Tesla is for dick-in-the-ass rich pusses who want to pretend like they make no impact on the planet while having the...

Tesla is for dick-in-the-ass rich pusses who want to pretend like they make no impact on the planet while having the biggest carbon footprint the city. Absolute slugs on the road.

Attached: telsa.jpg (300x168, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/air-force-rods-from-god-kinetic-weapon-hit-with-nuclear-weapon-force-2017-9
nyteknik.se/fordon/stora-utslapp-fran-elbilarnas-batterier-6851761
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's because countries haven't made the full transition to green energy.

Elon Musk helped get SolarCity going so he is hitting both problems at the same time.

(((someone))) is triggered.

I'm not mad, you are. You're mad because you know I'm right. And (((who))) is really shilling here? You're talking about countries switching to green? Who's really filling jewish pockets?

>electric engines have more carbon impact than combustion engines
imagine being this clinically braindead. can you even put on pants by yourself

Tesla is the best and there's nothing you can do about it.

No, you fucking ape. I'm saying that they use the fact that they do not emit carbon to be lazy slobs that pollute in other ways, donkey dumbass.

That's exactly the type of unsubstantiated, uneducated opinion I'd expect from an Elon Musk dickrider.

>having the biggest carbon footprint the city
Got a source for that? or is this an alternative fact?
I'm looking forward to no oil changes, no cooling system services, no torque curve, and fewer brake services because regenerative braking. In 15 years when the battery goes to shit it gets recycled.

>I'm saying that they use the fact that they do not emit carbon to be lazy slobs that pollute in other ways
name 3

Tesla is for people who don't want to pay out of the arse for gasoline. Specially if you're American and your power is dirt cheap.

>electric motors emit carbon

I don't care. I like how this thing accelerates. But interior is garbage. Why would I need an iPad instead of knobs and shit?

Every tesla car looks the same, and all tesla drivers drive like my aunt. You do not impress me. Also, you're mad.

>carbon is pollution

Attached: 1531640904408.png (856x846, 85K)

1) do not recycle
2) fly
3) go on cruises
4) eat meat from factory farms

Mad and 0 argument

Still waiting on that source

All Elon Musk does is buy companies that work, make them less efficient, and make vague and ambitious promises.

A source for what? Your personal carbon footprint? I'm sure it's bigger than mine. And are we pretending like rich people have small carbon footprints? You are dumb.

Recycling produces more waste due to energy consumption than it recovers in materials for basically everything but beige paper and clear plastic.

All the above posters came from reddit, are impotent, and are apple users.

my fren

Electric motors are the futue, and more than being a environment solution, is more a urban one, since for the population density on modern big cities dont cease to increase, so to use conventional motors will lead to an unbearable increase of pollution in cities.

Then, this, with a power grid based on nuclear energy is not a bad idea.

Not a good environmental solution if buyers drive Tesla cars only as a virtual signaling fashion statement and then ditch the car for another one after the novelty wears off.

Please read the sticky, user. you're sperging out on the wrong board.

Oh yeah the (((jews))) are nowhere near coal, coal is a good, clean, sustainable industry with no negative effects and definitely no corruption. Those pesky fucking solar panels and turbines are just a waste of time, no jobs in it
Thanks for stopping by Jow Forums, don't come back

Attached: 37180559_1737439476337635_3639079601822498816_o.jpg (1920x1080, 76K)

ITT: Short bus is still mad TSLA keeps going up not down.

>Dirty commie wants every to own the same car for 30 years
Fuck off to Venezuela you shit.

Gives ev a bad rep but like Apple they made ev popular and cool again like how Steve dabs reinvented the touchscreen pdas (again) without the epen and had everything built in.
All evs need now is better battery tech that they could just trial small scale in other devices.

got a source on this
would genuinely love telling people they're retarded for recycling

What? You're the one who wants everyone to drive a tesla...

But teslas are technology.

This, Jow Forums fags are on suicide watch.

