Looking to get a pair of truly wireless earphones. What should I get?

Looking to get a pair of truly wireless earphones. What should I get?

Attached: The-7-Best-True-Wireless-Earphones-of-2018-gear-patrol-lead-full.jpg (1940x1300, 628K)

They're all trash. Super high noise floor and white noise everywhere. Worse sound quality too.

Pick your poison. The slimbuds and aukey latitude are okay for the price.

Those have wires though.

Oh. I didn't see "truly wireless". No idea then, the wire doesn't bother me and in fact its better to hang around your neck.

Unironically AirPods

If you have iOS devices, grab the AirPods otherwise just don't bother with the rest.

None of them. Completely wireless earbuds are fucking garbage, they'll break within a couple of weeks and you'll end up having to RMA them multiple times.

powerbeats. they have the neck cord, but they cost less, sound better, have longer battery life per charge, have playback controls. you also don't have to adjust the powerbeats too much, i always find.

I use the airpods at work for casual listening and meetings, probably wouldn't buy them if they were my go to device for actually listening to music.

Get a pair of wireless headphones. Wireless earphones are easily lost and have basically no battery life.

airpods are fire i just bought a pair

Sennheiser HD 4.40 BT

Someone got jbl flip 4 ?

Earin brand. 80$ as good as any other..get them. The new ones are expensive but even better.

Hello yes it is me again you may recognise me from other wireless headphone threads. I feel so strongly compelled to shill this amazing product that i do it for free. Your faggy 2 piece headphones are shit, they are so small and you will lose one all the time and have garbage battery life. I use these bad boys 10-15 hours a day, drag them through roofspaces, under floors and get concrete and plaster dust over them all the time, chill in the shower and bath (fully waterproof!) with them on and they do not give a fuck, your pussy headphones will last about 5 days under these conditions and these beasts last a consistent 1-2 years before they start to fail and the newer models are lasting longer and longer.

Attached: headphones.jpg (1400x840, 60K)

But I need mine to be tiny so my manager doesn't see them while I work

Grow your hair long and tell them you are transitioning into a woman.

That technology doesn't exist

I wonder if you could hook up a cochlear implant to bluetooth and have it play music?

What earbuds are those?

Plantronics Backbeat Fit, buy them

They do they're called these things

Yeah if your boss has the vision of a fucking shrew.

Shrews don't have bad vision why are you so mean

If you want absolutely zero wires you want open ear headphones so you never have to take em out

I got the bose. They are really nice

This

Air pods are the best because of this. I can leave them in at work and while driving and am still able to talk to people and hear what's going on.

do not buy the jabra elite sport, i bought them and returned them 48 hours later

they fit terrible and feel like trash in your ear

in the end i caved in and bought the airpods and i'm pretty happy with them

I guess I'll get the airpods then even though i don't have an iPhone. The cases for them are pretty cute.

Attached: Screenshot_Brave_20180722-034725.png (720x1280, 259K)

get wired ears, fuck earphones

No fuck you

I have the light blue ones because apparently the dark blue is like 40% more expensive. What the fuck.

Attached: item_538_3_04172355.jpg (1500x1500, 404K)

>tap
>tap
>tap
>people think you have a mental illness

Please inform me of what brand these headphones are. I need super long battery life.

Please inform me when you can read.