Jesus CHRIST!!

Jesus CHRIST!!

August/September 2018 is an amazing time to build a new PC.

>Nvidia 1180
>Intel releasing a consumer cheap I9-9990K 8 core BEAST!!!!

Whos hyped for next month?!?!

Attached: Asus GTX 1180 bad photoshop job.jpg (590x333, 78K)

I'm pretty sure I saw this exact same thread a couple days ago

>Intel
>8 cores
>BEAST!!!!
Fucking lol. Imma stick with my 16 core, 32 thread Threadripper. Enjoy your specter vulnerability.

Yeah but amd cores are weaker than Intels

That certainly used to be the case, recently the difference in performance for the higher end chips isn't really an issue anymore.

Then why does intel score best on gaming fps than some amd?

>muh more cores
Ayyymd has been doing the more cores since the fx series and they've been BTFO everytime. Intel has been rehashing most of their cpu's since ivy bridge basically, and AMD STILL can't keep up.

Honestly this is the best time that it's been in a while to build a PC. RAM prices are back to normal, video card prices are back to normal, high end monitor prices are down by 10-15% from where they were at.

Now if the video game industry would stop trying to gouge the customer then we would really be in a great spot.

Attached: fuckthis.jpg (1714x674, 374K)

>Nvidia 1180
Just release the fucking 11xx fucking Nvidia hebrews, I don't want to pay 500 bucks for a 1070 Ti
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I've seen 4 or 5 threads like these, all with the same picture.
Either an actual shill, or some dedicated shitposting. You decide on whatever you want to believe in, I guess.

Either way, it's all rumors so far. Neither company has confirmed they would be launching new products. This is normal for Nvidia, not so much for Intel, there would be more info at this point if they were to release new CPUs next month, so I highly doubt they have anything ready.
If Nvidia does launch new products, I'm wondering how much better than Maxwell they will be. AMD definitely doesn't have an answer ready, so if it's a proper 20%+ upgrade compared to Maxwell, they basically own the market with no competition for the next year or so.

Fucking lol, the absolute state of /v/tards.

Just 1-2months until release

What

I don't know, there could be lots of reasons. Certainly for what I use computers for (which is actual work and not just gaymes) I wouldn't go with any Intel chip over AMD. A few years back it was different, but not anymore.

Good, more cores means more ghz, are we talking about 16 cores = 16 GHz?

Oh no OP
You're going to bring out the mentally retarded AMD shills that inhabit this board

Amd is inferior

Attached: amd-no-driver-driver-nvidia-fuck-open-source-intel-comparing-2689046.png (500x1110, 185K)

The core isn't "weaker" you mongoloid. They don't lift weights.
And if by "weaker" you mean they can't do the same workload as fast, they absolutely can, as they have similar IPCs in most tasks. The difference is in the fact that Intel's can overclock higher than AMD, at least in the current iterations.
If your simpleton /v/brain can't understand, here's an analogy. It's the equivalent of saying that an Intel CPU is better because it can handle taking more steroids than AMD's can. The problem here is that not everyone feeds steroids to their CPU, and doing so increases the cost.

Not an argument

Mad

Spotted the amd fanboy

Attached: 1529279920765.jpg (804x1024, 173K)

Of course an AMD shill watches that retard Molyneux

>RAM prices still fucked into oblivion
Nice bait, OP.

>being on two payrolls at the same time

> I9-9990K 8 core BEAST!!!!
>incompatible with Z370
>cumstain under lid

Eat vomeat.

Attached: 23,07,18(18-41-53).jpg (907x958, 122K)

According to some rumors and some leak of debatable credibility. Who knows how long they'll keep us hanging.

>Complains about using 200usd on ram
>uses 900usd on a 1080ti

Ramprice complainers are so fucking retarded

>I9-9990K

Attached: 1440083646564.jpg (600x382, 83K)

This thread again, intel shills in full force.

>stating facts is now akin to being mad
Sorry that reality doesn't match your twisted vision of what's best based on your preconceived notions.
I don't, but that's still not an argument.

16 cores x 4GHz = 64GHz
intel is literally useless garbage

Reminder Intel cores are diseased.

Thanks user

Based
Sage all fields

A Few questions:
>how much money this will cost you?, >will be worth buy this build?
I can't understand why someone will spent more than 1k in a computer unless you use it as a tool for work, or basically he has too much money

Wrong

No.
Fucking.
Source.

nice matu

Kys

>this shitposting again

Attached: incelqualitybait.png (722x431, 85K)

This is pure speculation, but i wonder if part of the Navi agreement is AMD isn't allowed to release Navi based GPUs until the PS5 is released.

>Whos hyped for next month?!?!
Say it with me: The more you re-brand, the more you sell!

For most users, AMD is better, you wont OC much and they have some pretty good basic clock speeds.

If you're a builder, Intel has the better upper limit per core/thread, but you need to have proper cooling and in some cases, delid the chip.