The NPC meme has gone viral

zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-16/Jow Forums-sparks-mass-triggering-npc-meme-twitter-responds-ban-hammer

Attached: Screenshot_20181017-141558.jpg (995x1082, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY
google.com/amp/s/kotaku.com/how-the-npc-meme-tries-to-dehumanize-sjws-1829552261/amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1536208552371.png (499x583, 314K)

Well done Jow Forums, your false flag worked.

WHat's wrong with deshumanizing ?

Attached: 1522929877220.jpg (2558x2730, 1.35M)

NYTs too

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-17 at 1.16.36 AM.png (1276x1590, 1.09M)

Why does this meme keep getting bigger, it's not even a good meme, it's been around and forced for 2 fucking years. The only thing that makes it good is the insane reaction ever since the Kotaku article. I feel like these people can't possibly be this upset over this.

THEY ARE TERRIFIED OF THIS MEME!!!
>Keep pushing Twatter
>spread memes and videos
>Some NPC's can be saved

youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY

NPC THEORY QUICK RUNDOWN
NPC THEORY SCARES (((THEM)))

THIS DAMAGING VIDEO TO THE NPC'S is a must see!!!!!!!

Attached: 1539645361275.png (1000x1262, 55K)

It started gaining more ground after the recent article that revealed that some people are incapable of having an inner monologue.

Downloaded before it gets taken down.

The reason this meme is so powerful is because of a lot of the silicon elite prescribe to the virtual reality theory. The npc meme hits a little too close to home, makes them actually need to self reflect.

> When the Mass Triggering actually confirms the NPC meme

Obligatory /meltdown/ warning

Its too accurate, they cant handle being exposed like this.

Its deeper than just a meme, it means we are literally taking control of The Narrative

I've never seen this reaction from just about anything this shit show has produced before. I don't know what to think. I didn't even think it was any good LOL

I honestly can't believe the reaction we're getting from this. I thought initially that this was a weak, Reddit tier meme. But by god the way lefties recoil at being called npc is on par with naming the Jew.

>twitter-responds-ban-hammer
I have never seen shills and kike media this assblasted over a simple meme. Twitter is already outright banning them. Jews fear nothing more than their normie cattle snapping out of their trance.

We need to use the NPC meme to raise normie awareness of the kike control over their news media, entertainment media, educational systems, politics etc. It's obviously insanely effective.

Attached: NPC_saddled.jpg (666x716, 144K)

>WHat's wrong with deshumanizing ?
The meme literally started when someone posted a university study here... the MSM is doing their best to bury that and make it "evil" with jew word tricks and gaslighting about it being "dehumanizing".

Attached: real vs NPC_.jpg (669x674, 71K)

It's because Kotaku wrote a butt hurt article about the meme after seeing it on Jow Forums why do they always walk into this trap? I thought the meme was pretty weak as well, definitely didn't think of it as meme of the year material.

google.com/amp/s/kotaku.com/how-the-npc-meme-tries-to-dehumanize-sjws-1829552261/amp

For the reason shills don't get or don't want to get the message of this, its not about thinking elites, "trump amirite XD" or intellectual superiority like they claim this meme it's about, it just touch those delicate strings inside the human brain.

It's about making them see they are just programmed carcasses of immediate response to external stimuli by repeating like parrots buzzword and the words of the media, self indulgence and laziness. The smarter ones get so offended because they know its truth the not so smarter ones get confused at what to think about, so they mock or get angry by a different concept of the NPC meme, not the one who was created in the first place.

See the outrage of the media and "intellectuals", they don't like it, so what it's their NPC behavior in response? ostracize, manipulate, deceit audience in controlled, gray, echo chambers so the meme gets a convenient context not a meaning.

Remember this always, this NPC crap its not about demoralize, dehumanize, criticize, trolling or being a smart-ass, its about thinking for yourself not for other, not by others, thinking and saying things you want, doesn't matter what others think or say about it, just being an individual not an automated copy of an individual. Keep the good fight.

That's the reason its getting bigger.

Attached: npced.jpg (1199x307, 61K)

>Jews fear nothing more than their normie cattle snapping out of their trance.

I wouldnt honestly not be surprised if Shlomo wakes up at night sometimes in a cold sweat where all the filthy NPC goyim are outside his house with pitchforks

>GOYIIIIM NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! MUH SIX MILLLLLLIIIOOOON!

I need that pic with the NPC whamen demonstrating in front of the court because of Kavanaugh

wakes up from nightmare*

>open console
>type "kill all"
>press enter
Only non essential npc's will be killed. Humans and essential npc's will only become unconscious for a few seconds. I do that everywhere I go.

NOW THIS IS EPIC

Attached: image-110.png (891x1188, 441K)

The only way someone would be offended by this is if they considered themselves to be an npc.

This is truly based and redpilled.

We got em boys

Attached: media-brainwash.jpg (338x408, 24K)

I really don't get this new meme

Cuz ur npc

No such things as an NPC in real life.

NPC'S only exist when you're a kid and play too many Sim type games. Time to Grow up.

>zerohedge
fuck off slav-kike

Kikes utterly seething

•≥•