When will this tacky "Gamer" aesthetic shit ruining the aesthetic of high end gear finally fucking die?

When will this tacky "Gamer" aesthetic shit ruining the aesthetic of high end gear finally fucking die?
Why can't we get just nice clean aesthetics and line work without all the fucking RGB LEDs, engraved aggressive line work, wanky aggressive stands etc etc.

Why do they keep putting these shit aesthetics on expensive high end gear when it's designed to appeal to teenagers who could never afford it?

Attached: Asus-PG27UQ-4K-HDR.jpg (1024x518, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

overclock.net/forum/44-monitors-displays/1397263-official-debezelled-monitor-club.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just don't buy crappy ANUS monitors.
Other brands do neutral designs just fine, BenQ, LG, Acer, Ezio, NEC, etc.

looks fine to me. vote with your wallet

Why else would you even be buying this shit for anything but gayming?

Just buy an Eizo, like every other professional.

Yeah, why should manufacturers conform to YOUR needs.

Why do many of these monitor makers make near perfect monitors then not include vesa mounting? Really grinds my gears something fierce.

but you need to buy the proprietary mount goy!

BUT THEY DONT FUCKING MAKE ONE. THATS THE PROBLEM. NOBODY EVER ADDRESSES VESA. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR FIVE FUCKING YEARS.

Eizo are literally the Bose of display manufacturers
get the fuck outta here

Is that a projector on the bottom of the stand? What the heck?

This shit spreads fast, look what happened to high end mobos.

>high end gear
What makes you think it's actually superior?

Its a deterrent against non gamers

I think every LG display has it and LG has good build quality and cutting edge technology. I fail to see your problem.
If anything, their stock mount is kind of shabby but it's irrelevant if you want to use vesa anyway.

>Lbleed
Outside of the shit that costs way too much money its shit.

The retards who actually buy this overpriced shit won't buy it anymore, i'm not kidding the only people who buy this "totl" gamur shit are very few and very young and if it's missing all the "cool stuff" the kiddies won't think it's special and buy it anymore. Only mentally ill people or children are going to actually spend 800+ dollars on a monitor that goes 60 more hertz than a regular one at less than half the price.

Why do gaymers love rgb? Is this a zoomer market?

>Outside of the shit that costs way too much money
>OP is about high end

REEEE NO THAT DOESNT WORK BECAUSE WHAT I LIKE ISNT POPULAR REEEEEE ITS BULLSHIT THE WORLD SHOULD CONFORM TO WHAT I LIKE

Well it wasn't always like this but yeah, recently LG started charging a lot more for their displays. But it's still competitive, has great quality and vesa mount.

>remove stand
>get a VESA mount
>remove the bezel
overclock.net/forum/44-monitors-displays/1397263-official-debezelled-monitor-club.html

Attached: file.png (900x900, 811K)

Amen brother. Why do I only have good taste while the market doesn’t