Can i make any money online with html5 and css? they're the only programming languages that fit my IQ bracket

can i make any money online with html5 and css? they're the only programming languages that fit my IQ bracket

Attached: apu.png (251x201, 7K)

Neither of those are programming languages

w- o-o..k

do you have any recommendations for languages i can use to make small amounts of money online for low IQ people?

Attached: 1525772435065.png (821x869, 36K)

1) stop falling for the iq 4chin meme
2) take shitty online courses
3) profit

are you retarded or something?

Javascript you will need it

i tried watching totallynotpirated paid online courses and non-paid youtube tutorials for things like python, c++ and stuff but i'm too stupid to understand the most basic of concepts in real programming languages and i can't even think about anything other than absorb and spit out information, like if i learn 8 hour tutorial's worth of syntax i have no idea what to do with the syntax so that's why i stick to markup
yes i have a low iq
ok is it hard to understand?

Attached: 1531430260143.jpg (750x750, 54K)

Not that hard
It's a language but only for web services
You can do it
Go to Stanford lagunita
Cs101

protip: do exercises dont just watch videos

ok thank you fren, if you think i can do it then i guess i can
what kind of exercises do i do? where are the good ones i need to do to understand how to do freelance html css javacsript jobs online?

Attached: apuonpc.png (1087x680, 35K)

Bump does anyone else have any advice?

for you

go into another field

you have to come up with a strategy to deal with pajeets

that's not me i didn't reply / bump if anyone was wondering but hello fren, are you looking for advice too? what have you concluded thus far?
what field?
how would we deal with pajeets?

Attached: af2.png (741x568, 29K)

you could possibly make money with those but they're not programming languages. you could definitely make a little bit of money if you learn some basic javascript. It's really not that hard, and mandatory for anything not basic that uses data. Just hit F12, go to console and type
x=1;
y=2;
console.log((x+y)==3)

congrats u wrote javascript

Pajeeets, I knew one, he boasted technology I never actually saw on the market years after the claim. Pajeets lie? I guess.... They are horny for their java...

that looks really really hard user but i'll try, i can't figure out algebra and algorithms and stuff just basic math stuff like the thing you posted but the only thing i could see myself doing with javacsript is adding really simple addition and subtraction calculators on websites, how would i even use javascript syntax to do the things i would think of doing? i don't know..i'll still try i guess i never tried learning javascript maybe it will be easy...

what kind of field of development do you think i should get into to start out? wordpress developer? like what should i be searching for on upwork and freelancer? what kind of things should i work on mastering to do first?
w-...what?

Attached: 1494168349539.png (2000x2000, 766K)

Seeing as most websites are utter shit these days, no problem

Attached: 1530519380225.png (817x443, 34K)

if your a brainlet you can always be IT

you need a project to focus on

Or rather several projects, only then you can master, by repetition; a programming language

After building shit try making a video of how someone else can do it, sort of like documenting the project and monetize the video on YouTube. You’ll be making money in no time; either by doing a really good project or your YouTube videos

im not actually web development so I don't know. from what I understand there's a lot of shit out there to plug in so you don't need any math at all for making good looking basic shit and it's more similar to just putting stuff on the page like html/css, just doing it dynamically. like if you got a blog you can write it so it automatically gets the text from the latest entry and have the five most recent links on the side instead of having to manually rewrite it every time.

the best exercises you can do for web design is simply building your own websites.

try to make a website for yourself, like a portfolio page or something. make a website that advertises you to the world. try to make it as fancy as you can.

now scrap everything you made. delete it if you want to, but do it all again. change things. use different images, make something new. push yourself by trying to do different things.

if you're stuck at finding new things to do, look at other fancy websites, iohk is a great example of what can be done with particles.js. although it's really unoptimized and overused, you can make all kinds of really pretty effects with the library. find out how that website works, and try to make your own version, without copy/pasting the code.