Hi there, Clint Basedstein here...

Hi there, Clint Basedstein here, today I'm going to show you some outdated hardware made solely for business purposes being used to play a bunch of old games. That's right, you get to see me sit on my ass and use old hardware for shitty games. I'll also make sure to sniff various pieces of plastic and tickle my butthole to the sounds of floppy disks.

Attached: mpv-shot0007.jpg (3840x2160, 818K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5hyja_YWD0o
youtube.com/watch?v=4Gztub4_ZvI
academic.oup.com/jcem/article/85/8/2913/2853998
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1365-2133.1982.tb00406.x
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How does he look so fucking young? If he shaved the beard he would look like a 12 year old.

Attached: uncofortable.png (419x398, 191K)

hes fat

hes a soi toi

Imagine getting this buttmad at someone doing shit they like.

He is only like 31.

His skin is baby-smooth

Fat, low test, easy life, no exposure to elements.

S.ó.ý

he needs the beard to maintain a fake jawline otherwise he would look like the fat pasty slug he is

Some of his videos are alright but yeah the "ebin old games dude xd" schlick gets a bit old.

Yeah, that's really what I got at with this thread. There's lots of cool things to do with old hardware, but it's almost all games.

He looked older when he was younger.

Attached: 0.jpg (480x640, 43K)

What are some good YouTube.com channels that focus on old technology?

youtube.com/watch?v=5hyja_YWD0o
youtube.com/watch?v=4Gztub4_ZvI

Looked a lot surlier when he was younger. He became more of a dork as he aged.

Attached: 926764-surly.jpg (650x366, 191K)

You guys leave Clint alone. He's just fine.

>Imagine getting this buttmad at someone doing shit they like.

it's because he makes money off it and if there is one thing Jow Forums hates it's people making money.

Nevermind the fact the poor bastard works his fucking ass off producing regular content. I'd never do what he does.

also developing a persona for the camera.

his channel is literally called Lazy "Game" Reviews.

I guess the more you get into show business, the more you die inside.

Isn't this the lardass that's literally not old enough to have any amount of nostalgia for the shit he talks about and got friendzoned by some eceleb landwhale?

vwestlife, modern classic, retro man cave, databits

a dude with this much beard doesn't have low t

Attached: facepalm.png (1320x1021, 1.5M)

>Isn't this the lardass that's literally not old enough to have any amount of nostalgia for the shit he talks about
A lot of people have a weird fascination with the 20-25 years before they were born, possibly because they heard about it from their elders.

Gaming is shit and anyone wasting time in it deserves to be killed off.

Like I really need to see him play Doom on ten different 486 shitboxes.

holy shit, mother fucker looked like rasputin

>is on Jow Forums

Kill yourself

gotta go where the money is, i suppose
the one where i act like a dork got how many more views?

If you don't like it don't watch it, OP.

Clint has done a fuckton for software preservation, on top of his youtube channel.

I wish Clint would grow his hair long and look like a metal fan again.

also my school used that same monitor for the library book search computer. I don't remember what kind of computer it was but we had to boot it using 5" floppys

-- on this note: remember kids, watching something you know is stupid is simply adding to the problem, it encourages more of the same

It would be fun to see this man reviewing this bad boy on the pic.

Attached: AT3Ds.jpg (800x479, 180K)

Techmoan, there is no other

I enjoy his Tech Tales, but the hardware videos have become too repetitive by this point. If you like Tech Tales, you may want to checkout Company Man on YouTube.

He made the price of Roland SC55 and SC88 skyrocket.

I actually collected those to use in my studio and now they are too expensive.

They actually cost more than the JV modules now.

he only ever talks about media/audiophile shit.
technology connections kicks his ass into space.

vwestlife would be ok if he didnt sound like text to speech software.

