Macfag here, I want to sell my macbook and buy a Thinkpad... is the E580 good? I use Ableton live 9 to produce music...

Macfag here, I want to sell my macbook and buy a Thinkpad... is the E580 good? I use Ableton live 9 to produce music, and I'd like to play games like Deus ex, oldschool RPG's and stuff.

Attached: 9232231.png (725x515, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rjtech.com/
psref.lenovo.com/syspool/Sys/PDF/ThinkPad/ThinkPad L580/ThinkPad_L580_Platform_Specifications.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I want to sell my macbook and buy a Thinkpad
That's the craziest thing I ever read.

Tpg

Was thinking about getting this too. What is the differences between this and something like a P52. Looking for something with a numpad.

why?

alternatively would I be better off just going with the T430 to save some money?

Can someone explain this fuckery to me. Why is the one on the left cheaper and better by $400???
Am I missing something?
SHould I just hit the trigger and buy right now. So cheap.

Attached: 5b3f1379c29afa037e5a6a1e30fdcf5b.png (713x872, 110K)

looks like the pricetags are switched

buy the cheaper/better spec'd one before they realise

OP here I got a good deal on a T430- so good in fact I might not need to sell my Macbook to justify it. just going to use an eGPU for gaming

No. Get T480s with 2560x1440 display

I got a Clevo from this company.

rjtech.com/

Not a bad computer imo
>i7
>8gb ram
>gtx 1050

I paid $700 for it but I wish the case was metal...

That's the only thing I miss about crapbooks:I

Also noooo ugly logos on the computer!

>just going to use an eGPU for gaming
How

>gaming
You are a huge faggot.

Battery life is about 50% shorter than macbooks, and display is too dim to be used outdoors. Other than that if all you need is an office notebook to run windows apps then sure go for it.

The middle one is the best though, that graphics card upgrade is better than a cheap ssd upgrade.

why does the middle one cost as much as the left one? Doesn't it have better specs with that dedicated gpu? I find it hard to believe that it's just because of the wlan chip.

So battery life wouls be 2,5 hrs? Yeah didn't think so mactoddler

Wait so the middle one is even better?
I might to the i7 upgrade and just buy it. thoughts?

If you're going to sell your macbook for a thinkpad you would be downgrading. Don't be stupid, OP.

go to thinkpad general, read at least OP there and don't buy anything from E or L line if you want quality

The first one is discounted. Regular price is higher than the right one.

Just please don't buy the E and L craptops. The only real thinkpads are the X, L and P series. E and L lack most of the thinkpad characteristics
>not as durable
>cheapo plastic
>not waterresistant
>bad keyboard
>no rollcage inside
>the lid not rubberized

Attached: 18rbuco7br72ajpg.jpg (800x736, 66K)

Dat clit makes all the difference tbdesu

at least get the L series if you're not getting the T series.

L series is still a step under for build quality (cheaper than T series at least) but it's milspec unlike the E series.
psref.lenovo.com/syspool/Sys/PDF/ThinkPad/ThinkPad L580/ThinkPad_L580_Platform_Specifications.pdf
just google whatever Thinkpad model you're looking at + psref, lenovo is really good with these with their newer models.

NOte they don't even bother adding the gamut % on the psref for the E580/L580 because it is absolute SHIT.

none of the new X-, T- series have the traditional rollcage anymore, but yes it's at least a magnesium alloy/hybrid chassis

T480/T580 is just glass reinforced plastic all around though.