Can Technology CEOs get away with shit regular CEOs cannot?

Can Technology CEOs get away with shit regular CEOs cannot?

Musk called one of the hero divers that saved the soccer team in the cave a "pedo" and nobody is asking him to resign, why?

Attached: hes17yearsolder.jpg (800x534, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Freenodegate
blog.gnu.moe/love/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She's thirty years old mate.

that means elon can call heroes pedos?

Leftists are okay with pedos.

are they dating?

>As of 2018, she has been dating Elon Musk. They made their relationship public at the 2018 Met Gala on May 7, 2018.[122]
IT'S TRUE!
I tought they were just making it up as friends.

Attached: 1361345985620.jpg (435x326, 84K)

There is literally nothing wrong with being a pedophile.

>There is literally nothing wrong with being a pedophile.

to be fair, there is a difference between calling someone a pedo and actually being a pedo

Yeah but I mean you never saw steve jobs running around calling life saving heroes pedophiles

I think that would have been frowned upon

t. freenode sysop

>t. freenode sysop
wat

Steve's jobs was a pedi, that's why he was gay

People expect autismal and sperg behavior from tech professionals/aficionados thanks to Hollywood and TV, the same I expect degenerate behavior and divorce from celebrities
this is a totally legit answer. I am not memeing at all

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Freenodegate

>pizzagate
On the one hand it's ED, so I probably shouldn't take any of it seriously. On the other hand I could see some Jow Forumstards still thinking pizzagate was real, and by extension that this whole Freenode thing was real.

wtf

is this an elaborate joke or did all that really happen?

who the fuck still uses IRC or whatever they are talking about

Well there are blog posts like this, which the sysops defend as "fake"

Attached: 1532537859847-2[1].png (540x556, 103K)

people are asking him to resign actually he just isn't doing it

>people are asking him to resign actually he just isn't doing it
oh really like who

ok one more

Attached: 1532537859847-0[1].png (880x525, 54K)

what the ever loving fuck

who is that guy, does he want to get shot?

blog.gnu.moe/love/

WHAT THE FUCK

also what is the .moe TLD?

He is not a politician

Musk is spoiled attention seeking faggot, that probably can't get his dick up so had to make autistic kids in a lab

his shareholders

>using Jow Forums
don't know about archived.moe

what has he done wrong?

It's like a single white male can't move to thailand and put on a rubber suit and go looking for kids without being called a pedo anymore.

(sus)

liberals will focus on pedo voters soon

Wat

LIBERARABLALALALLABLLABLABLAS RUINSSDN EVEYRHTING REEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEE KEKEK PRAISE MAEGA CORPORATIONS KEKKKKKKKKK

take your pills schizo

we already done did that

>KEKEK
wat

>take your pills schizo

>when you can't save some kids from a cave with your shitty tincan rocket chassis rescue device so you call a rescuer that prevented your circlejerk parade a pedo

Do billionaire CEOs not run their tweets by someone who is not a fucking moron (say a PR department) to let them know they might not want to say this or that and come off like an immature moron?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-25 at 6.36.37 PM.png (438x430, 263K)

Why would you resign from your own company?

>your own company
I see you don't know how publicly traded companies work

If you have 51% you can still tell everyone to fuck off.

You can say a lot of bad things about pedos, but at least they drive slowly near schools

He was born a pedo. That is enough to kill him as far as I'm concerned. Be warned you pedo cunts, one day someone will find out and you will be finished.

>Do billionaire CEOs not run their tweets by someone who is not a fucking moron
Did Trump run his by a PR dept?

That's one of the privileges of filling your board of directors with nothing but yes-men. The same strategy worked for Steve Jobs, though to be fair, he never went as far a slandering people who make fun of him.

didn't steve job's board vote to fire him, then fire him?

Because they're fake as shit. There's not a single shred of evidence that they are real. Now get your fucking skiddie friends to stop flooding freenode with this shit, some people are trying to get shit done.

>get shit done
>Freenode

I meant after his return. He accepted the re-appointment on the condition that he got to replace the board of directors.

Thought crimes aren't illegal yet (in America any ways), only naughty images and touching are

Attached: 1418861046060.jpg (498x668, 60K)

>devs don't use irc to discuss their codebases

god damnit it lol

Attached: Capturesmall.jpg (674x599, 67K)

ELON NO

>encyclopediadramatica
immediate discard

>and nobody is asking him to resign, why?
Anyone with enough power to make him resign realized it would be investor suicide to make him resign.

So much of Tesla's stock value is tied up in Elon's "to the moon" promises that if he stepped down the Musk Reality Distortion field would go away and Tesla would tank in price. You have to realize that Tesla's inflated stock price is almost entirely hopes and dreams at this point and if you were to kick out the dreamer, it would be done.

Nobody cares. If a real man finds out you're a pedo, he's going to string you up. Getting rid of you people is a good investment for a safer future.

Silicon valley's culture has hisotrically tolerated/worshipped narcissism, but this isn't so much the case anymore with what happened with Travis calinick

You kidfuckers need to give up tbqfh.

>implying pedos on Jow Forums can afford/have enough game to actually fug a kid

>>>/pol

That's pretty good
I think they still suspect you though
You should try to project a bit harder next time
You know what will happen when they catch you wanking it to those youtube "bath time" videos

It's hilarious how irrational you people are. That blog isn't real. I wonder if you'd even try to find out the truth before you attempted to murder someone for having an icky opinion?

>Musk called one of the hero divers that saved the soccer team in the cave a "pedo" and nobody is asking him to resign, why?
Because everyone knows it's probably true.

>Because everyone knows it's probably true.
wat

99% of anglos living in Thailand are sexpats

Newer versions of the spam are trying to inject javascript into the posts with codes. This doesn't work, right?

Is it true or bait? What was his reason?

Pedo is not a real word.

Elon is irrelevant and jealous because he’s not being praised for his autismic try hard inventions.

Tesla is overhyped snake oil. A Volt is much better because HYBRID is the future.

SpaceX is gay. We’re never doing the Mars thing.

Hyper loop was an impossible lie. Notice how he won’t talk about it after being exposed.

Etc.

What happened to all his Tesla hype? Oil is still stable, world didn’t overheat, Tesla can’t drive itself even though he said autopilot was close.

Fuck him

I was born a killer, but I haven't murdered anyone yet.
I think about it every day though.

>Oil is still stable, world didn’t overheat
Yes and that will always be the case rite. The Volt is a good solution for today, but battery-only is the solution for tomorrow.

Start by killing yourself. You’ll get to kill someone but you’ll also die so everybody wins.

You're thinking of nazi scum. These guys are ok.

this but unironically

I know this is bait, but literally kill yourself

>>>/reddit/

Fuck off kike

don't cut yourself on that edge

kek

Yes.
If you know a politician's browsing history, you have him by the balls since politicians are all about reputation.

this

Good joke for the morning.

>naughty images

I hope you mean taking picture of innocent children is illegal not fictional drawings.

>clone of the guys livejournal
>no posts for 4 years, then he suddenly starts posting pedo stuff

poor quality bait

>Is it true or bait? What was his reason?
it's true, one of the divers who rescued the kids said the cave was too cramped for elon's submarine to work so elon called him a pedophile

He wasn't one of the divers, he was just a consultant about the cave system, because he lives in that area and had specific knowledge about that cave.

>He wasn't one of the divers, he was just a consultant about the cave system, because he lives in that area and had specific knowledge about that cave.
does not make him a pedo

yes it does