What to study to get A Job

seriously.

how to get a job in I.T? studying what?

do I self code via udemy courses = job?

is it a natural talent or a learnt skill..

how do I fking get a job?

Attached: 1520022482176.jpg (2478x1858, 1.06M)

>Get degree in one of the natural sciences and/or engineering
>Learn Python and/or Java
>Read a book on algorithms
>Apply for job
You'll be virtually guaranteed.

I don't get the very fit and muscle girls. It make like the gay.

Low test.

Study professor Messer or any resource that does training for Comptia A+. That cert is absolutely gold for getting your foot in the door at IT and getting a real feel for the field.
I got preferential treatment during hiring for my first IT job at 16 and I was told later on it was purely because of my A+ cert

If you want an intro to IT I can recommend getting a job in a web hosting related helpdesk. Learn some basics about LAMP stack on CentOS/Ubuntu, bash scripting, python is a plus, cPanel/Plesk bullshit, KVM,OpenVZ.

The burnout rate is high so they are always hiring. Good thing is that if you are motivated you can get some experience for a better job and get out before you burnout.

Left makes incels cry, lol

as gay as Jow Forums liking muscular body.

If i do some udemy's courses. Can i get a job as a programmer or something like that?

Get a degree in Accounting, and learn some coding on the side. That would be a cool combination.

Why natural sciences and/or engineering? Just get a degree in Computer Science where they'll teach him Python, Java, algorithms and then he can apply for a job

don't know the girl on the left, but middle is qimmah russo and right is song naeun for anyone wondering

they look like they fuck black guys

only the one in the middle is (potentially) natural, the other two are on steroids guaranteed
women aren't able to build that kind of upper body mass naturally

You don't need a degree to get a job in IT. I didn't even finish high school and I have one. Most companies don't care as long as you know what you're doing and can prove it.

Attached: 1527631256343.png (793x736, 227K)

yeah that's the problem, computer classes should not exist. like why the teacher is even a teacher? isn't he supposed to be actually coding? lol, toy degree if you ask me.
>math phd
>300k starting
>any job I want

does it count if I study math with accentuation on applied stuff? I don't really want to learn math that has no applied purpose even if is fun. Just want a job

But who teaches you those maths? Shouldn't they get 6 gorillion USD jobs too?

study statistics and self learn programming/algorithmns/data structures in your free time and dont forget to get a shit ton of certs

t. freshman math major

From left to right: fuck kill mary

kill fuck marry, that white girl looks disgusting, mate

Is this pic supposed to be a "monkey in the middle" joke? fuckn racist

left is photoshoped to hell, the original is cuter

Learn Networking, Learn to administer windows systems, learn and become comfortable with using linux as a daily OS. Have some understanding of security, i.e. system hardening, firewall administration, and network forensics.

Fair warning OP, if you're not in AI/ML/Security/BusinessIT working in

so fucking true

all 3 are disgusting

OP go to school. udemy is garbage. Tech industry is not a "skilled trade"; if you want a skilled trade go somewhere else.