Just a friendly reminder: if you dont use Windows 10 on Intel CPU with Chrome you are against the evolution of the...

Just a friendly reminder: if you dont use Windows 10 on Intel CPU with Chrome you are against the evolution of the technology and mankind and you are a commie scum and should kill yourself. You are the reason why we cant have nice things.
Defend yourself if you can!

Attached: 1526839281120.gif (400x400, 1.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

tech.slashdot.org/story/18/07/27/210231/new-netspectre-attack-can-steal-cpu-secrets-via-network-connections
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Commies are big on technology

Please cuck me daddy

Attached: 1529318497710.jpg (445x344, 64K)

Evolution doesn't occur without competition.

If you are for the accelerated evolution of technology and humanity, then you should ALWAYS support the underdog.

enjoy your meltdown and backdoors

nah.

>Against evolution
tech.slashdot.org/story/18/07/27/210231/new-netspectre-attack-can-steal-cpu-secrets-via-network-connections

KYS yourself my ultra homosexual dude

>ALWAYS
So this means i should buy ios instead of android? It is the underdog in regard to market share

This very much

Oh ok then, I do use an Intel CPU, Chrome and W10.

If you want competition in mobile operating system, yes.
If you want competition in phone manufacturing, then no.

Sometimes the underdog is acting hella stupid though

Well, he's the underdog for a reason.

>not taking as many corporate dicks in your butt as you possibly can makes you a communist
Where do I collect my Kremlin paychecks?

Attached: 515100813612x612.jpg (422x612, 56K)

>Defend yourself if you can
>Pro Tools on Windows 10
>lol

Closed source is against evolution.

OP I'm anti-commie and I don't approve of taking dicks in the ass the way you want people to take them.

Microsoft has been asking for users personal data for "diagnostics" and "improving their services" but they have barely done that. With the amount of data they gather they could build the perfect OS and we have Windows 10. Think about it. Also Intel with all their backdoors and they haven't offered an outstanding product in many years now. They are painfully dying in the background right now and AMD, which frankly I initially wanted to stop buying products for back in 2014, is just kicking their ass. And there's evidence of YouTube now working like shit on other browsers than Chrome, not because Chrome is better, but because they gimped that shit on purpose, because Google is a greedy and shady company that should cease to exist.

There are many corporations deserving of praise but you just cited 3 that should just perish.

I'm a unironic McNuke™ Ancap and I use FLOSS software. Intellectual property doesn't exist, and invading my privacy is against the NAP.
Fuck off, faggot.

Attached: 1512321747719.png (729x799, 588K)

proud to be a commie and a linux user

Attached: 31346733_2470607332964896_6959117311422327492_n.jpg (703x960, 95K)

>Proud
>commie
>linux
>gays
>lesbians
>rainbow
I got your point, mate. Thanks!

>you are against the evolution of the technology and mankind
yes

property doesn't exist either unless you can physically touch it and even then it's only yours if you're there to use it

you're almost woke but not quite

Property that isn't tangible (i.e. intellectual property) doesn't exist.
>unless you can physically touch it and even then it's only yours if you're there to use it
Define use. Most of the things you own won't be "in use" for 90% of the time. Someone can just snatch your shit and be off with it and you'll never see it again because you wasn't "using" it at the time. Hell, technically even your house is only in use by you one room at a time. Imagine you leaving your house and you coming back to a bunch of squatters that occupies the entire property. Now you have no place to sleep.
I left the idea of mutualism because of that said problem, among other things (fuck LToV).
>woke
Please don't use zoomer words.

>be wangblows juice sucker 4 life
>room with woke cs student
>richardstallman.png
>dualboots arch and windows
>imlovinit.gif
>removes windows
>full blown arch, no lube
>three years later
>need to install linux on desktop
>lazy.jpg
>installs antergos
>secretly loves how easy it is
>wake up in the middle of the night
>having cold sweats, feverish
>isthisit.webm
>groin feels wet
>lifts underwear
>penis gone
>dick is inverted into vagina
>tries to scream
>feminine voice screehes 'WHERE IS MAH SAFE ZONE, HILLARY 4 LYFE'
>isthatme.jpg
>nipples feel moist
>feel them, they are breasts
>lactating

Using antergos is bugging out my gender kernel. Jow Forums, how do I wake up in the morning without the urge to guzzle thot ladycock and be a spermbucket for my streamlined distro overloads? Pic related.

Attached: AsoXQ8ig_400x400.png (400x400, 60K)

are you cute?

Attached: 1509182222868.jpg (466x307, 17K)

Maybe. Depends who's asking.

i commie and i'm against evolution.
Huh why are gonna do, stub me?

>Windows 10
Okay. I need Windows to run my programs and Windows 10 has DX12, so that makes sense.
>Intel CPU
Unfortunately AMD was in a pretty bad place when I bought my current CPU (i5 4690k) a few years back, so Intel was really the only sensible option at the time.
>Chrome
No. Fuck you. Chrome is garbage.

>Talk about evolution
>Uses a .gif

Attached: 1499748458578s.jpg (250x239, 6K)