That autistic CEO who randomly walks down to the server room "just to look at the lights"

>that autistic CEO who randomly walks down to the server room "just to look at the lights"

Attached: 1465766086735.png (613x920, 323K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=12LLJFSBnS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>that autistic CEO that rides a Razor scooter in the data center.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 6K)

this is the funniest thing ive ever read in my life lmao

This happens to me on a near weekly basis. Anytime our Pres. is meeting with someone from out of town, the server room is the first stop on the tour. He then proudly proclaims it's used to run hundreds of iPads (it doesn't, all Windows shop) and the company is now "in the cloud" (we're not).

Attached: 1520201721489.jpg (1349x1330, 744K)

dont talk trash about rory read on this board EVER AGAIN

Attached: rory-read-casual-high-res.jpg (2100x1500, 1017K)

>autistic CEO
Name 5

Elon Musk

>all Windows shop
Absolutely disgusting. Kill yourself.

>server room

Martin Shkreli

You're missing the point dummy.

Attached: 1529552287964.jpg (707x536, 154K)

I don't care about your point, wangtard. I can smell pajeet semen on your breath. LMAO

Attached: autism1.jpg (653x395, 33K)

OBSESSED

i bet you've never worked in your life
the client want a windows server, then he shall have, the client want a graphical interface and a screen to check if his server is still on, alright

Mark Zuckerberg

unironically based

bill gates

Don't brag about selling your soul.

The OS clients use on their workstations is irrelevant. Could be Windows, could be Trisquel, the point is most CEO's (at least at non-tech firms) have no clue what the fuck is going on and call all computers iPads.

I can tell you've never worked a real job though. Businesses who employ normie accountants who can barely open Excel and flip out if a shortcut suddenly appears on their desktop use Windows.

>Businesses who employ normie accountants who can barely open Excel and flip out if a shortcut suddenly appears on their desktop use Windows.
That doesn't make it right.

I agree, but that's the way it is. GNU/Linux or BSD belongs on servers. Look at what happened when the Munich govt. tried switching to GNU/Linux.

Like it or not, Microsoft has their claws hooked into the Business world.

>and flip out if a shortcut suddenly appears on their desktop
or the ones that can lauch a program that don't have a shortcut on their desktop

If you have servers, how are you not "in the cloud"?

shkreli is a different kind of autist than musk though, i'd even call him a sperg and musk a low functioning autist

>GNU/Linux or BSD belongs on servers
And everywhere else, too.
>Look at what happened when the Munich govt. tried switching to GNU/Linux.
Microsoft strong armed them into using PajeetOS. Look at what happened when France switched to GNU/Linux.

lmao its because it works and is easy to use to normies, is this that hard to get? not everyone is an autist with time to read and learn how to work a fucking computer in 2018...

adn that's why it's officially a spectrum

must hurt after you did it FOR FREE ;)

Steve Jobs

>Look at what happened when France switched to GNU/Linux.
Turned in to a 3rd world shithole overran by Muslims?

That was Obama's fault.

Nigger what

OP, CEO of Faggot Inc.

do you work in a dilbert cartoon?

>not everyone is an autist with time to read and learn how to work a fucking car in 2018...

>car analogy

It's just how he relates to IT. If lights are blinking, that's a good sign.

youtube.com/watch?v=12LLJFSBnS4