WW3

USA VS CHINA

Attached: maxresdefault (9).jpg (1280x720, 92K)

go to you fucking

Attached: shieet.png (1280x714, 512K)

i would really like to witness this and be a neutral reporter

based mountain jew

America is a cancer on the face of God. It will be removed.

believing in anything

good goyim

BLOW

Attached: DUKE.jpg (259x194, 12K)

same shit they all must die so real huamns can use the land they´re burgering to death to create an actual culture and worthy society

Attached: f-BRI-duterte-a-20170406-870x660.jpg (1138x1024, 354K)

Russia wins
I mean srsly

china has lots of money, so I like china more.

I thought this was a meme but no that nakes sense

I'll give the Chinese credit for being able to troll our navy by hacking our war ships and ramming them into cargo boats and oil tankers as well as spamming California and Australia with spies that steal corporate secrets but keep in mind China is surrounded geographically by countries that hate them both in and out of N.A.T.O. and their silly artificial meme islands that are built by killing corral refs aren't that really a threat to anyone.
But that's why the Chinks are in it for the long game, just keep buying failed states in Southern Europe and Africa such as Greece to use as puppets.

>t. chinese spy

Attached: Rally 2980984904.jpg (500x612, 72K)

>But that's why the Chinks are in it for the long game, just keep buying failed states in Southern Europe and Africa such as Greece to use as puppets.

Attached: 3TTNMGH.jpg (1280x800, 469K)

Fucking chinks, get out of Australia, they are full.

They are pushing our naval borders in the south Pacific. And the only reason they are keeping North Korea around is so the US can't swoop in and end up with troops near mainland China. If North Korea and the US go into war (which is likely), China will likely side with North Korea, and Russia will follow. We'll have NATO and some other Eurofags, though.

Attached: 1518387439048.jpg (480x360, 29K)

>North Korea and the US go into war (which is likely)
...are you really that dumb?

I did get trip 6s, so I'd say my word is better than yours

Attached: Varg kungfu.webm (854x480, 1.01M)

no, I just charge them exorbitant rent to live in what is essentially a shipping container with a sink on a mate's farm

Based

>I just charge them exorbitant rent
Oh okay, I'm sorry for amusing your ethnicity user, that was very insensitive of me.

Attached: 1470170951779.png (596x643, 17K)

Hey. It could be a reasonable interest rate.

that's okay.
when you make about a $1000 a week by jamming 7 stupid gooks in a box with mattresses it's hard to hate the Chinese, you can't do that with Americans (outside of the usa).

China doesn't even have a unified military, the only thing they have is numbers and as the war in Iraq shows numbers don;t matter compared to the might of the US military.

Attached: 1539048263500.jpg (500x447, 107K)

I want this job.

Western culture is dead though

I love my job

>beheading people with chainsaws and skinning people alive is culture

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1538937144589.jpg (680x510, 95K)

China fag's have been saying this for decades, nothing is happening and we arenlt dead yet, we will reclaim our homes from the spics and negro's and become beteer than ever once again.

Attached: 1538830868730.gif (600x304, 263K)

Still has wired earbuds. Kek.

I hope the British force your people to try invading Turkey again so you can get ass raped by Kebabs for the LoLz.

This, another example of numbers not always meaning shit is how the Fingolians humiliated the Soviet Union because the Russians were intentionally being retarded. Most of China's military spending goes the police. If we simply stopped buying their cheap shit and let India and Vietnam make our stuff China wouldn't be able to grow enough food to sustain their population with there beyond polluted soil, it would become even more of a shit hole than it is now in over two weeks tops.

Attached: clownpiece touhou_drawn_by_zounose__63b1727e47a208003aee73e6342b6f06.jpg (500x600, 49K)

are you just jealous that I live in a country that ignores the rights of asian backpackers

Hhahah, stupid captalist will destruct!!!

Attached: download (2).jpg (299x168, 11K)

Calm down Ivan

China hasn't fought in a war since, what 1979? And it can't approach blue water with their navy. Any military power the Chinese possess is purely hypothetical.

>are you just jealous
Of the fact that I'm not slowly being invaded by Chinks? No not really, enjoy being ruled by Xi Jinping user.

Why did communism succeed for china, but fail for russia?

Maybe that's what they want you to think

Attached: HmMmMmMmm.jpg (480x360, 24K)