? Sounds cool, but isn't it based on like Windows95? Can it even run modern Windows applications?

What the fuck would anyone need ReactOS for? Just stay on true Windows or switch to Linux all the way niggers.

Think of it being a system wide WINE. It's design is based on Windows NT, but it doesn't use a single line of code from it.
reactos.org/wiki/index.php/FAQ

I unironically use React on my old pentium.
Plays my i486/586 games natively.

Can the thing run Black and White?

Attached: 300px-Black_&_White_Box.png (300x426, 17K)

this user has his priorities right.

If it can run with openGL then yes