Just 1-tier above being 3rd world shithole

>"At least you're not living in Africa"
>"President" is an immortal being powered by Horse meat and koumiss with a cult of personality
>people only vote for him because other candidates are litteraly who?
>dumb southerners that borderline redneck retards
>"free speech"
>9th largest country in the world
>nobody knows where it's located without looking it up on google maps
>has large ammounts of all kinds of resources
>shit GDP
>education is barely better than Russian
>free(not anymore. You're requiered to have an insurance now) healthcare is so shit that you have to bribe someone to actually get your shit done
>CORRUPTION
>CORRUPTION
>CORRUPTION
>one-party state(there exist other parties but they are so unnotable that we're basically have a ops) that only exist to reinforce cult of personality of our GLORIOUS leader that leads us into the future of progress and Cyborg Horses
And i'm still damn proud to be born here and my cock gets hard when i see this Allah damn flag.

Attached: kz.png (580x290, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo
instagram.com/altynbekova_20/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dear Kazakhstan,

Are you mooslim?
Are you ruskie?
Do you have oil?

Sincerely, the United states

Who are you quoting?
Honestly KZ sounds a lot like Russia. And btw, we're 3rd world, stop pretending, second world doesn't exist anymore.

You guys do pretty well considering your natural geography is shit-tier. Hard to be successful as a country when you're stuck in central asia.

The USSR really needed to be reformed instead of collapsing entirely

In post-soviet countries we don't make jokes about Communism and USSR. The Collapse of USSR makes a joke out of your country.

>"President" is an insane retard with full control of all parts of our government
>people vote for him because they're fucking retarded
>dumb southerners that actually are redneck retards
>free speech but oh you can't say anything that offends me. Or talk about Jews negatively.
>frequent school shootings
>politicians are allowed to accept "donations" from individuals and companies, but lol that totally isn't bribing
>FCC corrupt enough to lie about being DDOS'd and makes up fake comments to support their decisions
Nowhere is that good kid. You were probably dealt a shitty hand but you've just gotta deal with it.

yes(Mostly old people, young ones with strict traditional parents are Muslim but most just don't give a shit) and Ruskies believe in Orthodox so we built a few of them in really shitty places outside of the centres of our cities.
>Are you ruskie?
Yes and no. We're Happa the country so we're by default ALL mixed but rednecks down in the south believe themselves to be "pure" blooded. You know despite being our version of niggers. Fuck they are almost as bad as your nigs are. Oh and most people use Russian instead Kazakh well at least on the North.
>Do you have oil?
Uhhhh... no. No. nope. No oil here. Just stepes and stepes.

>Cyborg horses
kek, so horses are a pretty big thing there?

Okay wise guy back to

Attached: 77D295A5-29F5-4F76-9AD2-ABD4CF6042D2.jpg (767x431, 37K)

What do you guys do for fun there?

Now hold on, you're pretty close to them oily countries we like to invade. Maybe we should send some CIA niggers to investigate how oily Kazakhstan is, and if you're in need of liberating (from your oil).

Attached: 1519798640981.png (634x662, 382K)

Yeah. We're steppe nomads by nature and also when Mongols conquered us and we raided ruskies and raped their churches and burned their women it only reinforced our connection to horses. We even have a game named kokpar it's when ride our horses and bash the shit out of each other trying to steal a living(and by the end of the game a dead one) goat.
Oh and they taste great. Especially their milk and hot damn only horse is acceptable when making beshbarmak!

Bydlo takes drugs and what niggers and chavs do. They're the stereotypical douchebags. Me and my friends are fucking neets who occasitionally entertain ourselves by going outside and look and make fun out of wildlife(our fellow citizens)

Uhhh... there's no need for that. Hey look! Kyrgyzstan has an unstable government and they need some liberating from their oppressors i heard that they mine Uranium in their mountains!

If you happen to come across any oil please contact me
Also:
What's the music like there?
What does the general populous think of Uzbekistan?

Well there's a few respected tradional singers that are pretty good. Granted i don't listen to national music at all but from what i've heard it's kinda beatiful. And then there's generic bydlo rappers trying to imitate Russians who imitate nigs. You can tell how the latter is just by reading it.
Uzbekistan is like that retarded middle brother that has some beef with Kyrgyz due to some retarded way Russians split up the borders(Which i'm thankful for all that juicy territory with natural resources).
But mostly only one word can summarize our opinion of them: Irrelevant.

Very cool, thanks for answering

The golden horde has become deranked to bronze...

This is one of the countries I have targeted to take over

If only did OP know that all the major companies are owned by the Family through the country's budget

youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo

obligatory borat reference

Attached: gallery-1511277358-borat-mankini-sacah-baron-cohen.jpg (480x381, 34K)

Another borat on Jow Forums? Cool

Mfw I actually lived in Kazakhstan
Too bad that I moved out.
The biggest mistake of my life was leaving that country.

Attached: [email protected] (621x414, 19K)

Well now i know that i shouldn't visit Serbia or Balkans as a whole if it's that bad.

Attached: 2KgO9lF0_400x400.jpg (360x360, 14K)

>instagram.com/altynbekova_20/
All I know is a volley player because nips made a big fuss on the internets while fapping to her.

Attached: 1-sabina-volley-1.jpg (278x320, 22K)