I hate Bluetooth so fucking much. Bluetooth headphones and speakers sound like fucking shit...

I hate Bluetooth so fucking much. Bluetooth headphones and speakers sound like fucking shit, how the fuck can any person with average intelligence buy headphones that COMPRESS the sound of your device?

Attached: item_XL_12019912_18013925.jpg (537x553, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AptX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying those have average intelligence

what makes you think someone with average intelligence knows wtf you're talking about

> fall for Bluetooth Iem meme
>loud constant white noise hiss garbage

Retards like yourself don't understand that 99% of people are listening, to music, in audio formats, in which, are already compressed because it's fucking placebo.

Compressed with not lossy formats is perfectly fine, compressing with lossy ones is also fine becluse niether will you notice the diference nor you are storing the audio.

That said, you have to recharge your wireless devices and they usually double the cost for what would be otherwise the same quality. Whenever possible, avoid Bluetooth.

kys deaf faggot

>Compressed with not lossy formats is perfectly fine
No it's not. Even an MP3 sounds like shit with a high-end Blueetoth speaker. They are shit.

Bluetooth audio sounds fine to me. Based Windows 10. I ain't got a single wire to worry about. Based Bluetooth.

Attached: 1530972040956.jpg (244x380, 31K)

completely placebo, unless you're reducing to less than 320kb/s of biterate. (Which I assume is not the case with bluetooth headphones, I don't know).

>Not worring about wires.
>Worring about recharging every fucking device battery.

Get a good bluetooth receiver that supports AptX-HD or LDAC (source has to support it too) and use it with your wired headphone of choice.

Attached: YP4PIjc.jpg (772x681, 144K)

Pic related is the Earstudio ES100 btw

Or you could... You know, just plug your fucking headphones on the phone.

>not buy dollar store Bluetooth shit
>don't have to charge the battery for 1 week on regular use
>also the headphones have a cable option also so I get best of both worlds
Not the guy you were replying to, but if you don't buy retarded cheap shit, you don't have to deal with any of the complaints

Attached: 1520872357027.jpg (540x960, 37K)

Does the music need to be some kind of special format too?

I got a pair of Sony MDR-1000X and an Xperia phone.

Nope

>I don't know

yeah no shit you don't know.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AptX

I'm with you op just another item to charge wired for life

Came here to post this. Even standard AptX sounds much better than typical bluetooth audio. Most android phones support it, but PC bluetooth dongles with it are less common.

tl;dr AptX GOAT

Most shit is 128kb/s. Then you're compressing with Bluetooth on top of that, on top of a file that might've been compressed multiple times already due to retards using shit services like youtube-dl.

Get lossless files then compress to a bitrate and algorithm of your choice.

Most people aren't audiophiles who scrutinize headphone output that much. Why do you think half of creation walks around with fucking Apple earbuds on?

I have the exact cans in your pic. When I'm at home and actually intently listening to music, I use them with a wire. When I'm traveling and just don't want to deal with cords, I use them in BT mode. They're fine in BT mode and they sound good enough, don't be so damn autistic about it.

Wires get in the way if you use them while you're lifting. I keep having to tape up/replace wired earbuds. Fucked up my etymotic research ones so I'm just buying $10 gummies from now on. I'd like Bluetooth ones but can't justify the price

The only bluetooth headphones I use are my AirPods and they serve a purpose. I can ski, lift, run, work, etc. and listen to music and podcasts without wires getting in the way of what I am physically doing. You fat fucks don't move from your desk so yeah, I get why you don't have a need for BT. I have my memecan HD 6XXs by my computer as well, you aren't alone faget.

Attached: 16542514_300x300.png (300x300, 19K)

>that boomer who thinks he can tell the difference between flac and flac transmitted over bluetooth with aptX

>windows 10
>good bluetooth

what? my bluetooth is complete trash

I regularly come across people wearing headphones and earbuds with such bad sound isolation that you can clearly hear what they're listening to.
The truth is most people just don't give a fuck they just want to press play and hear noises in their ears.

bluetooth has arrived OP it's time to wake up
10 years ago you would have been right
5 years ago you would have been right
maybe even a year ago you would have been right
the truth is the technology, the form factor, the battery life and operating systems all caught up
You have maybe 2 years before you're that fat tech enthusiast who still uses a palm treo because touchscreens without a stylus are for dummies.