What email does Jow Forums use?

What email does Jow Forums use?

Attached: share_image.png (1024x1024, 9K)

shemail

never had trouble figuring ports or other hangups

Gmail and yahoo

Gmail for daily stuff. Protonmail for registering when shitposting via vpn.

Hotmail, it's what all the other zoomers are using.

I actually use tutanota and enjoy it very much! Also Gmail for some services. Outlook for Microsoft services and cock.li for registrations around the web. Tutanota is the one I actually like

gmail and cock.li
i have a protonmail account but i dont have any reason to use it

yandex mail for domain

newfags

>Searching for posts that contain ‘what email does Jow Forums use’. 334 results found.
go fuck yourself

I have an OVH hosting package for my own domain and anything serious.
Cockmail for shitposting.

While we're on the topic of emails, does anyone know of a good spam filtering system? OVHs included spam protection is pretty much nonexistent. I don't want one client side and I don't have direct control to the Mailserver. Been using mxguarddog for about a week now and it seems fine, just a little sketchy desu.

>Jow Forumsmail
Gmail.

Kolab Now

My own

ey, tuta is great!

Gmail and my own personal mail server so I have an excuse to keep my VPS running for $10 a month.

My own domain + Zoho

Did you know that protonmail routes all traffic through Mossad servers?

My own server. Not hard to set up. Not easy either, but finding a good tutorial is a must. Email programs are WAY more complicated than they need to be.

Tuta of course.

sauce ?

Anyone use disroot?

>still in the privacy-aware anti-surveillance fuck the nsa phase
>calling others newfags

Just plain webserver with pgp.

Gmail and Protonmail

cool honeypot, OP.

i use yandex as the back-end to my personal domain since they allow that for free.

tried making my own server once but then you have to worry about uptime and not getting trapped in people's spam filters. it's only happened once on yandex so far since the back-end is a .ru TLD

How the fuck is Tutanota a honey pot? You are using a literal government sponsored botnet.

FastMail, it’s pretty comfy and a great service to use.

i meant the thread in general, fishing for people's email providers.

but my data will stay in russia and is worth little to them since i'm a U.S. citizen

I use Posteo, it seems cool

Nice try, NSA.