I NEED SOMEONE'S HELP ASAP TO LOCATE AN IPHONE, SOMEONE'S LIFE IS ON THE LINE...

I NEED SOMEONE'S HELP ASAP TO LOCATE AN IPHONE, SOMEONE'S LIFE IS ON THE LINE. MY FRIEND IS DYING OF AN OVERDOSE AND I CAN'T LOCATE HIM, APPLE SUPPORT ISN'T HELPING FOR SHIT. IF YOU KNOW HOW TO HACK IPHONES OR TRACK THEM DOWN PLEASE HELP SAVE A LIFE

Attached: pepe.jpg (1200x800, 174K)

You don't have him in Find Friends?
Carriers could potentially geolocate but that would probably take too long. Police?
Fuck man, I'm sorry.

snapchat maps?

>MY FRIEND IS DYING OF AN OVERDOSE
serves him right, next time he won't do it
druggies need to learn the lesson

Give it back, Jamal

>overdose
Honestly dropped

His family's already called the police, everyone's out looking for him. Fuck man it's already likely he's dead

Neither of us have Snapchat

He's straight edge, he was planning on killing himself this way so it'd be painless.

usually law enforcement have backchannels to Apple or Verizon etc if you need to locate someone in an emergency. call 911, calmly identify yourself to prove you're not bullshitting, and tell them all you know (especially his number and anything that proves you know who the person is)

Give it back demarcus.

and who do you think you are to stop him?

Based and redpilled

>He's straight edge, he was planning on killing himself this way so it'd be painless.
He should have done some hookers on coke instead.

>Straight edge and overdose
>Painless overdose
You are 14, aren't you?

Attached: 2b34ab7feeb05612be79427043decf40.jpg (600x800, 42K)

not your personal army

The absolute state of Jow Forums.

Attached: 26_Hilariously_Clever_Christian_Memes_ChurchPOP.jpg (640x640, 41K)

install gentoo

butiful dog

Attached: dogs-gorgeous-blue-merle-australian-shepherd-puppy-grass-white-pink-sweet-dog-brown-floral-flowers-a (1024x768, 134K)

I'm really happy for you and Ima let you finish, but Beyonce has one of the best videos of all time!

Fuck off.

pic of the body or gtfo

>PLEASE HELP SAVE A LIFE
no

install gentoo

Let her die and fuck her while she is still warm.