Tesla: the apple of cars

It's true, ya know!

>be my neighbor
>owns a Tesla for muh clitmate change and oshayn acidification
>also owns a big ass Dodge RAMMED truck to haul his big ass boat
>owns 3 more gasoline-powered cars for his wife and kids

Attached: la_honte.jpg (325x307, 6K)

Classic

Nice assumptions. Retard status confirmed.

the point is it doesn't go to a trash landfill, you stupid chucklefuck

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

>lithium doesn't generate pollution when mined, transported, thrown away or recycled
>electricity is magical therefore it doesn't pollute when it's generated, stored or when the car is charged
Now sweety, don't forget to breath.

To be fair, in Venezuela a gasoline tank costs something like 0.000000001 $.

>It's another Elon Musk gets shit on by paid shills from big oil and oldspace episode

Attached: 694.png (600x590, 96K)

>fly
Everyone fucking flies. Its a necessary evil. What, you going to road trip 2000 KM, at 5x risk of dying, wasting 18 hours of your life instead of 3?

Attached: 1507846379360.png (629x504, 36K)

>Can't fly
>Can't take ship

Hm so how do I get across the sea?

Attached: download.jpg (200x200, 8K)

How does Musk's dick taste like?

Is your neighbor's wife hot?

t. poorfag
I own 10k in Tesla shares faggot. I will laugh at you in 20 years from my moon sex dungeon

They go really fast when you push the skinny pedal

I'd like to have a Tesla, they're very quiet.
Also self driving, which is a huge plus in the city.

And why would I give a flying fuck about my carbon footprint lmao?
Electric cars are the future.

>self driving
Moar liek self crash.

Attached: tesla-model-s-crashes-in-germany-driver-walks-away_1.jpg (600x366, 51K)

The materials required to build an electric car are all environmentally worse in every way for the environment than a regular ICE vehicle. When everyone on the road has an electric car the waste when they or parts get thrown out will be ten times as disastrous.

This, except that "parts" should be replaced with "battery". The solution to that problem is what Japan is already pushing: fuel cells.

Dick in the ass is a bad thing now?

>fuel cells
An even worse solution

Lithium brines have a minimal environmental impact when pumped you have no idea what your talking about retard. Nuclear and green energy is a million times better than offshore drilling you cuck.

Source on this please

>t. I watched that one episode of top gear and that's all it took to convince me.

BMW i3

Attached: 1523696773664.jpg (1066x600, 193K)

I like the concept of electric cars, but Teslas are both ugly and have poor interiors for the money. I'd rather get something like a Volt. I can't trust a sham tech company with design intuition.

Attached: 2018-volt-2lz-g9a.jpg (1268x634, 112K)

Checked.
Tesla is for dickless ballsacks that don't like to drive, but want to look like they care about cars so they can talk about muh torque.
Tesla is gonna reduce the barrier of entry for productive car related conversation.
Fuck Tesla niggers.
t. Leaf owner

See user, this is why I converted my car to use liquid hydrogen as fuel. Stupid fucking electric cucks BTFO forever.

Science is a chinese hoax.

Attached: 1511488704758.jpg (730x900, 127K)

It has always been, but it has nothing to do with Tesla as faggot OP implies

Source then you faggot?
There is plenty of money to be made on recycling if you know what you are doing.

>the ONLY point of electric engine powered cars is to help the environment
>out of the ass expensive Teslas are the ONLY electric cars.
>NOBODY has any other reason
Who started this meme? Look familamsquad, I'm going to get an electric vehicle for the noise reduction ALONE. I hate listening to a quiet solo from a piece of music only to have it muffled by the braps of the combustion engine.
Y'all are close minded as hecc

Attached: 852903715_124497.jpg (552x441, 56K)

But fire is technology.

>t. 30 year old boomer.

