Assuming there is some truth to the NPC meme, how does one discern, in real life...

Assuming there is some truth to the NPC meme, how does one discern, in real life, if a person you are talking to is an "NPC" or a "Player Character"? What would be a foolproof Turing test, if you will?

Attached: 1539481336406.png (680x568, 345K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY
youtu.be/M0aienuCBdg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stick to one thread you utter faggots

>if they hate trump ask why
>if they say he is racist sexist etc
>ask for specific examples
>ask for their opinions on his many policies
>watch them 404
>liberal destroyed

all people are NPCs , some are just scripted to simulate inner monologue

What if they are a pro trump NPC?

npcs have nothing to do with politics and are scripted to display a wide range of diverse political opinions

non christians are npcs

user....I have bad news

Attached: 0E9E1AEF-AFB0-4FA1-AFEB-A149FFEF3630.jpg (238x212, 14K)

Very rare, since the Left controls all culture.

None of it matters. You will die. Soon.

Attached: a97e33ef-a2b2-4295-a4a1-8ccd5b3e0fa2.jpg (809x1280, 379K)

>the_donald

I read one paper this week (didn't save the link) that talked about using silent rhyme games to test it.

For example... ask someone to think of rhymes of "house" "horn" "stop" in their heads and then to give answers.

Though this may be possible with simple pattern recognition, so it might not work.

Self reporting won't work. It would be interesting if there was a simple full-proof test, like a reflex test, that would give the answer.

Flames

Attached: 20181016_044814.jpg (1210x944, 572K)

You don't have to look far, in fact they all hang around here.
>ask for specific examples
>ask for their opinions on his many policies
And if they give you examples of of both with good explanations of why they think his policies are bad? What then?

THEY ARE TERRIFIED OF THIS MEME!!!
>Keep pushing Twatter
>spread memes and videos
>Some NPC's can be saved

youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY

NPC THEORY QUICK RUNDOWN
NPC THEORY SCARES (((THEM)))

THIS DAMAGING VIDEO TO THE NPC'S is a must see.,,

>And if they give you examples of of both with good explanations of why they think his policies are bad? What then?
they cannot
you go ahead and try

You can see it in their eyes, no joke. Npcs have this dead fish stare where you can tell nobody is home

Do NPCs dream?

>npcs have nothing to do with politics
Yeah, in the same way a gun has nothing to do with murder.

Attached: 1499324926895.jpg (600x507, 17K)

There's no single question you can ask them to find out for sure, you just have to observe their behavior over time. If they act like an NPC, they probably are one.

Attached: money.png (498x491, 92K)

voted Democrat or Republican = NPC
voted third party = human

Attached: 2party.jpg (226x674, 70K)

Just ask them why they believe something in a neutral manner. If they start to freak the fuck out or throw accusations at you then theyre an npc.

The black pill is that everyone is and will be until the day they die. However, no one was when they were children

We all died and became zombies(npc) when we began forcing ourselves to engage in unnecessary practices, which set in motion bio-chemical and bio-electrical feedback loops maintained by the trauma centers in the brain. We're stuck in stupid and escape the reality of our serious mistakes by mediating(?socialiZing?) infloormation

Player characters are npcs that aren't smart. They are cured by discord and can roam freely

Are you talking to me?

>No
You’re talking to an NPC.

>Yes
You’re talking to the PC.

Suck nigger dicks, Berniefag.

Everyone is an NPC.

Read up on solipsism and theoretical AI research.

If they can argue for something they disagree with, or against something they agree with.

Attached: NPC Amygdala.png (1137x380, 131K)

What if they do?

And you cunts are just scripted to be filthy parasites

>assuming
It’s a safe bet. Check this out:
youtu.be/M0aienuCBdg

they cannot
prove otherwise, go ahead

Seconded.

Give them a Voight-Kampff test, like Blade Runner.
In all seriousness, it'd be about that complicated to test externally.

I'd say the easiest tell is that you say something they disagree with and instead of arguing or even getting angry, they just get glassy-eyed and then change the subject.

Honestly if you're asking this, you don't understand what an NPC is and are probably one yourself

Attached: 362543684.jpg (228x198, 4K)

OK, I think that his economical policies are bad because it hurts the ones that voted him into power. His tax cuts are just a short turn benefit for the middle and lower class because it will bite them in the ass later on, his trade war is nothing short of a disaster. It has hurt the farmers that voted for him and while the steel industry has had mixed results with some planets has seen increased profits others has been forced to shut down, furthermore the steel industrys has seen some massive strikes going on because while profits are up their wages are not.

Shut up, the goyim cant know

Attached: OY GEVALT - Copy.png (347x1023, 178K)

you used a lot of words to say nothing
what about his policies will hurt the people you describe?
A lot of jobs have been created as a result of his trade policies and the #1 cause of depreciating wages (3rd world immigration) has been curbed

Yes and no, Mr. Kike.

There are plenty of right-wing NPCs who are programmed by their parents, but the group of left-wing NPCs is larger because it includes all those people programmed by their parents PLUS everyone who's programmed by society.

What a NPC respond, come back when you actually read the entire post.

your entire post is just asserting that his policies hurt people without saying how or why
retard

I know one way - provide them with an alternative theory that logically trumps a belief they hold.

If they don’t believe the alternative could be superior. It means their inner dialogue is blocked and they’re an NPC.

>Farmers have been hit by the trade wars because China won't import so the government had to bail them out with billions of dollars
>I believe i made myself clear regarding the steel industry

based mods

i preferred calling them normalfags

it is just a way of recognizing they are in fact probably well adjusted whereas i'm fucking insane usually

Attached: 11111111.png (1280x720, 448K)

I'm not a memecologist, but I'm pretty sure the entire idea to the NPC/PC thing is that there isn't a guaranteed way to test for PCs, because that would in turn make them predictable, and turn them into NPCs.

also this cunt knows their shit