Yeah I'm thinking this is the year of the linux desktop

Yeah I'm thinking this is the year of the linux desktop

Attached: 1528037449060.png (742x828, 151K)

Not this year. Windows still has all of the momentum.

Attached: 1371182703254.gif (250x435, 1.68M)

KDE doesn't have this problem.

nep nep

You have a lot of time to keep making this thread over and over again OP, why not instead spend it submitting a patch to fix the issue?

Let me shorten this thread a bit for you

>linux is a karnal
>let me interject for a moment
>install a better desktop environment
>muh granny
>kys

You're welcome

341 posts and 24 image replies omitted.

based nep poster

>14 years
>still not fixed
HHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAAH

Dolphins pretty shit, nemo is way better

>He needs previews larger than 16px.
>Found the eyelet.

Attached: CopyQ.i12321.png (780x588, 101K)

Think about granny. They're useless for her.

on mate

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-07-26 18-04-01.png (926x724, 117K)

shut up Jake

Attached: Screenshot_20180726_201528.png (1145x703, 234K)

Nothing against nemo but dolphins is extremely good and one of the reasons why i prefer KDE.

The reasons why windows is more popular has hardly anything to do with it's quality or this kind of details (windows don't have proper tabs in the file manager and the update system is so shitty that is beyond me how a company with so many resources cannot fix it after all this years, i'm looking at you ). It's more about deals with schools and being bundle with most computers. If windows associates windows with quality the demand for windows phone would have been huge, yet most people got accustomed to android and familiarity won over marketing and even preinstalations. I have noticed that software is different from other areas because it's easy to lock in users into ecosystems, largely because the people who creates the software implements forced incompatibility. Why some people may cheer this is beyond me.

How can I stop being a thumbnailet

OpenSUSE with KDE. See a couple posts up.

Install a proper desktop environment.

OpenSUSE patched it a long time ago. Works out of the box just fine, so your argument is invalid, winshitter.

Attached: 730C208009E448B0B622C3BB1DFEA28E.jpg (800x955, 181K)

Why? It doesnt have the same networking features as nemo and the popup version is pretty feature weak. I run kde on manjaro and nemo is the one thing i miss the most

Finally after years of sperging at you about it, you finally included some information that would allow people to find the actual bug report.

When will KDE let me right click images in the file picker and open them with irfanview like windows lets me do?

>But that's retarded
Well I'm a normie and sometimes I want to check the image I'm about to upload to Jow Forums to make sure it's the right one because the thumbnail is too small/lacks detail to tell. It's as big a deal for me as not even having thumbnails at all used to be.

Windows can do it, why can't Linux?