I think I'm going to install Windows 10 LTSB on my main computer...

I think I'm going to install Windows 10 LTSB on my main computer. It's already on my X220 but my Skylake system is still running Windows 8.1 and I hate it. Any tips?

Attached: 16696910b080.original[1].png (1024x768, 10K)

Please do the needful and make surely that it is not a evalutaion copy, sir.

>Windows 10 LGBT
lol are you homosex? :DD

Tips about what? Its just a fucking os and you're 3 years late to the paty, at least you will get a more polished version of it.

kmspico

Doesn't work on evaluation copies

what did you expect from OP?

>already on my x220

I don’t get how you guys use even LTSB on sandy bridge. My T420 dropped about 45 minutes to an hour of battery life average with LTSB over regular debloated 7 Professional and Linux with TLP, and even on a lone SSD with no hard disk and 8GB of RAM, it just seems to lag. Explorer takes about half a second longer to open, for example.

Install gentoo

>It's already on my X220

>running Wangblows on a laptop instead of GNU/Linux
Why

Attached: 1532358160034.png (600x514, 132K)

Where can I find a non-evaluation copy? The one I got from MS was evaluation. Maybe I'm just stupid but I'm pulling my hair out over here.

The one area where linux does actually excel is in ancient laptops you idiot.

>Another victim

don't, install gentoo instead. Yes ltsb is supposed to avoid most of the win10 issues for 'powerusers' (still doesn't do anything for ms-settings though) but microsoft can change this at any time. Next week they can say "just kidding, if you're not set up on a domain ltsb acts exactly like Pro" and you'll be a very bitter user when that happens.

Install Server 2016, dumbfucks.

I hate MS as the next person, but that's fud. Real reason is no version of windows comes close to a nix. LTSB is the best windows though if you are absolutely refuse to grow out of muh gaymes

Why do people who don't know anything about software, but love running scripts they downloaded off some random blog, call themselves 'power users'?

>grow out of muh gaymes
Also grow out of being hackerman, anime and desktop ricing and use Ubuntu/Debian solely for programming like an adult and do all your other work on pen and paper.

A power user is just a term for someone just above a brainlet when it comes to computing. What do you think it means? A programmer?

That just means your computer is slow garbage. Sandy Bridge is outdated. It’s been out for more than 10 years now.

This.

if you want to remove "Contact Support" app that you'll find on the Start menu, just run this command as admin in CMD

DISM /Online /Remove-Capability /CapabilityName:App.Support.ContactSupport~~~~0.0.1.0

It's not like the issue is sandy bridge or LTSB here. Windows 10 is objectively worse than 7 in every aspect and it includes LTSB.

there's a torrent out there that comes with the necessary language packs + an application to change the iso to any of the region packs included.

but i use linux on my x220 so I wouldn't know there

Just because Billy Bob knows how to turn on a computer and navigate to twitch in contrast to Billy's mom who can't, doesn't mean he's a power user.
You don't need to be a programmer to be a power user, but being a gamer doesn't automatically make you a power user.

>Windows 10 is objectively worse than 7 in every aspect

This isn't true in any scenario. Like flat out, you can like 7 all you want, but that's a wrong statement.