Serious question Jow Forums, will windows ever cave in to consumers and stop the insane spyware and forced updates...

Serious question Jow Forums, will windows ever cave in to consumers and stop the insane spyware and forced updates? or will it always be like this?

I ask because I've been using mac exclusively for over 12 years. its clear they stopped giving a fuck about making real computers at this point. but the only thing holding me back from making a windows PC is the windows operating system itself.

Attached: phfYUtK.jpg (2560x1440, 113K)

Nope

Mac is just as bad as windows in this regard. If you care about your privacy then use only open source software. If you don't want that, then just move on and accept that you're getting cucked by your corporate overlord.

Why not Linux?

The average consumer doesn't care. You are in the minority. So...no.

I've tried, either I'm too dumb or its too much of a pain in the ass.

Also I like to occasionally play games and mac has a pretty huge library of options on steam.

No. It's pretty much their only profitable thing at the moment.

Everything else is just as shit.

I don't understand how Mint can fall into either of these categories.

>mactoddler
>complaining about other OSs being shit

Attached: 1520136334422.png (359x198, 31K)

Not until the consumers cave into linux/GNU

macfag=winfag, you're not improving your life any by switching, quite the opposite.
Install Linux.

install TempleOS to be on the safe side. don't let them CIA niggers that glow in the dark have a look at your pr0n folder!

fpbp

Serious question Jow Forums, will Linux community ever cave in to non-NEET desktop users, and stop making over hundreds of distros with over 9000 configurations? Or will it always be like this?

honestly just stop gaming, it seems hard but then you do and you realize shit's way less gay + you literally have 0 spec requirements

then install some linux shit that has an easy installer, I used fedora because I'm a brainlet and my roommate said it would be literally impossible to fuck it up with the installer

Windows is a service now, Microdick are tired of competing with themselves (ie right now win7, 8.1 and 10). Bloatware (ie candycrush preinstalled) is how they will make money from now on, along with the 5 people who use the windows store.

saas is cancer
Everyone gives video games a pass though, paid digital distribution is inherently games as a service

Fear not, our lord and savior Lennart Poettering is working on making all of them the same thing.
Once systemd does package management, it's done.

Why would I do that? There are plenty of games that just werk on my Lunix

Why don't y'all install windows 7 on your mac like I did? It's the best option

Attached: 001.jpg (3280x2460, 1.18M)

I'm running Windows 10 LTSB and it's working nicely. Spyware is turned off and updates are few and far between.

>tfw my home PC with Win10 was not updated since 1,5 year now
>FUCKEN FORCED UPDATES MAN

So you dont know how to use your OS. Okay OP, not everybody can be normal computer user,

>systemd OS

Attached: file.png (640x604, 257K)

because i have windows 7 on my thinkpad, which is the better option

system dOS
also stupid frog poster