/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Taobao, Gearbest, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• Anons thirsting for YETI mugs prompts search for them and requests for the seller to put them back in stock and they're back! Thanks to this user • user considers ORICO HHD enclosures • user embraces death by Chink lighting • user doesn't know what to do about his dispute • user drops his phone, it doesn't vibrate anymore others suggest it could also be the Lineage rom he's using • Putin cards claim another user • user posts chink shit he got and the links • Foam tips user likey • user shows off his chink shoes • user's Daniel Wellington rep still holds up • user has a new flashlight • Look at what user got a Revonext earbud • Chink scales are pretty good says this user • user teases Mi Store purchase it's the Mi Band 3, a powerbank and Xiaomi pen plans on going back for more • Xiaomi makes nice mugs too • user buys a Convoy S2+ flashlight Previous Chinese Bootleg thread

Attached: csg 4.png (782x594, 439K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/SanDisk-microSD-Memory-Adapter-MICROSD-ADAPTER/dp/B0047WZOOO#customerReviews
aliexpress.com/item/LG-HG2-18650-3000mah/32791605761.html
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM
aliexpress.com/item/china-death/32812239467.html
aliexpress.com/item/Voltmeter-USB/32711281805.html
m.banggood.com/es/True-Wireless-QCY-T1-PRO-TWS-Dual-Bluetooth-Earphones-IPX4-Waterproof-Headphones-with-Charging-Box-p-1264433.html?utm_campaign=105231_1173777&utm_content=766&p=4B2306105231201212P6
aliexpress.com/item/10x-DC-3V-70mA-12000-RPM-For-Phone-Coin-Flat-Vibrating-Vibration-Motor-Vibration-Motor-G08/32839179602.html?
rbt.asia/g/thread/45938975/#45939007
aliexpress.com/item/EDAL-Wired-Earphone-Bone-Conduction-Headsets-Outdoor-Sports-Headphones-Noise-Reduction-Hands-free-with-Mic-for/32845896770.html
aliexpress.com/item/Ship-in-48-Hours-Bluetooth-5-0-S-Wear-Z8-Wireless-Headphones-Bone-Conduction-Earphone-Outdoor/32838290341.html
aliexpress.com/item/ship-in-24hrs-Original-WindShear-Bone-Conduction-Wireless-Bluetooth-Headset-Outdoor-Sports-earphone-PK-LF-18/32848001327.html
aliexpress.com/item/LF-18-Smart-Bone-Conduction-Bluetooth-Stereo-Headset-Wireless-Sports-Running-Driving-Headphone-NFC-Headphones-With/32771021551.html
aliexpress.com/item/Bluetooth-4-0-Wireless-Headset-Sports-Bone-Conduction-Earphone-Headphone-Ear-Hook-Stereo-with-Mic/32731862125.html
warosu.org/g/thread/S66895264
lygte-info.dk/info/indexUSB UK.html
wdc.com/en-ie/products/wd-recertified.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>look up adapter
amazon.com/SanDisk-microSD-Memory-Adapter-MICROSD-ADAPTER/dp/B0047WZOOO#customerReviews
>I did not receive the adapter that is shown in the photo, I have one of those, and the adapter that I received is a lesser quality product.
why is amazon content with ruining their reputation like ebay did, when their business model is to string along investors as long as possible

>it's another RegularAtutism thread

Attached: 81825484.jpg (957x621, 55K)

Should I take this warning serious? Didn't explode yet in my vape.

aliexpress.com/item/LG-HG2-18650-3000mah/32791605761.html

Attached: LGDBHG21865_Q313K082AG.jpg (1000x1000, 667K)

Based

Long lasting archive link to the previous thread:
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

Attached: 1532636106390.jpg (1200x900, 294K)

enjoy your death in the eyes
aliexpress.com/item/china-death/32812239467.html

Nice Discord link

now with anestethic pic

Attached: IMG_20180728_152400.jpg (3120x4160, 2.49M)

Good point user.

$224 average on Ebay. New screen is $13 and 3 hours labour. Might be better just to sell it as is. Scratches are pretty bad, deep and all over. Great battery life though.

Seems like a Board member threw their keys on it everyday but never actually used it. Then the IT team sold it to me for $15.

