Do you think pedophilia will be accepted in the future?

OK, so please:
- no pics of real children
- no encouragement to offend real children
- only discussion about possible futures

The reason I'm asking is because what we today define as pedophilia has been natural for humans forever. The pedo definition didn't even exist until a couple hundred years ago.

Mohammed had sex with children. Romans had sex with children. Vikings had sex with children. Literally everyone did it, and literally all humans did it for most of humanity.

So today, when society is pushing back on made-up morals, do you think there's a possible future with pedophilia becoming normalized again?

strawpoll.me/16661354

Attached: vanessa-ass.jpg (1985x1141, 521K)

NOt today CIA

Kill the monsters who murdered Junko Furuta

the way thing are going it be legal to diddle a kiddle. I feel a bit weird out about it, but on the other hand, loli gf.

pedos are just fucking immature assholes

I'm just thinking that if it was natural throughout the course of human history, then it'll probably come back.

Also, I'm not talking about little kids, but rather "if she bleed she can breed".

Nice word play

you could argue that it's natural, but the way I see it is the mortality is society move in a cycle, as in things there not okay become okay over time then over time go back to being not okay.

Yes, that's how it is. But I'm arguing that the liberalism we have today will push for acceptance of pedophilia. And to be honest, youth mostly feel bad about it because of social stigma.

Remove that and see if a 12 year old actually feel bad about having sex. I don't think so.

that's how nature works.
we as human delay it because psychology&responsibility issues.

here's another. "if there's grass in the field, we can play"

well with the age, It mostly comes down to the hormonal development of the girl in question, the greeks were the first know society to set a recommended age for sex, that being 12.
also yes modern day liberalism, although still currently quite fringe is definitely moving towards acceptance of paedophilia and hebephilia. on the case of youths feeling bad about it, I think that should be dealt this on an individual basis.

Hopefully, I want a world where lolis can freely fug.

Attached: l0000.jpg (1280x912, 488K)

No, actual pedophilia will never be accepted in our modern society.
You may say that modern progressives will start to push for pedo acceptance but the wast majority of sensible people will see through it and understand that allowing it would be allowing Child Abuse.
The only way i can sorta think of it becoming accepted is through loli sexdolls, or some genetic engineering that makes adults seem like children, those may come about and could possibly be accepted since there's little harm there.
Actual pedophilia though, no.

>Japanesse
>talks about legalising lolis
What a surprise... no really.

People said exactly the same about homosexuality. Media changed people's perception of it over time.

There is objectively nothing wrong with homosexuality.
It's two adults who can consent consenting to sex.
There is something objectively wrong about fucking a 4 yo however.

Me on the left.

Homosexuality could be seen as degenerate. Also, I'm not talking about 4 year olds, but rather, like, 12 year olds.

It does not matter if it can be seen as degenerate, we don't make laws around degeneracy.
The fact is that both the homos are doing something that they want to have done to them and have the wherewithal to understand the situation.
A 12 year old would not, since she probably would barely even know what sex is, or maybe even not at all.
It could deeply scar them mentally and possibly physically and they need protection from that.
Which is why pedophilia is illegal while homosexuality is not.

So you're saying a 12 year old doesn't understand the consequences of sex. But you have liberal children today changing their gender. Wouldn't that logic apply to them as well? How can a child understand what it means to change their gender?

Yet, it's perfectly acceptable among liberals. I'm saying pedophilia will be too, because it actually doesn't harm the child.

Of course, only a nippon would dare to ask this

I agree, they don't understand why it's harmful to the child to go on hormones this early when they barely understand their own body, many people have done this and realized that they kade a mistake.
Pedophilia is more obviously bad though, even most progressives can see that.
And how can you say that it doesn't actually harm the child?
Leaving aside the possibility of tearing from a dick that's too big for their pre mature body to handle the adult is in a much more powerful position than the child since the child wants to trust him.
If he gets her to do something hardcore say, she could not refuse, even if she did she could be very easily coerced into saying yes, since children are remarkably susceptible to coercion.
And that could be very damaging.

>born in the 1 time period in all of human history where you cant fug a loli
fucking gay

IKR.

Attached: haeeaeat oandiitght.jpg (225x225, 8K)

You're just playing guessing games, though. Have you never seen children telling adults they don't want to do something? It happens literally EVERY DAY.

So why would sex be any different?

I really hope it won't be, or this world will have had truly regressed,
It's child abuse, children don't understand what it is, and they're not even developed, it's disgusting as a matter of fact in my opinion to even really have this conversation about children,
We're not living in the middle ages anymore, we as people have progressed, and it is wrong in general, as once again they're children.
People have been murdering for thousands of years too, should we make that legal? Should we make torture legal? Should we make stealing legal, the basis that "hurr it's been around for a long time, so it's human nature and okay to do" Is a pretty bad argument for a civilized world.

Yes and then they get convinced to do it by the authority figure, kids test to see what they can get away with but when they understand that when an adult wants them to do something they're better off following instructions.
I've seen it plenty of times, kids who at first are scared of water and don't want to go in the pool get comforted by the parents and convinced that there's nothing to fear, then the kid gains a bit of courage and the parents slowly lower him into the pool with them.
This instinct to follow what your superior tells you to do is doubly effective in a foreign situation, the kid would look for guidance from the only authority figure there, aka the pedo.
Who would not be serving the childs best interest.

>no pictures of real children
when you are so afraid of looking at any picture of any children
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Reminder that pedos are dicklets