Masculinity declining among whites

Women, especially right-wing ones, value strength and masculinity in men, which are more prevalent in blacks.Two examples. Take the enthusiastically pro-Nazi pilot Hanna Reitsch. After the war she went to Ghana, where she had a romantic relationship with the Ghanaian Kwame Nkrumah. The director Leni Riefenstahl also worked in Africa after the war, photographing African tribes whom she thought came closest to the ideal human form.

Attached: 1427375945992.png (572x750, 1.15M)

Black "muh dik", glaring at people on the subway memesculinity is inferiority complex projection. They have the same testosterone as whites, but significantly elevated estrogen

the fuck is she holding in her hand?
a dong? a monkey?

euros are so gay lmao

>holding a black cock

guys get arrested for fighting at like age 10. what do you expect from a feminized culture.

Attached: default_riefenstahl_africa_interv_04_0706281504_id_60435.jpg (480x587, 81K)

a chicken

>He actually believes this
Hahahahahaha, retard.

>He bases his flawed point on the thoughts and words of a woman

Attached: IR.jpg (956x556, 169K)

>Another Kraut with strange kinks travels to Africa in the immediate years after the hippie era
Meanwhile in reality niggers appear to have gay submission fetish being that they're always finding ways to get themselves manhandled by predominantly white professional ape wranglers. Those with a more extreme condition go to prison where the can be held in bondage for 24 hours a day with their fellow deviants.

Attached: 1530108102769.jpg (960x1280, 184K)

Just face it black men cream their pants for dominant white cock.

shut up you racist it's a fucking baby nig

Someone post the JAV of the girls that go to Africa.

Attached: 1475983192818.jpg (1024x700, 169K)

making the parallel between right wing and nazis, when the left wing actually uses and abuses fascism and eats onions, known for reducing testosterone... the irony kek

Those walking sticks have no chance against Eastern white males

Attached: 7875122.0.jpg (1200x800, 102K)

id bang that asian

THIS, I never seen it before and i want to fap to it.

btw, S-O-Y, beacuse this fucking site renamed it to "onions"

I never knew anyone arrested for fighting before age 18 and I'm a 32 year old Millennial. The worst consequence you'd get was being sent home for the day and lots of the times the adults didn't even know a fight was going on.

Attached: 1532625053727.jpg (759x1092, 72K)

100% kosher thread

Attached: j*wish men*.jpg (594x520, 79K)

Every white girl I've dated confided in me about having zero attraction to black men.

The BLACKED thing is just a meme. The only white women that like black men are insecure fat men.

/thread

*women

Mental health and neuro-psychological assessment of the typical politically incorrect poster.

Pepe Frog, MD, MPH, PhD, Wojack Feel Guy,MD, PhD
University of Meme,Kek State

Every three or four threads created on the board you will find one discussing blacks and even threads having nothing to do with them will often times have some user/anons who have them on the brain.Behind all the hate, behind all the monkey and KANGZ memes,Tyrone sheeit comics,gifs,demotivational pictures, and webms - pol/ users secretly admire the Negro.The raw brass confident masculinity that they possess which they are quick to compare to a feral animal,and yet at the same time acknowledge is what women truly desire at their core and what is lacking in many white heterosexual unions.Their intrinsic ruggedness that enables them to stamp their mark on any field of physical activity that they enter.The amazing sense of rhythm that they naturally seem to possess that they liken to ape gesticulations and yet are oh so majestic to witness.Then there is the stereotype of the black man's sexuality,particularly his phallus.It has become a bodily protuberance of myth and legend.There is a reason that r/AsianMasculinity trolls are laughed off while BBC and Blacked generates anger and solemn disdain.For where the asian man's masculinity is considered a joke the black man's is a threat to be taken with utmost seriousness,for there may be a kernel of truth to it.Is it a coincidence that of all the races of men it is the black man whose masculinity has become a meme? Based on our assessment,Dr. Wojack and I have thus concluded that pol/ is a board populated with manic depressive autistic shizoid individuals afflicted with a sort of Jungian-Pavlovian psychopathological negro-complex.

Attached: Cogitating-pepe.jpg (250x206, 7K)

Report rulebreaking trolls

Never reply to a troll thread

Attached: Da Rules.png (607x788, 446K)

How have you not seen it. It is really cheesy (like all JAV), but it will trigger some of the people here.

Attached: 1510630775343.jpg (1441x2160, 357K)

fuck the people i need to jack off to small asians getting BLACKED

Actually Whites are more masculine than before, which is why they now act like niggers. Feminity doesn't mean weakness, it means wisdom and beauty. Whites are strong, smart and beautiful. Sexual selection made white unique. Love yourself.

Attached: pills.png (1070x550, 395K)

A cock

Based mods

Typical brainlet who doesn't understand human sexuality.
So if an 8 foot tall man with a 15 inch dick and skin so fair it shines like diamonds comes along black men will make themselves women for him?