Do people actually do this? Why not just puke into the sink?

Do people actually do this? Why not just puke into the sink?

Attached: 200301565-001-1024x1024.jpg (1024x677, 181K)

I puked in the sink while really drunk. It had big gross chunks of food that got stuck in the drain so the puke wouldn't go down. In my drunken state I decided that clearing the drain with my hands was the best idea, shit was gross.

Sinks clog rookie.

I just puke in other guests shoes

t. shitlet

>Not puking outside

Yes. Ive witnessed a few friends like that for hours after their normie drinking binges. One fell asleep like that.

3 reasons:
1. the bowl is deeper, so there's less splashing.
2. Easier clean up (flush as opposed to clean the sink)
3. Your stomach is at the same level as your mouth, so you're not pushing puke up against gravity. Makes it easier.

Yes, have you ever been drunk?
>it’s hard to stand when you’re puking
>it’s easier to just flush the toilet

why not just puke into a bucket you can take with you into other rooms?

also half-sleeping on a toilet seat when sick is oddly comfy. i've only done it with my own toilet at home tho. the idea of doing it anywhere else is pretty gross.

i poop in the sink, because im afraid of germs.

Why would you have big chunks in your puke unless you don't chew properly.

These. OP is a scrub.

ITT lightweight faggots

>I've never been to a party

Big relative to the drain

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

cringe

Yeah, it definitely has advantages but I wouldn't be comfortable with facing the insides of a toilet.
Not enough to puke.

You gotta lay on the ground after baby birding your toilet

The splashing sound when puke hits the toilet is really fucking erotic. When it hits the sink you don't get that same sound. Puking into the toilet is just a more sexually satisfying experience.

real niggas puke on the floor

congratz on never vomiting

>wouldn't be comfortable with facing the insides of a toilet
god forbid you throw up or something.

>tfw never got drunk
now that I think about it it must have been >10 years since I last puked

Bulimic here. You can't flush the sink, plus, if
you puke in it where are you going to wash your hands?

your sink will get clogged normie dork honkey faggot

Nigerhiger if I tried throwing up in a sink with that tiny ass drain it'd just splash up and fly everywhere. Sometimes the toilet comes dangerously close to flooding areas, I puke all the time, if I puked in the sink I'd constantly be painting my bathroom digested whatever-I-had-earlier, besides, like another user said, it's not like it matters. You're throwing up anyway, just quickens and prevents the prolonging of your suffering. Atleast in terms of the vomiting, whatever caused the vomiting could still be there if it's not related to eating some bad shit or something.

Sink will smell bad and get clogged. Duh.