What is the most important thing in graphic cards (memory/core speed or it's ram) ?

What is the most important thing in graphic cards (memory/core speed or it's ram) ?

Attached: 71UipI4WOQL._SX355_.jpg (355x268, 19K)

>memory speed or ram speed
>memory or ram

top jej, good post.

IPC

Most important part is the case.

The fan design.

The LEDs

Memory speed is ram speed.. right?

RAM is a subset of memory on a GPU. You also have caches, registers, EEPROM etc.

#cores
#ram
#ramspeed

the most important part is posting a cute whore to attract people to your thread, OP

>memory or ram

Attached: moss.png (1024x576, 720K)

non-ironically, LEDs so i can show it off
you know what those are?
ram.

Attached: 1532293764957.jpg (741x568, 73K)

>caches are random access memory

Attached: pepe-autism-happy.png (1321x1621, 49K)

>Implying
See this is why people should never ask questions here or trust any information here. You're all goddamn brainlets. He was asking, very fucking obviously, what of the following is more important: 1) RAM speed, 2) GPU core speed/clock, or 3) the amount/type of RAM.

Go ahead with ad hom bullshit or LEL I WAS TROLLAN U KEKEKEK U B8D M8, but we both know you're just a fucking brainlet.

As for the answer, OP, they're all pretty damn important. For example, you can have a gpu that has 8GB of really fast DDR5, so you can have a lot of uncompressed textures being displayed, but if there's too few cores and/or those cores are slow af, it doesn't matter how many pretty pictures or how pretty they are that you can have on your screen if it takes forever to load and unload those assets. I'd take a 3GB card with a bunch of really fast cores and fast RAM over a 6GB card with fewer, slower cores. Good example: look at a current gen laptop with integrated graphics. Let's say the machine has 8GB system RAM with 1.5GB shared with the gpu. That's basically a 1.5GB DDR4 dedicated card, right? Nope. Because it's going to have a lot fewer graphics cores than any dedicated or discreet GPU and they're going to be slow as fuck. A 1GB DDR3 dedicated card from 6 years ago will likely outperform it

>very fucking obviously

Attached: bait-excellent.jpg (249x250, 8K)

>t.pajeet

>memory/core speed or it's ram
>"memory/core speed" or it's "ram"
>"memory/core speed"
>"or it's ram"

>See this is why people should never ask questions here or trust any information here. >You're all goddamn brainlets.
>very fucking obviously
>Go ahead with ad hom bullshit

>a gpu that has 8GB of really fast DDR5
>DDR5
>Good example
>any dedicated or discreet GPU and they're going to be slow as fuck.
>any
>A 1GB DDR3 dedicated card from 6 years ago will likely outperform it
>DDR3
>Thermi/Terascale DDR3 (or maybe mistyped GDDR3) dGPU vs Integrated Iris Pro/Vega
>outperform it
>good example
>DDR3, DDR4, DDR5, LPDDR6

>caches are not random access memory
They are not DRAM, but they sure are random-access. Even more so than DRAM, which is in fact the very reason for having them.

Attached: closer-inspection-5.png (675x705, 124K)

It was very obvious to anyone who's not a complete retard, and I'm not the one you're replying to.

core clock > memory clock