Corporate IT equipment procurement policies are retarded.

Hello fellow Chinese shoppers, any experience with Dogfish SSDs? SSD prices have taken a real tumble lately and I picked up a couple of meme brands to fill up my slots.

why would someone buy a uv light for the outside?

>8240▶
> →
you can hide most stratches with a screen protector.

what is a good headlamp? I am talking convoy or astolux/bfl type quality headlamp

if there is none i will have to buy 28 buck petzl with a 20 buck rechargeable batter..

Love it desu.

aliexpress.com/item/Voltmeter-USB/32711281805.html

Attached: USB_TESTER_.jpg (719x720, 175K)

Where does the csg thread imagescoming from? Did they have some background story or something interesting facts?

Chink "airpods" arrived. Only the left one works, though, right one seems completely dead.

Wish already refunded full price, so no big deal. Their service was surprisingly good and fast, considering how much they get shat on; not only did they serve me in my native language rather than shitty English, the full refund was ready only 24 hours after I'd initially contacted them.

Attached: aiwpod.jpg (1000x750, 184K)

Based

I wanna get a cheap vibrating motor so I can turn a dildo into a vibrator, I know how to connect everything electrically but the motors that I've seen spin instead of just vibrating, how do I get around this? also can anyone recommend a good soldering kit, bread board and universal board? no buli pls

Attached: uwu.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

>I know how to connect everything electrically but the motors that I've seen spin instead of just vibrating
You need some weight for motor?

Attached: 1516103346324.jpg (1280x720, 192K)

How does /csg/ test its chink batteries?

I'm thinking of turning on my phone and leaving it in a corner of my room for 30 minutes with the back turned up. If I see any bulging or if it's overheating after those 30 minutes, I'll deem the battery to be shit.

can people outside of your property see this ?

don't replace the glass/screen, the parts are shitty knockoffs and it won't be as good as new after the repair, just sell it as is

Attached: dogfish.png (1020x133, 15K)

Dumb buy i thought, currently you can buy some goods wireless earphones instead of those (((((airpods))))) rip-off.

post your feet right NOW

Link to good wireless earphones?

Most of the good ones are in-ear I find. And I can't wear in-ear, just makes me ears hurt.

Doggo came in. Time to do the test.

Attached: IMG_20180728_163108-2250x3000.jpg (2250x3000, 968K)

m.banggood.com/es/True-Wireless-QCY-T1-PRO-TWS-Dual-Bluetooth-Earphones-IPX4-Waterproof-Headphones-with-Charging-Box-p-1264433.html?utm_campaign=105231_1173777&utm_content=766&p=4B2306105231201212P6

seconding request or bluetooth headphones (cheaper the better for me)

Are you the spaniard who commented with pictures? (Do you actually own these?)

Please help me not kill myself, chinkshitters

Anyone else try the new KZ?

This is cord is not fun to deal with is my only gripe. It's supposed to conform around your ear but it doesn't really.

Attached: IMG_20180728_003012_DRO.jpg (2988x5312, 3.26M)

ZST isnt new, retard

Calm yourself.

These are the zs7/ed16s

not him but that's ED16/ZS7 not ZST

Attached: _.png (644x500, 66K)

why would adding a weight to the motor stop it from spinning? also do you think a motor like this would be powerful enough? aliexpress.com/item/10x-DC-3V-70mA-12000-RPM-For-Phone-Coin-Flat-Vibrating-Vibration-Motor-Vibration-Motor-G08/32839179602.html?

People are using then in their portable fans. So far only seen one puffing smoke. Maybe because it got turned on in his backpack and it overheated. I bet you are safe.

Come on idiot. Yu don't stop a motor from spinning. Adding a weight introduces an angular rotating force about the motor's output axis. The motion of the shaft resulting from this rotating force is what is referred to as vibration.

Rotational vibration is for plebs. Get three linear vibration motors, fix them perpendicularly and hook them up to separate controllers that randomize intensity independently.

Not, but i saw these ones on youtube.

And it's legit!

Attached: legit.jpg (688x572, 52K)

How expensive is licensing and lte band I notice the cheaper xiaomi only support weird lte bands that work in Europe and shit but not US for the most part. Only higher end models like mi mix 2s do.