>there is no other
>when things like CuriousMarc exist

vwestlife sucks not because the voice but because he gets so much things wrong by not having a script (or maybe he does, but anyways he doesn't even fix his false information with captions, so he probably thinks it's true)

You think testosterone and facial hair growth correlate so closely?

such a shitty channel. it's just some stupid fat neckbeard talking about his childhood and constantly trying to find ways never to grow up.

remember when he got this cool sgi indigo for loan from some fan of his?
then he just read some wiki facts and played some games on it
not that anything else was expected

Bet he has a leviathan down there too

yes, women that have facial hair literally have it because they have too much testosterone.

if anything low testosterone men that supposedly have high estrogen from drinking onions milk should have great difficulty growing facial hair that thick.

Clint go to bed

I recently unsubscribed from him because I realized that I just don't care at all about anything he reviews. I started really noticing this when he was reviewing outdated magazine ads and when he was making videos about shopping for useless junk at Goodwill

Come with me bby

>yes
You would be incorrect, then.

3 glycine max lattes a day

prove it

Anyone familiar with the literature knows I am correct.

well i'm not, prove it

>well i'm not
That was plainly evident.
>prove it
A cursory DDG search should reveal enough information to satiate your ignorant thirst.

>DDG
DDG is a datamining shithole.

actually no, because there are conflicting reports. two sites say that it doesn't have any effect, and three so far have said that it causes facial and body hair to grow thicker and darker.

>it causes facial and body hair to grow thicker and darker.
Testosterone? Yes that's one of the things it does.

Try reading papers, rather than websites.

thats exactly what im saying, a man with low testosterone would not be able to grow a beard that thick, full, and dark.

academic.oup.com/jcem/article/85/8/2913/2853998
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1365-2133.1982.tb00406.x

these both seem to support me

>thats exactly what im saying, a man with low testosterone would not be able to grow a beard that thick, full, and dark.
I can say this from personal experience, I didn't grow a beard until my mid 20's, I was starting to wonder why and went to get myself checked out and apparently my balls produced too little testosterone and they prescribed me supplements. Afterwards it was fine.

The so᠌y meme is true though, if you only consume so᠌y products it can raise estrogen levels and lower testosterone. But this is unrelated to Clint, I don't think he does.

the 8 bit guy, vwestlife

>only 31

t. boomer

Dude is the ultimate stupid hipster Millenial manchild.

How is he so fat if all he eats is sandwiches and chips?

Fuck you op he's comfy and based
Like a seppo techmoan about old pcs
8bitguy is better tho

If you have a facial expression like that, you deserve to have your teeth rearranged.

>these both seem to support me
No they don't. They don't come close to demonstrating that testosterone and facial hair growth correlate as closely as you have claimed.

eh, depends on the content. He made a stupid 1 hour long video recently about a fucking barbie game. Come on.

I'm subscribed to the guy but I don't watch everything he makes.

Attached: d.png (333x348, 298K)

lol

Anyone who does videos about Redditcore games like Doom, Monkey Island, and Commander Keen should be dismissed out of hand.

every single one of those games was great and two of them were landmark games

if you're too much of a retarded faggot to let reddit ruin them for you, that's your fucking problem

Only two are great. Commander Keen was just a mediocre platformer for those who didn't own a console to play real platformers with.

I like Monkey Island and all, but it's been kind of ruined for me because of decades of being shilled as babby's first graphic adventure.

Agreed some of his content is completely garbage but that goes with the territory of weird old software and hardware especially the 90s shovelshit

Yes, hence why asian men can not grow facial hair until their 60s.

Yes, it couldn't possibly be largely determined by genetics.

ITT: Jealous zoomers hating on superior boomers for being more successful than them. If I wasn't already enjoying a delicious monster I would drink your tears.

Attached: 1526957004715.gif (400x208, 131K)

Now if Clinty actually has something interesting like the CP/M version of Zork running on a Kaypro, then fine. But another video of the Windows 3.1 version of Doom on a generic PC? Yawn.

>text on a green screen
Wow. Freaking wow, man.

That computer looks fucking pristine. I want it.

> gaming is shit, I prefer to spend my time doing something productive like calling people retards on Jow Forums all day

GTFO