Intel Loses A $1 Billion Customer And Doesn’t Want To Talk About It

segmentnext.com/2018/07/27/intel-loses-billion-customer/

Attached: 0011.1367461678.0.jpg (620x349, 24K)

just build a new line of ultra high end processors that start at $1500. call it i13 because it's that awesome

13 is an unlucky number just skip to i9001

Reeeeeee stop posting this

delid dis

Is is Apple?

Still they will survive losing money or not
Many hardware companies still want use intel cpus
Also, which year intel became jewish?

FAKE & GAY

JUST LIKE ALWAYSINACCURATE

given the whole "precious metal" bullshit market segmentation retardation they decided to force on the Xeon product line that goes as far as making "turboboost" optional, I'm literally not surprised.

Okay, now this is EPYC

DELETE THIS, RIGHT NOW!

Attached: jidf.jpg (1196x676, 673K)

Hopefully. Apple has been shit since they went to x86.

it's dell

If they can't handle Intel at their worst, they don't don't deserve them at their best. I'll wait until Intel sweeps the market again.

>The company claims that the 10nm based CPUs will be ready and on the shelves by H2 2019 but by then AMD would have already released their 7nm based CPUs. While it is debatable, which process is better, one thing is for sure, Intel is lagging behind.

>While it is debatable

>debatable

PLEASE INTEL DONT SUE US PLEASE DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER

>calling intel big blue

Attached: 1525469068978.png (478x540, 35K)

>Is is

Process nodes are basically marketing, the size in nm is a made up number. Intel tends to be more truthful than most so their 10nm process would probably be similar if only a little behind other fabs' 7nm processes.

namefag

>Process nodes are basically marketing,
So this process node meme didnt allow to AMD to fit 32 core desktop CPU.
funny

holy shit he actually did call them big blue
confirmed 13 year old author

The other difference being 7nm actually works. Both TSMC and GloFo have good yields now, so its obvious they have the stochastic defects under control which are currently the major bit plaguing intel.

BUT BUT GAYMESSSSSSSSS. DELET

>implying they wont just bribe gaym studios just like they did with crytek via "sponsorship"

lul

yeah i was confused by that...

he said it multiple times in the write up. Seems like an interns work

C O P E

>ISIS

Attached: 1525533793432.jpg (640x360, 25K)

> 2018
> buying intel

They will last until the money runs out. Judging by their recent fuckups, it won't take long.

AMD was bleeding money from 2006 to 2017, and they survived despite having a drastically smaller market cap than Intel and Nvidia.

AMD's mistakes were a drop in the ocean compared to Intel. The latter is bleeding a lot more money, and their usual tricks to stay afloat are either ineffective or are losing effectiveness.

Intel was at the top of their line back when amd released bull dozer, what happened g?

Krzanich happened

>yfw intlel comes out with the i1488 and Jow Forums starts shilling for them for free

Attached: 1531951350794.png (727x1083, 270K)

It's okay though, because they'll still offer an extra 5fps in my video games, and that's all that matters.

>that 13 year old boomer

Attached: 1525864474584.jpg (381x349, 41K)

Enjoy your botnet.