/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

not an early thread edition

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.
>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE (embed)
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID i.imgur.com/Xb6bazc.jpg (embed)
- INVITE FORUMS imgur.com/a/jmAJNyN
- RANKING TIPS pastebin.com/qviqpzQK (embed)
- TRACKER LIST docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zYZ2107xOZwQ37AjLTc5A4dUJl0ilg8oMrZyA0BGvc0/edit#gid=1357476050
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M (embed)
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE (embed)
Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

News:
red has given tokens of leeching for free
christmas freeleech on x264
hdb recruitment on o**ai*ime

old:

Attached: __original_drawn_by_haik__2e88e5b501a6d73e1c4d11c2dc0e72c4.png (1265x1789, 1.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bT7AR4nt0WA
discord.gg/aYCt6sF
ipt.findnemo.net
ipt.getcrazy.me
ipt.venom.global
ipt.workisboring.net
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for anime

(embed) OP edition

anime the Lord and savior

Less than 2 months until PTP.

Attached: 790D0DD6-A5DB-440B-8D7E-44751956F3A0.jpg (1875x3000, 3.87M)

What is best way to get the most buffer out of the RED freeleech token as there is no recommendation this time?

Download some FLAC albums and pray

I want to lick her legs..

Autosnatch 2018 FLAC from jam bands.

upload new content to APL

Yeah, where are those banned collection that are used to maximise the tokens?

Based OP

Make requests on APL for stuff you're single seeding on RED.

Attached: 1510747525179.jpg (1000x1000, 703K)

google it thread with user news and a weeb OP when?

Thanks for the reply user.

What are the benefits of BTN over MTV? Would like to know if it's worth climbing for it.

huh... I wonder if that information could be found in the OP....

>not an early thread edition
:^)

>mfw reading this thread

Attached: FkmBUoR.png (1080x1080, 650K)

youtube.com/watch?v=bT7AR4nt0WA

neon sack of shit

What's a neon?

If you only care about currently airing or recent shows, MTV is good enough. Anything else, BTN blows it out of the water. Organization, retention, quantity, userbase, invite forum, everything really.

Attached: 1501246502469.png (2722x3923, 2.76M)

What rutorrent docker container should I be using?

Binhex

Attached: 1524767632001.jpg (500x872, 106K)

Which part? Obviously BTN > MTV cause of larger library and users but is there anything noteworthy like a high request fill rate?

Now that makes sense. BTN is the end goal but I need a TV tracker now. Thanks

MTV is only ever going to get you content sourced from elsewhere, BTN will get you the content if it doesn't currently exist outside of streaming services.

/ptg/ discord: ;^)

discord.gg/aYCt6sF

Attached: discord.png (1600x1600, 25K)

None, install gentoo.

Attached: 1530596253471.gif (500x281, 1.57M)

From where is this?

plebb.it

what makes his better than linuxserver's? I don't use a vpn

Nothing then.

Rest in fucking peace #5

Attached: rip.png (408x285, 11K)

another day another bunch of tokens on red and i cant even be bothered to use them

I get so much buffer just by seeding on RED that I don't even need tokens.

yeah, otherwise how would you complain all day about 0,0001 kb uploaded on RED?

t. jackass with a cheatbox

butthurt much? a job might help.

We wouldn't need to pirate if we had jobs

Attached: 1530146362164.jpg (250x239, 9K)

>paying to pirate
AHAHAHHAHA

Attached: 1532029781202.jpg (240x249, 7K)

~500MB/day or so, and that's from me seeding music I actually wanted to download with the freeleech tokens. All these people on this board that can't seem to make it, or scream "autosnatch 2018 weeb FLACs" just confuse the shit out of me.

i don't "pay to pirate". i pay to not have to worry about buffer, or worry about having to locally store shit i just want to seed. i'm sorry you're still living at home with mommy and can't afford 10-15 bucks a month. i truly pity you.

>paying
>to
>pirate
HAHAHAHHA

>i pay to not have to worry about buffer
Literally paying to pirate

since you are such an alpha why don't you pay for the actual content? Does your fantastic job pay only enough for the seedbox?

as i said, i'm sorry you're not self-sufficient yet. maybe in a few more years you'll have enough courage to crawl out of mommy's basement and join society.

so you make enough money to pay $15 a month for a seedbox but you still pirate because you're too poor to pay for everything. LOL you are so poor

>Paying for content
He has to flip too many burgers for that

HDB cuck I feel sorry for you. Anyone who doesn't agree with you is automatically living with mommy and failing at everything they do. What a tiny understanding of the world you have.

this guy fucks

i pirate because it's convenient. has nothing to do with how much something costs. has to do with the fact that i don't want to drive to a store if i want to watch a movie. also has to do with the fact that i get to watch tv shows the day they air, rather than waiting a day to buy it on amazon or wherever, or waiting months to buy on a disc. fuck that. i pirate for convenience, nothing more. and a seedbox helps with that endeavor. if you're too stupid to understand that, hey, no skin off my dick.

