Safe.moe sold to catbox.moe?

What the fuck did Alucard do? When you go to safe.moe it redirects to catbox.moe now and there is this note: "Welcome safe.moe refugees! A message from the safe.moe owner:
"shits dead senpai" - "to cp uploaders, i hope yall kill yourselves down the line, ill be waiting in hell for yall"."

I'm probably switching to doko.moe now because this catbox shit is closed source, there is no transparency, and IPs are logged for a month.

Attached: catbox.png (1599x775, 130K)

Doesn't sound like he sold, sounds like he got fucked over by the feds because people uploaded CP consistently to his server and as he didn't collect IPs he had nowhere to point them.

>closed source, there is no transparency, and IPs are logged for a month
this only matters because you're a pedo

>hurr I have nothing to hide so privacy doesn't matter
You are probably a winbabby as well right? Get the fuck off Jow Forums faggot.

why would you expect privacy on somebody else's computer?

quick question
if you pack something in a password protected archive with a really long (100+ characters), could the hoster in any way know it's cheese pizza?

pedos

properly encrypted data will look like random noise to anyone without access to the key

so do the uploaders fuck with the hosters on purpose or are the pedos just stupid?

I dunno, in order to share it with many people, you'd also have to share the key(s) somewhere, otherwise you might aswell not upload at all.
maybe authorities got ahold of the keys, I dunno.

I just use catgirlsare.sexy

u mad, pedo?

Most likely fire and forget because why not
>no auth
>no logs
Even with logs people will just use tor and post to your server, then it becomes your problem to clean/maintain before the feds deal with it themselves.

There is literally nothing wrong with being a pedophile.

>shit is closed source, there is no transparency, and IPs are logged for a month.
and what exactly are you uploading that makes you so scared of logging? every website logs you anyway, retard, even Jow Forums.

>he trusts people when they say they don't keep logs

>I'm probably switching to doko.moe now because this catbox shit is closed source, there is no transparency, and IPs are logged for a month.
So does this website retard. It even comes with a Google botnet.

Attached: lihava_tiikeri.png (394x301, 273K)

Pedophiles need to be exterminated along with their supporters.

You are an example.

Thats like trying to exterminate homosexuals. They'll always be here.

As long as humans exist, males that like females under the arbitrarily defined age limit will exist.

homossexuals =/= pedhophiles

You guys are a fucking stupid pieces of shit, putting homossexuals and the same side of pedhophiles.

Can you read? No where did I state homos were pedos.(Though gay pedos do exist?) I used homosexuals as an analogy.

You want to call people stupid for being attracted to things you aren't yet you lack basic fucking comprehension.

Different sides of the same, degenerate coin, faggot.

They're both natural sexual preferences that are stigmatized by social convention, how are they not the same thing?

>doko.moe
NICE WEBSITE, RETARD.

Attached: dokomoerightnow.png (1249x1266, 234K)

i just use mixtape.moe
is that a problem