Time for a little update on the PUTAIN dashcam card. Also because nearly hit some retard on video.

Attached: IMG_20180728_180302.jpg (3120x4160, 2.09M)

post the video user

>cheap sd-card
>on dashcam
Doesn't sound promising, not even on retail brad cards.

Attached: 1519338946016.png (449x287, 11K)

Finally got mi Mi A1 lads. What ROM should I install?

Everything is here

Attached: looks fine to me.jpg (1920x1080, 219K)

supermariobros.nes

Anyone got the link to Ali raunchy images scraper?

Why it looks like Windows Vista?

Keep it stock. That's the appeal of Android One.

Update: No smell, no bulge, no overheating, and it's charging. Maybe chinku batteries aren't so bad?

Ultimate cycle test for the putain cards everyone complains about.
No can do this happen a few miles from home. Ill try to upload something else

Attached: retard.png (644x467, 379K)

It doesn't appeal to me.

why did you buy a stock phone then?

>someone hits your car and takes off
>cant check dashcam because putin card is corrupted
Just buy a SD card that's meant for high endurance and save yourself the trouble

>Aliexpress still doesn't give me back my $200 after I cancelled my order because Mr. Cheng couldn't use the delivery method I selected.

h-how long does one usually wait for these kind of things, everything is gonna be alright r-right?

Attached: 1519226562761.png (750x366, 291K)

Anyone using Bluetooth iems that dont suck. I have the 1more but the battery and sound quality let me down. I use them mostly for gym.

Because it's a nice phone and it's compatible with my countries bands.

CHINKED

Attached: 1521513426133.jpg (97x125, 2K)

Should be okay. Takes a few days.

1-2 weeks

Not powerful enough. Those are similar to a phone vibrating

lel
rbt.asia/g/thread/45938975/#45939007

Are the chinks better at making
>external speakers
like the Xiaomi Mi Bluetooth Speaker Square Box 2(?)
or
>headphones
like the Takstar 82 Pro?

maybe

Could any user recommend one of those little air keyboard things you can use with HTPC or a Raspberry Pi? (pic related)
Also, is it possible to buy larger pieces of velcro from Aliexpress, like sheets or so? So far I've only found cable ties. Thanks in advancw!

Attached: SHOP-I8-AIRMOUSE-AND-KEYBOARD-1.jpg (500x500, 109K)

my 32GB sharks were good too

does the size of the card affect the dud/good ratio?

>larger pieces of velcro
search "hook loop sheet"

The higher size card often has more cells to take from, so it will last longer.

The chink cards can use a worse controlelr that is inefficient, and easily corrupts/breaks your card. Or it can use flash memory that is outright garbage, and that will break down very fast, like KingDian, Dogfish, kingsfast or tsucow SSD/USB TLC SSD: I had their memory brea down after two full writes, that's the worst shit endurance I have ever experienced.

Posted on previous thread but because it ended no one answered

Anyone tried chink bone conductor earphones? Loved my Aftershokz but they've exploded on me and I'm too cheap to replace them. Don't want normal earphones because I get ear infections from sticking normal shit in my ear, let alone chink shit.

aliexpress.com/item/EDAL-Wired-Earphone-Bone-Conduction-Headsets-Outdoor-Sports-Headphones-Noise-Reduction-Hands-free-with-Mic-for/32845896770.html

aliexpress.com/item/Ship-in-48-Hours-Bluetooth-5-0-S-Wear-Z8-Wireless-Headphones-Bone-Conduction-Earphone-Outdoor/32838290341.html

aliexpress.com/item/ship-in-24hrs-Original-WindShear-Bone-Conduction-Wireless-Bluetooth-Headset-Outdoor-Sports-earphone-PK-LF-18/32848001327.html

aliexpress.com/item/LF-18-Smart-Bone-Conduction-Bluetooth-Stereo-Headset-Wireless-Sports-Running-Driving-Headphone-NFC-Headphones-With/32771021551.html

aliexpress.com/item/Bluetooth-4-0-Wireless-Headset-Sports-Bone-Conduction-Earphone-Headphone-Ear-Hook-Stereo-with-Mic/32731862125.html

I basically only listen to power metal so no need for nig-tier bass, but I'd prefer ones that doesn't make my mp3's sound like even worse shit.