I wish I had a gf like that...

you pirate because youre poor LOL

plz anons, I'm too tired to argue with you anymore

Attached: 0927_-_OxAi9iC.png (380x250, 26K)

>wasting money

Wasn't me, using a seedbox is only acceptable when you have pitiful net speeds, which I've said before. I also think the ""pirating for convenience"" idiots are deluded and can't face the fact that they're poor.
You need to get better at spotting me, you've got a way to go before you can match stylometry-user :^)

So how much did you pay for your computer?

So did shkreli rip that wu-tang album or what? Because it's not his anymore, lol.

bought it with my EBT card

is there anything on Red TM forum that's worth the trouble of uploading 450 torrents?

Granted, if I had decent upload speed at home, i wouldn't lean so heavily on the seedbox to get buffer. but even as it stands, i have over 6000 torrents running at home and what i have the upstream capped at is always maxed. not my problem if you're too poor to afford a seedbox, and if you don't have one only because of some delusional misguided notion that they're a bad thing, you're a fool. i'll just continue to use mine, and laugh at you because you can't maintain ratio. ;)

The e-peen you'll get before it's inevitably raided like WCD

You are never going to listen to that specific copy of Once Upon a Time in Shaolin, and you're not going to live long enough for the official release. Just accept it and move on already

>not just uploading books
lol

Delete this.

Attached: .jpg (640x480, 21K)

No, only the mods are allowed to delete my posts

>people pirating for different reasons than me

Attached: caREEEEEE.webm (1190x804, 1.54M)

Is anything going on with APL or is it just memeing? I'm waiting for a recruiter reply but it's taking forever. I thought they'd be happy about new users.

>APL
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOL

I have a job and my seedbox is my monthly subscription to all media available.

/!\
WARNING!
/!\

/MARK/ ATTEMPT IN PROGRESS!

/!\

DO NOT JOIN!

/!\

BE QUIET!

/!\

ACT NATURALLY!

/!\

k

Stop scaring people away from the dedicated Yssa/2D posting server, user

I'm on the discord with all the tracker announces relayed to it, will the tracker staffers who use that know if I join this server?

yes, we will

lmao literally joined with a random name, got banned for "impersonating." Don't bother. Bunch of homestuck and fursona fags in there.

t. crying and butthurt impersonator

LETS TOKENS BOYS

No way, I'm not giving some seedcuck buffer for nothing.

Attached: 1504034747527.jpg (2029x2951, 3.64M)

all i see is jelly

>join private tracker
>don't download anything
hell yeah, that'll show 'em! fuck them all!

thats literally 90% of red users

I was only there to climb ranks. Don't really care for archiving music.

Can't access IPT in the UK. Did they add new domains yet?

They say use Psiphon free vpn or ipt browser.

No

> ipt.findnemo.net

> ipt.getcrazy.me

> ipt.venom.global

> ipt.workisboring.net

I've waited for so long for these tokens and now I don't know what to spend my last 20 on

Attached: 1351741821574.png (451x504, 338K)

PTP if you don't already have it and TM invite thread where you can request invites to anywhere that doesn't have official recruitment.

Thank you based user

>Less than 2 months until PTP
And then 6 months until you receive the actual invite kek

Attached: 1483272746184.jpg (403x395, 19K)

Neon is a chemical element with symbol Ne and atomic number 10. It is a noble gas. Neon is a colorless, odorless, inert monatomic gas under standard conditions, with about two-thirds the density of air. It was discovered (along with krypton and xenon) in 1898 as one of the three residual rare inert elements remaining in dry air, after nitrogen, oxygen, argon and carbon dioxide were removed. Neon was the second of these three rare gases to be discovered and was immediately recognized as a new element from its bright red emission spectrum. The name neon is derived from the Greek word, νέον, neuter singular form of νέος (neos), meaning new. Neon is chemically inert, and no uncharged neon compounds are known. The compounds of neon currently known include ionic molecules, molecules held together by van der Waals forces and clathrates.

During cosmic nucleogenesis of the elements, large amounts of neon are built up from the alpha-capture fusion process in stars. Although neon is a very common element in the universe and solar system (it is fifth in cosmic abundance after hydrogen, helium, oxygen and carbon), it is rare on Earth. It composes about 18.2 ppm of air by volume (this is about the same as the molecular or mole fraction) and a smaller fraction in Earth's crust. The reason for neon's relative scarcity on Earth and the inner (terrestrial) planets is that neon is highly volatile and forms no compounds to fix it to solids. As a result, it escaped from the planetesimals under the warmth of the newly ignited Sun in the early Solar System. Even the outer atmosphere of Jupiter is somewhat depleted of neon, although for a different reason. It is also lighter than air, causing it to escape even from Earth's atmosphere.

Neon gives a distinct reddish-orange glow when used in low-voltage neon glow lamps, high-voltage discharge tubes and neon advertising signs. The red emission line from neon also causes the well known red light of helium–neon lasers.

>HDB.Rules.for.720p.jpg

>when you have to download nigger music to get upload on red

Attached: 1468774363052.jpg (362x358, 22K)

>when you have more buffer on red than you could use in three lifetimes

>Psiphon

Any non-botnet options?