What are your thoughts on techmoan?

What are your thoughts on techmoan?

Attached: 1486460346058.jpg (1280x1280, 159K)

love that guy's channel. great electrodoodads from the past.

makes me moan

The Sony e-reader one was good. Actually find his cooking tech videos the most comfy.

He's okay, but kind of long-winded about some of the devices he reviews

Literally this, but stronger

Attached: 8bitguy.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Am I missing any?

>VWestlife
>techmoan
>Louis Rossmann
>Technology Connections
>LGR
>Computerphile
>Nostalgia Nerd
>quidsup
>The 8-bit Guy

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1920x1080, 151K)

Attached: 1530584450524.webm (800x450, 2.11M)

Yes you are

Attached: jUbJYdk.jpg (1920x1069, 96K)

most comfy channel

Attached: aaa4977.jpg (400x496, 31K)

I wish he was my dad

Inspirational

But then you will have the balding genetics. Plus I think he lost his sense of smell/taste.

One of the few people on YouTube worth watching

Attached: darts man.png (712x794, 392K)

Him too

Attached: linus.jpg (842x575, 41K)

also

Attached: DaveLabARMSS.jpg (601x490, 76K)

THAT MONOTONOUS LIVERPUDLIAN TANG ACCENT

Attached: 05.jpg (620x400, 32K)

I'm a fan of the puppets

- BBISHOPPCM (like vwestlife, but with a more poorfag junkyard vibe)
- Electroboom
- Applied Science

I can't stand to listen to this guy for more than 5 minutes. His voice is so irritating.

He's a nice dude. Wish he'd do a tour of his whole setup.

It's cool that he's willing to open and troubleshoot old stuff even though he's not into doing electronics-centered stuff like changing capacitors. Even his analysis on photos and audio is very level headed layman-type stuff (though I think I've seen him use meme monster/audioquest cables a few times)

Technology Connections deserves more views btw.

Attached: youtu.be-0aFhzGEBQlk.jpg (1920x1080, 1.23M)

He's ok but after a while his videos start to blend in with everything and look the same.

This is so fucking autistic, I love it

bbishoppcm's videos are almost unwatchable these days. They're usually an hour long and have 20 minutes of content in them, plus he usually breaks something trying to fix it while rattling on about how important the thing was when it was new. The stuff he was uploading in 2009 / 10 was much better.

If you leave a comment that merits a reply from him he never does, unless you're questioning his competence, in which case he gives his spiel about working in IT and fixing THOUSANDS OF LAPTOPS.

Love his Youtube channel. Great info about retro products.

HOOOII!

Yeah it's true, i wouldn't call them unwatchable, but they were more fun to watch around 2010. When a breakage happens it's usually because he's too cheap to buy proper tools. In a recent macintosh repair video he acknowledges it and goes on about how "this isn't the best way to approach it but im cheap and thats what i have so whatever". I guess if you repair stuff fulltime you need to adapt to not having the ideal conditions at hand everytime but come on...

I don't think his voice is irritating but there's always a certain point in the middle of a video where you can hear phlegm building up at the back of his throat from talking for so long. It gives me an urge to clear my throat while watching the video...

Absolutely fucking based. Look at that Chad stride.

Attached: 1464012621551.jpg (602x915, 97K)

Druaga1

>I don't think his voice is irritating but there's always a certain point in the middle of a video where you can hear phlegm building up at the back of his throat from talking for so long. It gives me an urge to clear my throat while watching the video...
I'm not sure if it's his voice, but I definitely hate the accent. I don't know how is it in English speaking countries, but here, speaking with accent so thick is seen as being uneducated and you will be laughed at.

Think that was on purpose

Don't forget AkBKukU.

Any people who upload/mirror to BitChute?
YouTube is cancer, and my subscription feed on BitChute is 99% politics because of how little people spent 5 minutes to set it up to automatically mirror content.

Hair loss genes comes from the mother's side. I'm sure he lost his sense of taste from an industrial accident, though I could be wrong about that.

Patrician tier

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 112K)

He walks like a Terminator

I somewhat enjoy his videos but he gets upset about the comments way too often. His Muppet schtick is garbage too.
Other than that he’s fine.

>autistic canadian breaking hardware
What could be worse?

His latest series of HD home video in the mid 90s was interesting as fuck.

Wheres my bois AvE and bigclive?

What's that guys channel where he smokes weed and talks about tech?

What the fuck over

He is awful. I don't like watching very stupid people make fools of themselves.

RetroManCave is nb

big clive is my favorite creepy uncle

>obsesses over hi-fi audio equipment
>wants everything to sound amazing
>One vid shows big chunk of his collection is 128kbps mp3's

Alright.

Likes touching his old garbage, but doesn't know much about anything non-tangible.

shango066

This.
Dumb, but fun to watch being dumb.

He can't keep getting away with it!

Attached: hecantkeepgettingawaywithit.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

>spends a lot of money on his home theater
>watches 4 films a week

Big Clive is 10/10 electrodad

I love his videos except the puppet segments, those are forced as fuck (but thankfully always at the end and thus easily skippable)

I too would like to know this

Yes, he is "our guy"

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1920x1080, 111K)

dude weed lmao

I wonder if he's gay

top lad nonetheless

He's great but he actually reads YouTube comments and takes them seriously. Bloke needs to chill

Attached: Screenshot_20180511093638940.jpg (799x1176, 653K)

PS: you read this in his voice, followed by "anyway that's it for the moment, and as always, thanks for watching"

30 year old boomer

I remember that one video where he had to do a warning that there are going to be close-ups of his fingers so anyone who hates his fingers can close the video instead of writing comments about it. Gave me a chuckle

He's pretty tech illiterate but very good at hiding it. He's okay.

This reads like satire

>>Nostalgia Nerd
I got cancer just from him being mentioned. Are you happy?

Huh? He literally said it multiple times in his videos that he doesn't consider himself very tech literate