Do these things actually work? I've never tried one. Do they sound different than regular... sound?

My dodocool 45w usb-c charger just died after a month.
Would not recommend overall.

Attached: dodocool-45W-USB-Type-C-Wall-Charger-Power-Adapter-with-Power-Delivery-for-Apple-MacBook-iPhone.jpg (1000x1000, 262K)

>my dodo went extinct

I never in my life got a single ear infection. And I have been using chink IEMs for a long time, what are you now implying that silicone ear tips/foam that you CAN CLEAN ONCE IN A WHILE somehow has an infectious disease? Ehm, riiight.

Don't buy dodo, actually, don't ever trust a chink PSU.
I'm questioning ugreen and orico too, I think these bricks are, even if they are "good brands" too low, because the price is just too good to be true.
t. has a lot of power bricks, chink ones are the worst.

I paid way too much for a Anker 60W charger and haven't regretted it still. Shouldn't cheap out on power supplies.

Long lasting archive link to the previous thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S66895264

Attached: Failure.jpg (2272x1704, 1.15M)

USB chargers are not rocket science to make and even chink ones like Anker and Banggood's brand, Blitzwolf are good.

lygte-info.dk/info/indexUSB UK.html

>They are not rocket science to make
True, and if done right I'd rate a USB PSU at minimum 8 dollars and you CAN get a high quality one
About Anker and Blitzwolf, idk, seems like OEM product brands to me. But they can also be good, I haven't checked them so I wouldn't know.

Even the 60w doesn't seem to actually deliver 45w in usb-c.

60W total, max 2A@5V per port —six total. No QC of any kind —me being stupid didn't want to pay more for QC I though I will never use, but now I have Pixel on the way and no QC making me sad.

Even an old HTC One m7 has the basic QC 1.0 and can draw 2A, so what is really to be gained except hurting your brattery lifetime to save 2 hours to charge your phone with any fancy chargers?

What's a good digital multimeter on ali?
Obviously I'm not looking for something proper, just something cheap and not too inaccurate to use for playing with my arduino projects.

Fuck me I might just order another dodocool, it's the same chinkshit tier even on amazon unless I buy into the belkin 60 bucks meme.

DT830LN if you need to save every penny you can or ZT102 if you have some dough to spare.

anker are premium priced, there are worse ones

Are there any deals to be had buying an external portable USB3 (or Thunderbolt?) HDD from China? (vs. the usual WD/Seagate stuff).

These things don't seem to have gone down in price in years.

HDD retail prices aren't that cheaper on China, so you are out of luck with brand new HDDs.

Sucks.

I'm just after a cold backup (I already have an external HDD, I just worry about it failing and losing my data).

I guess cloud storage is the solution, although ~2TB of data will take forever to transfer and would eat up any metered connection.

If you are European, you can try hunt deals from wdc.com/en-ie/products/wd-recertified.html

I can't find the first one on ali. How much worse is it?

>wdc.com/en-ie/products/wd-recertified.html

I'm a big fan of refurbished, got my current phone that way and it was brand-new-condition for half off, but an HDD... I dunno...

most of the times its just firmware upgrades, but yeah, a refurbished hdd feels kinda dirty

I got 7 refurbished HDDs from WD, and so far so good.

Attached: 1528528531993.png (1002x770, 829K)

Does this classifies as an umpc? I want it so bad, it even is 64 bit and everything, but the price is too much for me right now.

Attached: 4543534543.png (933x730, 1.52M)

ZT102 has a bigger screen with more digits, more measurements and true RMS with 6K, I think, counts.
Second one Iэмy got from soldering kit, so not sure that they are sold separately, but regular DT830 for sure are.

I've been thinking about teaching myself electronics repair / soldering. Any recommendation on a learners kit from China?

>Iэмy
You've outed yourself, ruski friend. Thanks for the suggestions though, I'll buy one of them for sure.

I'm new to electronics too (actually waiting on my first components to arrive from ali), but it's better to buy components individually than kits, because they include so much that you don't need. I spent like 20€ getting all my stuff - including some fun toys like a temperature sensor and an 8x8 dot matrix display.