What are the best Geocities, Angfire, Yahoo free webhosting replacements on the web currently?

What are the best Geocities, Angfire, Yahoo free webhosting replacements on the web currently?

Attached: 18edh1z146cjapng.png (1200x675, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

jeanbaptistefleury.web.fc2.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Neocities

>no one ever mentions expage

Attached: 1520280654490.jpg (720x719, 215K)

github pages

Im talking about builders and tools that are simple to use, so there's larger site community. Thats why these things did well in the first place.

There isn't much like that anymore, most people just learn some basic HTML. my recommendation would be tilde.town OR pay the 5 bucks a month to get yourself a digitalocean droplet (it's useful for other stuff too, like IRC bouncers) and host yourself a little site on there.

Wix is like the only one

dude squarespace lmao
t. influencer

seriously though, if you want free you'll probably have to write html yourself

Google Sites got a revamp lately, check it out, pretty basic but does the trick

Replace one letter in geocities

Learning basic html was how you made your geocities site fancy, you mean to tell me that all these years later, there are NO built in site builder UIs, run and used online? Its all either 'pick your tumblr or facebook theme from presets' or 'learn html'? That's a big opportunity being missed and a lack of competition in that space.

Attached: Do it for Tomoko.jpg (1400x1000, 204K)

Neocities.

No problem with that. That's literally what neocities/GeoCities is like.

neocities?

Does neocities have a site directory to search? How many sites are there? How would I find interesting ones without having to slog through google's unrelated results?

>Thats why these things did well in the first place.
You'll notice they all died. How does that constitute "doing well"?

>That's a big opportunity being missed and lack of competition
I think you overestimate the number of 13 year old newfags that want to put up a bad website with a counter and a comment box. That was a phase our society went through when the internet was new. It seems you were a bit delayed for some reason.

I wish I had a gf like that

Can you even use expage any more? You can't click any of the links on it.

Webhosting is so cheap nowadays that you don't even need free

I'm not sure. But there is a page where you can 'discover' new sites. I think it allows searching. I haven't been on there in a while though.

Wix

rate my html

title

body {
text-align: center;
font-family: sans-serif;
}
h1, h2, h3 {
font-family: serif;
}
hr {
color: #fff;
width: 600px;
}
p, li {
text-align: left;
width: 600px;
margin: auto;
}

header
header

header
paragraph
new line
new line

list
list
new line.
link

header

list
list

header

list
link

They didnt die naturally, they were killed.

Attached: Internet.jpg (900x2002, 827K)

I use fc2 for my personnal website
jeanbaptistefleury.web.fc2.com/
No bully I'm still learning html

Netlify

Nature kills.

It should be kept in mind that this is traffic quantity analysis. So basically the bloat of a website is also a factor, as well as what is being transferred, like video.

Literally neocities

>Needs more blink
t. boomer webdev

wordpress

>Pay $5 a month for digitlel ocean
Pay $5 a month for a cloud VPS and have complete control instead. Your shit website won't get any traffic anyway.

Build it using some tool then host it on neocities champ

Considering bloat was less prevalent in the early years of that 07 spike, I think it still holds water and shows a fairly obvious pattern. The giants either buy out, or crush the competition. We still don't know what extent they've gone to in the past to secure their positions, though google has changed its search alogrithms and placement a lot, recommended results by default for anyone who doesn't turn it off, less results per page, less results per search term total. (You used to be able to dig through thousands of pages even for specific terms and word combinations, now they just tell you "no results") i'm sure they have less scrupulous more direct means of dealing with competitors, since they also have a web of all of their data since they have the data of any users who visit their site if not access to the site themselves.

Attached: progress_must_be_reversed.jpg (512x508, 64K)