Captcha v2 is a sin against man

How the FUCK is this acceptable? No matter if you actually fulfill all the prompts you still get kicked out. Eventually you get blocked from retrying because "hurr automated attempts."

Who thought this was a good idea?

Attached: Capture.jpg (403x660, 49K)

>Who thought this was a good idea?
Gulag did.

If you value your time, buy a pass.

What the fuck is this? I want to excoriate the person responsible for this.

Attached: Capture.jpg (379x318, 29K)

I did. This is for a different website. I'm trying to submit a very important, time-sensitive inquiry but I can't.

Websites getting bot protection in exchange of users training googles neural network. Everyone wins.

only google wins

the absolute worst part of this is how long squares take to refresh once you click one. literally be staring at a white square for 5 seconds

The botnet seems to adjust its difficulty for you depending on fuck knows what criteria. If you've failed a lot it might think you're bad. Try from a different, fresh IP and you might get easier and fewer captchas.

I'm pretty sure that is intentional. The higher the "difficulty" of the challenge the longer the refresh seems to take. If Google thinks you're a real human you almost never get the refreshing kind in the first place.

Just force the non-js version via 4chanX. You can solve those as fast as legacy captcha. The only thing that still sucks is the time limit.

Attached: non-js_v2_captcha.png (300x421, 126K)

No script on Jow Forums x and clover dev build
Google can suck my sssasss

I wish someone could take just the part of 4chanx's noscript and make a separate extension out of it.

For other sites? Same

I hate it when it keeps refreshing and only work with signs
what the hell is google doing

>get much easier captchas by connecting to public network when phoneposting
>ip is banned for someone else's post

Attached: 618.jpg (535x462, 59K)

>there are still people not using noscript recaptcha as of 2000+18

Attached: 1471547683204.jpg (560x432, 41K)

>Who thought this was a good idea?
pic related
How else are you going to buy the pass goy?

Attached: goodgoy.jpg (220x220, 19K)

I honestly don't get why Google doesn't think that I'm human.
The early days of the captcha v2 were actually quite nice. I just clicked on the check that I'm not a robot and shit just werket.

The captcha started sucking suddenly and now everyone seems to be posting about it. They certainly shit on something.
For now I'm on non-JS version because I can't stand those refresh ones.

Fuck off hirofag

Found the poorfag that can't even cough up $20.

Yeah i can. But not to (((hirofag)))

is it really that hard to create custom CAPTCHAs, why the hell webmasters give google information about who's using their website?
self-cucking to the extreme

use your goog boy official browser
captchas rarely even actually prompted for, usually just check and go

just as you used to use a separate browser from your main browser when you had to use flash, keep chrome on hand for when you need to use google "services"

Have you tried solving these captchas on a phone while posting on Jow Forums? You simply cannot do it.

The images fade and it takes about 20 seconds for a new image to appear. And you have to solve a minimum of 10 captchas. sometimes even a minimum of 15 captchas. It's fucking crazy.

they fade sooo slooooow :( And there's always that one last tile always containing whatever crap you have to click on for like 5 or 6 times.

This is new to you? WAAAAAAY back when passes were first floated to replace the captcha because that fucking faggot had to ruin it for everyone. I didn't mind entering words with nigger at the end but as soon as I had to deal with those fucking image captchas at all any of them I just went and got a pass. Its also nice that you can point out to shills calling you a shill.

Attached: 1505757556783.png (600x600, 225K)

this is still fucking dog shit. how do you retards put up with this? Are you just used to entering this shit on reddit or whatever shithole site you've been on forever?

If you don't like it, feel free to
- buy a Jow Forums pass
- fuck off to reddit.

i found it funny when i was locked out like 3 times over the course of a single hour while i was shitposting in a thread bashing android tablets. really gets ya thinkin

Attached: 1531564570913.png (612x648, 220K)

>how do you retards put up with this?
By not having an alternative. I'm not going to buy a fucking pass to reward Hiromoot for keeping this site barely functional.
Legacy captcha was good (as far as captchas go), because you could solve it fast and almost every try was valid. Non-js v2 captcha can be solved just as fast if you have the captcha fixes enabled (solve it via keyboard and the text gets copied automatically for you) and your first try is valid 90-95% of all times. So as far as I'm concerned it's good enough to use and definitely better than the current alternative. Again, the only thing that sucks is that I can't solve 50 captchas and then dump a bunch of files in one go.