21 yo comp sci graduate

>21 yo comp sci graduate
>got a software dev job paying £16k after taxes in bongland
>expected to do both front end AND backend development because they “don’t have the budget” to hire more coders

...So this is the life of a wagecuck...huh Jow Forums...?

I guess I should just be grateful since I applied to 100s of jobs before and got nothing until now.

Attached: 914AB381-8B84-4128-AE94-81C981578A54.jpg (236x226, 29K)

just move to burgerland. problem solved my nigga

lmao just find a new job user

think of it as a learning experience after that you should have plenty of experience to get something good

You don't get paid much money because it will be at least two years before you know what you are doing.

>16k
Monthly or yearly?

This. You'll be making double-triple that in 5 years assuming you git gud.

>move to burgerland
>get shot dead
ayo problem solved my NIGGA

>Monthly

he's a freshly graduated 21 year old user...

>work remote for some American company in some basedboi town
>Get retarded as fuck American pay
>Live in bloody engerlund

problem solved

Fresh grads in burger land can make $30k/mo total comp

Should've been a builder lad

Yah full stacking sucks. But it is faster. You do backend while working on front end vs you and front end each block eachother.

FUCKING STATE OF THIS COUNTRY

shit like this is why im happy i did an economics degree instead.

This must be what leads to the increasingly insecure nature of web properties in general.

I wouldn't trust a dev to secure the top on a water bottle never mind an externally networked connected piece of software.

Increase your portfolio and use it as experience to add to your CV. Start looking round for other opportunities, don't burn your bridges and walk away when you have a solid offer.

It's not a terrible pay either way.

>live in Britishistan
>get 16,000 Elizabethan dollars as a starting salary
My starting salary in SEA was RM24,000, which is about $6,000 Burger dollars. Or 4,500 Elizabethan dollars. Work, gain experience, get better jobs, and you will soon be enjoying a much better salary.

Well, "soon". Like, 5-8 years.

>gonna graduate next year with CS MSc at age 29
>zero work experience aside from an internship
how fucked am I?

If by 'double triple' you mean he'll be making 48k after five years makeing 16k and think this is fine, I don't even know what to tell you.

Post salary.

You did something wrong m8

I got 32k fresh out of a boot camp and I'm not in London

Btw they pay more there.

>England
Found your problem.
t. undergrad compE who made $8k/month doing a finance dev internship this summer

Learn COBOL and do contract work for £400 a day, like me.

t. boomer who worked on it in the 70s

Not that user, but where do I find people who need COBOL code and will pay me? I'm a student and this would help me out financially a lot and I also like retro computing, so old programming languages are my thing.

Ahahahhahahahhahaha

I was making 70k before I even graduated. Ahhahahahahahahahahahhah the absolute state

Fuck off.

>hundreds of job applications
>accepted the first job at £16k
cut your losses and look for a new job, do NOT put your current job on your cv or list it as a reference
if you can't get >£30k outside of london or >£40k inside london the problem is with you, £16k is what a bankrupt marketing company might offer to a 16 year old as an apprenticeship to do some shitty php/wordpress sites