I'm not gonna just post another reactionary wojack, in response to your reactionary wojack. What I will instead do, is direct you to go into your garage, turn on the engine and ensure all the doors are locked. Come back and tell us that carbon isn't a pollutant after that, if not, please stop replying.

do you have to ask?

musky

He assumes coal is the major source of electricity everywhere, even outside his shithole backwater.

idc about nature the only reason id get a battery car is to save on fuel u big retard
if i cared about it i would be a pussy ass vegan or are u one of those too OP?

this. fucking basedbrains think 400ppm co2 is what's causing "global warming" LMAO

>P/E ratio : undefined
simply epic.

Does a used corolla not work

>t. jelly poor citizen

Coal power plants everywhere
Solar and wind is a meme energy that only survive on gov funding

You do realize all the Tesla batteries can be recycled for the lithium. Even then everyone has debunked these claims about higher carbon footprint. Look up latest studies.

>sour grapes

NEWS

PRESS RELEASES
Electric cars have significantly lower climate impact than diesels over their lifetime – study
Published on October 27, 2017 - 11:00

Electric vehicles emit less greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions over their lifetimes than diesel engine cars, a new independent study has found. Even when powered by the most carbon intensive electricity in Europe, EVs will emit less and those emissions decrease further as more renewable electricity enters the grid, according to an analysis of the lifecycle emissions of the vehicles conducted by VUB university in Brussels for T&E.

electric is the future, it just might be tesla.

The people buying Tesla's today never really cared that much about the environment in the first place, its just a nice excuse they can use why they spent 100K on a car.

The people buying Telsa's would have probably bought some luxury car anyways, they wouldn't have bought a hybrid.

But driving a hybrid accord isn't cool, nor are they very exclusive with year long waiting lists.

With a fuel cell or like a cave man with muh ignition?

Yeah like the whole largest market share of rocket launches in world now.

What a fraud only launching 3 different space missions this week.

Don't forget about manufacturing Li-ion batteries.
I am not sure that is 99.9% safe thing.

>elon musk is a fraud

Attached: fraud.jpg (1200x800, 98K)

the batteries are like aluminum though. Recycling Li-ion batteries is more efficient than manufacturing them.

>1) do not recycle
I recycle
>2) fly
I'm going to Canada and I'm going to drive there
>3) go on cruises
Never have
>4) eat meat from factory farms
I try not to

What do I win?

The fucking batteries in the car come from somewhere retard

over the lifetime of the car it still ends up being better over all for the environment.

No doubt it comes from somewhere, just like all the metal in every single car comes from somewhere and needs to be processed.

falcon heavy & trumps space force are going to make "rods from god" a reality.

businessinsider.com/air-force-rods-from-god-kinetic-weapon-hit-with-nuclear-weapon-force-2017-9

perfect bunker busters for NK & Iran nuclear sites.

1.You won't hear this from Elon, but lithium is landfill safe.
2.The equal volume of gasoline compared to lithium in a Tesla causes more pollution, and will propel that car a few hundred miles compared to hundreds of thousands for lithium.

>Science is a chinese hoax.
Tesla vehicles generate 17.5 tons of CO2 before they ever drive the first mile
8 years worth of internal combustion engine driving
This, according to the scientific agency responsible for Sweden's push to be carbon neutral by 2050
nyteknik.se/fordon/stora-utslapp-fran-elbilarnas-batterier-6851761
...wait for it... wait for it...
>but nuclear
there it is
the real reason behind the climate change hoax
take this bullshit to its logical conclusion
remove all CO2 producing means of electric generation
you're left with renewables that are nowhere near enough
and nuclear
Nuclear shills, give up
You lost
Chernobyl, Three mile island, Fukushima
Nuclear ALWAYS ends badly
Fossil fuels are the energy producing Chad and now that shale is here, nuclear is never ever making a comeback

Kek

>doesn't like the sound of an engine
Pussy

Why would I want to pay so much money for such a pussy car?

Weird way of spelling BMW

>Imagine being this retarded

Post a car that isnt shit

lmao go look at the rare earth metal mines in china and tell me how you feel about ur electric car.